The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

UFC 106: Fun with MMA

Tito Ortiz +105
    Forrest Griffin -135

Cancellation after cancellation has led this rematch to become the headliner of yet another mundane UFC card. Tito Ortiz (15-6-1) is returning from a year and a half absence from the sport. A squabble with Dana White and back surgery the cause for his prolonged absence. During that year and a half hiatus, Tito teased and flirted with numerous different organizations just like his skank hooker girlfriend does in Where the Boys Aren't 14. But realizing how much they needed each other, White and Ortiz eventually made up and Ortiz signed a new deal with the UFC.

Forrest Griffin (16-6) has always been a hard nosed, tire out the other fighter by letting him pound your face in type of fighter. After defeating Shogun and Rampage, Griffin's stock came crashing down faster than Enron's. His pound me in the face until you gas out style didn't exactly work against Rashad Evans and it was even less effective against Anderson Silva. Forrest doesn't realize you can only get your lights turned out so many times before you are retarded. Lately, Griffin's lights have been shutting off with ease.

Ortiz has never had one punch knock out power. His victories were always ground and pound TKO style. Ortiz still has great takedowns and Griffin still has a loose guard just like Tito's skank hooker girlfriend. Ortiz will take Forrest down and start elbowing him in the skull, playing right into Griffin's beat on me until you get tired strategy. However, Tito is up to challenge and his elbows are going to turn out the lights once again.
    TITO ORTIZ +105

JOSH KOSCHECK +105
    ANTHONY JOHNSON -135

Cancellation after cancellation has led this fight to become the co-main event of yet another mundane UFC card. Josh Koscheck (13-4) is doing the UFC brass another favor as he stepped up to fight Anthony Johnson (8-2) on short notice to keep the 106 card from completely falling apart. Both fighters are coming off of one sided destructions of over-matched opponents.

All of Johnson's UFC victories have been brutal knockouts of bottom tier fighters. This is the first step up in competition for Johnson. Both fighters were collegiate wrestlers but Koscheck has the better pedigree. However, the striking advantage definitely goes to the gorilla strengthened Johnson. The outcome of this fight depends strictly on Koscheck and his gameplan. If he takes Johnson to the mat, he can pull out a win. If he tries to man up and throw leather with Johnson... BOOM goes the dynamite. I like the experience factor in this fight and Koscheck has more experience just like Tito Ortiz's skank hooker girlfriend.
    JOSH KOSCHECK +105

LUIS CANE +125
    ANTONIO ROGERIO NOGUEIRA -135

Luis Cane (10-1) will make his move into the upper echelon of light heavyweights if he can beat Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (17-3). Cane has only gone to a decision once and his lone loss was actually a DQ for kneeing a downed opponent in the head. Cane has looked good in the UFC but has not yet faced someone as skilled as Nogueira.

Ahh... the Nogueira brothers. It's always fun to mock and ridicule twins, yet somewhat confusing. It gets really confusing when the only difference between the twins is a few letters in their middle name. It gets more confusing when they fight in the same organization.

Antonio Rogerio is not widely known or as talented as his bigger brother Antonio Rodrigo. However, he is just as ugly. If ugliness translated into fighting skill, the Nogueira brothers would never lose. Although not as good as his brother, Mini Me has enough talent to win. Cane is a little over-matched in this fight considering he couldn't finish Steve Cantwell in his last fight.
    ANTONIO ROGERIO NOGUEIRA -135

UNDERCARD
    My biggest action on this card was actually Dustin Hazellett at +100 against Karo Parisyan. Howeven Karo has pulled out from the fight again with a list of different excuses. So we lose an exciting fighter in Hazelett from the PPV and I lose a solid bet. I do love me some dogs on the undercard though. Ben Saunders +180 and Phil Baroni +180 are both capable of an upset. My best dog though is Fabricio Camoes +190 against an aged Caol Uno. Skank hooker girlfriend.

Last edited by The HOFF; 11-20-09 at 01:48 PM.

The HOFF

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira -130 (6.5 to win 5)
    Fabricio Camoes +190 (4.5 to win 8.55)
    Tito Ortiz +125 (1 to win 1.25)
    Josh Koscheck +110 (1 to win 1.1)

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

the gorilla strengthened Johnson.

Love the writeup as usual. GL to us on Ortiz! Can't believe I'm actually saying that.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Would you be afraid to get some Tito blood on you?

The HOFF

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Antonio Rogerio Nogueira -130 (6.5 to win 5)
    Fabricio Camoes +190 (4.5 to win 8.55)
    Tito Ortiz +125 (1 to win 1.25)
    Josh Koscheck +110 (1 to win 1.1)

Adding:

Tito Ortiz +125 (4 to win 5)
    Phil Baroni +205 (1.5 to win 3.075)

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Hoff has been extra-hostile as of late! Boom goes the dynamite , I had to go watch that clip on youtube a couple more times after reading this.

Boo Kos, WooHoo Tito, WooHoo Baroni, WooHoo Lil Nog.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

rumble johson will ko josh in the 1st round...you heard it here 1st