Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Wow GSP..no BS..he's got some sh*t to deal with! Gossip alert

TMZ is reporting this below. If true, wow…knocking up a (random?) girl and now she wants to keep the baby and he does NOT (anyone know a lawyer?) AND your father is dying!

It is amazing to me that GSP fought as well as he did the other night even though he lost the fight, imo.

Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.

GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.

Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.

And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.

After his fight on Saturday, GSP said his situation is so bad he can't sleep -- "I'm going crazy. I have issues, man. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do."

It's clear ... Georges was not himself in the ring ... something that was written all over his face after the fight.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george...#ixzz2lKveTnpU

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Old and not true.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    TMZ is reporting this below. If true, wow…knocking up a (random?) girl and now she wants to keep the baby and he does NOT (anyone know a lawyer?) AND your father is dying!

It is amazing to me that GSP fought as well as he did the other night even though he lost the fight, imo.

Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.

GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.

Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.

And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.

After his fight on Saturday, GSP said his situation is so bad he can't sleep -- "I'm going crazy. I have issues, man. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do."

It's clear ... Georges was not himself in the ring ... something that was written all over his face after the fight.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george...#ixzz2lKveTnpU
    Hey scoop. Your about 4 days late on that untrue BS.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lmao

Massive faux pas playa, you need to update your material!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Vaughany has white teeth is a better rumor

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

just as ridiculous