fightbetter
    fightbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Feels so good to be bAck!

Was on here a while back, Went broke, and stayed away. Now I'm back in the game tryna make a living here like everyone else! Got a few grand in the 5dimes account from 240 I put in on November 1st! Anyways, anybody around here this Time of the night to talk some MMA. I'm tryna make some money this weekend.
    I'm big on Hunt and Te Huna.
    Hunts speed should be to much for slow foot. Only way I see Bigfoot winning is if Hunt can't finish him and he gasses because Bigfoot does have underrated cardio , but I'm really confident Hunt will finish him. As forTe Huna, IMO is more hungry at this time in his career than Shogun, though a minor setback from the Glover Loss, he is constantly improving. Anybody up??

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I like Te Huna too, but he's too slow for me to be big on him, he'll really need to get takedowns here.

fightbetter
    fightbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I like Te Huna too, but he's too slow for me to be big on him, he'll really need to get takedowns here.
    Hell get them. He'll be mixing it up Between takedowns, striking, clinch. I think he's gonna clinch Shogun on the cage a lot early ,try to grind him down... and Shogun isn' t to fast either these days. His explosiveness is not there. Te huna will be the larger man also