STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Maynard to the bank

If this donkey loses, call the police.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

If he has a decent gameplan, he should win. Big "if".

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Game over. White boy got rocked.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Call the popos.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    If this donkey loses, call the police.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sykes

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Maynard got beat up standing in that fight.. Was a pure ass kicking slaughter... Maynard looked gassed after the first grappling exchange then he got clipped standing shortly after....

Nick and Nate bring the Boxing, Cardio and Reach along with decent chin strength into every Fight.. They bring it with attitude and heart also.. Those 2 brothers are hard to beat..

Still would love to see Nate get laid out cold to go along with his older brother Nick as well one day.. Hope that happens soon just for giggles and kicks.. Too much tude with those Diaz brothers.. Humble them with a good KO loss i say!!!

Anyways - Maynard reminds me alot of KOS.. They both kinda suck standing and rely on it too much, both slow, methodical and predictable, but both are outstanding wrestlers that don't always fight to their strengths.. Hense the KO's.... Fighters are starting to figure out these one trick ponies which makes them want to stand and bang... Gotta be well rounded..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Maynard got beat up standing in that fight.. Was a pure ass kicking slaughter... Maynard looked gassed after the first grappling exchange then he got clipped standing shortly after....

Nick and Nate bring the Boxing, Cardio and Reach along with decent chin strength into every Fight.. They bring it with attitude and heart also.. Those 2 brothers are hard to beat..

Still would love to see Nate get laid out cold to go along with his older brother Nick as well one day.. Hope that happens soon just for giggles and kicks.. Too much tude with those Diaz brothers.. Humble them with a good KO loss i say!!!

Anyways - Maynard reminds me alot of KOS.. They both kinda suck standing and rely on it too much, both slow, methodical and predictable, but both are outstanding wrestlers that don't always fight to their strengths.. Hense the KO's.... Fighters are starting to figure out these one trick ponies which makes them want to stand and bang... Gotta be well rounded..
    You missed this?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 03:58 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You missed this?
    Yeah but every time Thompson got hit he made Lil b*tch noises so it don't count. 209 fuk wit me dawg...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 04:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist