okbyme123
    okbyme123's Avatar Become A Pro!

One guys take on last night.

Over all, I thought it was a fantastic card with mostly great fights. UFC continues to impress enough to predict a very bright future.

Cerrone - Dunham.
    Cerrone is relentlessness and just keeps "com'n"! Dunham has skills but was bested last night ... next time could go the other way.

Koscheck - Woodley.
    Woodley looks like a beast, but with his limited UFC experience and the fact that Koscheck decided not to "show up", I can't know how he'll succeed going forward.

MacDonald - Lawler.
    A few mistakes by MacDonald and patience from Lawler caused the outcome. Hypothetically ... I think MacDonald beats Lawler 8 out 10 fights ... but not last night.

Rashad - Sonnen.
    Rashad could have won that fight at 1/2 speed. He looked so much more determined and physically fit than Sonnen. Sonnen's public appearances and upcoming fight we're likely too distracting.
    I like him - but he mailed it in!

St-Pierre - Hendrick.
    I'm a fan of both fighters. It's very hard to say that GSP won that fight, but before the decision ... my prediction was that the judges didn't see enough from Hendricks to turn the belt over.
    How many times do you need to hear it? "Don't let it go to the judges"!
    I'm betting big on Hendricks going forward - phenom wrestler, smart, can take punch, poised, lights-out power and very hungry.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Hendricks should blame his corner for basically saying "brah you got this, just go out there and dance before the 5th round bell and then don't do anything."

Can't just give away a round no matter what you think the cards say.