Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Counterpoint: Can you think of a reason to like Lineker?
    Because Hes explosive

because he is named after a former England striker who had very limited abilities yet scored a lot of goals and is now a successful presenter.

there's a couple

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

He is also exciting to watch.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Cause my buddy Vaug says so

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

oooo ouch

Coroner reveals Shane Del Rosario had cocktail of drugs in system at time of death

By Matthew Roth @MattRoth512 on Dec 20 2013, 5:31p 1

of death...

The mixed martial arts (MMA) world was rocked by the death of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight Shane Del Rosario, who passed away earlier this month following complications from cardiac arrest suffered in his home in late November.
    Del Rosario was rushed to the hospital after being discovered by roommate and fellow UFC fighter, Ian McCall. He was resuscitated at the hospital and put on life support. After grasping to life, he finally passed away after suffering brain damage due to lack of oxygen in the brain and congenital heart failure.
    The immediate causes listed on his death certificate are anoxic encephalopathy, ventricular fibrillation and Long QT Syndrome. However, also listed as "other significant conditions contributing to death but not resulting in the underlying cause;" namely cocaine, opiates, and THC.
    MMAJunkie spoke with Orange County Supervising Deputy Coroner Daniel Aikin, who confirmed that the drugs were found during a routine urine sample taken by the hospital. He also confirmed that the levels of drugs in his system are unknown as an autopsy was not performed.
    Del Rosario was expected to face Guto Innocente at UFC 168 but was forced to pull out of the bout citing a rib injury.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    oooo ouch

Coroner reveals Shane Del Rosario had cocktail of drugs in system at time of death

By Matthew Roth @MattRoth512 on Dec 20 2013, 5:31p 1

of death...

The mixed martial arts (MMA) world was rocked by the death of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight Shane Del Rosario, who passed away earlier this month following complications from cardiac arrest suffered in his home in late November.
    Del Rosario was rushed to the hospital after being discovered by roommate and fellow UFC fighter, Ian McCall. He was resuscitated at the hospital and put on life support. After grasping to life, he finally passed away after suffering brain damage due to lack of oxygen in the brain and congenital heart failure.
    The immediate causes listed on his death certificate are anoxic encephalopathy, ventricular fibrillation and Long QT Syndrome. However, also listed as "other significant conditions contributing to death but not resulting in the underlying cause;" namely cocaine, opiates, and THC.
    MMAJunkie spoke with Orange County Supervising Deputy Coroner Daniel Aikin, who confirmed that the drugs were found during a routine urine sample taken by the hospital. He also confirmed that the levels of drugs in his system are unknown as an autopsy was not performed.
    Del Rosario was expected to face Guto Innocente at UFC 168 but was forced to pull out of the bout citing a rib injury.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Seen some shit on twitter about a potential Nick Diaz appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast in the next day or two...this sounds like a hoax, anyone heard anything?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Seen some shit on twitter about a potential Nick Diaz appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast in the next day or two...this sounds like a hoax, anyone heard anything?
    Nick agreed to do the podcast, but no date is set from what I'm aware. Who knows with that guy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol yee goodluck gettin him to appear at a set time. Would be funny seeing him and rogan blazing up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Pat Barry and Nam Pan cut

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Does Vera still have a job?

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Pat Barry and Nam Pan cut
    read that neither man has been cut...just a rumour floating around...not confirmed

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I didnt think theyd cut barry, always in exciting fights regardless

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The Top 50 MMA upsets this year...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Here's how I 'capped some of these:

Corassani +150 vs Peralta
    I was on Burley +925, but I don't recall how I 'capped it. Think it was -300 Jenkins or something.
    Hall -1300ish vs Howard (my worst bet of the year)
    Wilkinson +170 vs Omoyele
    MacDonald -800 vs Lawler
    Machida -700 vs Davis
    Shields -150 vs Maia
    Mein -600ish vs Brown
    Marquardt -600ish vs Saffiedine
    Johnson -400 vs Madadi (though I played him at a much lower price than what that chart seems to indicate)
    Alvarez -120 vs Chandler
    Gastelum -150 vs Hall, although I only pounded props in this fight and didn't play him straight until live betting
    Miocic +120ish vs Nelson, although my initial thoughts were favouring Miocic heavily but I got anchored, as I have a tendency to do.
    Souza -110ish against Arantes. Another bet where I wasn't as big as I should have been.
    King Mo -500 against Newton the second time

All of those numbers are off the top of my head, spectacular display of failure on some of them. That Hall bet will hopefully be the worst bet I ever make.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

shields was +295 vs maia at one point? didnt realize it got that high...recall throwing $10 on Newton at +1000 after seeing him dancing to hardcore pre fight just for action...hit on a few of these and def. got buried on a few as well...

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Aaaahhhhh!.... some good moments.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

this was only reported in a russian website, so probably just a rumor at this point. would be awesome though!

Report: Melendez vs. Nurmagomedov At UFC 170

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    this was only reported in a russian website, so probably just a rumor at this point. would be awesome though!

Report: Melendez vs. Nurmagomedov At UFC 170
    I hope it's not true. A little too soon for Nurmy.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

why don't i see curran/straus on that upsets list?

straus closed at +380 on 5dimes

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Ronda Rousey Vs Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170

quick turn around

First 123