Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tito vs Forrest...

This fight is interesting for several reasons...

Tito's had a huge layoff, a little over a year and a half, but he says he's healthy from his back injury and should look fresh. Tito looked as good as anyone against Machida, the guy who everyone thought was maybe p4p #1 before Shogun embarrassed him, but still somehow lost a decision...

Forrest, however, has been fighting the best fighters in the world...after losing to Rampage and getting a giftwrapped decision from Dana White to win the belt, Rashad brought him back down to earth by knocking him out, followed by the best fighter in the world (Spider) embarrassing him in front of the world.

The line is Forrest -150 and Tito +120.

Here's my honest opinion. The fight will be close, but like every other UFC fight, whoever Dana likes more should get the decision (Rampage vs Forrest, Shogun vs Machida, Bisping vs Hammill, etc...)

Forrest by unanimous decision despite losing 2 out of 3 rounds.

Think about it...everyone hates Tito and everyone loves Forrest.
    It's like if Brett Favre was playing against Philip Rivers...everyone knows that Rivers is better and will win, but the judges will just give it to Favre because they and the media love him, glorifying his questionable minor accomplishments despite obvious flaws in his game.

My advice...bet large on Forrest...the fix is on your side...just bet on who u think Dana wants to win and u can't lose

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont think Dana would give Tito a 2.5million dollar contract and set him up for a fixed decision against Forrest. Tito brings a lot of viewers. Even people that want him to lose are going to watch his fights. After going through all those negotiations to get him back to the UFC I cant see Dana picking Forrest to win.

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Dana flat out said Shogun won the fight at the post fight interviews....

Sekrah
    Sekrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    It's like if Brett Favre was playing against Philip Rivers...everyone knows that Rivers is better and will win, but the judges will just give it to Favre because they and the media love him, glorifying his questionable minor accomplishments despite obvious flaws in his game.

.. Difficult to take a joker like you seriously.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

This dude is an idiot.

naokothewarrior
    naokothewarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I think Forrest will win this fight, but not because Dana likes him better... :P

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

If Forrest can shake off the last two bad losses (actually he was winning the Rashaad fight before he got knocked down) he should be able to take Tito, I believe Tito is only 65% of what he use to be in his hey day

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    If Forrest can shake off the last two bad losses (actually he was winning the Rashaad fight before he got knocked down) he should be able to take Tito, I believe Tito is only 65% of what he use to be in his hey day
    a 30% Tito is better than a 100% Forrest...this is one of the greatest LHWs ever we're talking here

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone notice the punch that took forest down in the silva fight.

It was by no means a hay maker. He may have had a few too many knuckle sandwiches in his day.

I may be reading a bit too much into that , but there is good Value with Ortiz as a dog.

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Forrest ate a lot of punches in that fight.

Sekrah
    Sekrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    a 30% Tito is better than a 100% Forrest...this is one of the greatest LHWs ever we're talking here

Great call on Brown last night BTW. You really are fcking clueless when it comes to MMA.

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Tito is really all healed up, I like him to win. Forrest got bit by a shark in his last fight, and Tito wants to be the next shark to feed. Forrest wants to redeem himself for his last performance...not against Tito but against the Spider. If any doubt lingers he will be like Cotto after his loss to Margarito, very tentative and very vulnerable.
    Last edited by RobbReport; 11-19-09 at 03:56 PM.

Moonpie0954
    Moonpie0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Tito is hungry and wants to prove he is a top lhw...I got Tito

RobbReport
    RobbReport's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tito wins and fights Couture, any money bet.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

tito wins with ground and pound,everybody knows forrest has no chin,silva and jardine showed how to beat him,just hit him square in the mouth and he'll fold,plus tito is 100% healthy.. that hasnt been the case for 5yrs,