InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

And the UFC gueys say boxing is fixed

first jones and now this

if youre a challenger you better knock the champ the fuk out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JRoZe410

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukking bullshit!!!!!!

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

first jones and now this

if youre a challenger you better knock the champ the fuk out
    Before you run your mouth ,score the fight like the judges have to then let us all know what the score was.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    Before you run your mouth ,score the fight like the judges have to then let us all know what the score was.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Hendrix won. Gsp won the 5th. 3-1 going into 5. Hendrix 3-2.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

This kid makes seaweed look smart
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24250

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Agreed 1000%!!! This fight hurt!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    more specifically hendrix won 1, 2 and 4....and dominated those rounds

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

life is fixed

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I had GSP winning 3 and 5

I think it was closer than people are screaming about, but I'm surprised that two judges saw it in favor of GSP

JRoZe410
    JRoZe410's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

Ultimate Fix Championship

bruins35

do you clowns know how to judge a fight? all I hear you say was he won this round and he won that round

bruins35

maybe gsp landed more punchs maybe he landed more kicks

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

just terrible. beyond awful. (had no money on this either btw). Hendricks got insanely robbed. Ariel Hawanii just reported that GSP corner told him going into the 4th your down 2-1., so even GSP corner though he was beyind.

than the awkward retirement? think GSP believes he lost the fight. actually from GSPs words mouth himself "i dont remember half the fight, i lost memory"

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Gsp was bloodied to a pulp. Hendricks didn't have a scrape on him. Highway robbery

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dana will come out with the standard BS on the judging....he always does GSP was babbling...something tells me dude is sick, just doesn't seem like he's hitting on all 8 cylinders

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I didn't bet it, but I figured GSP would win before the event happened. I thought he would just lay on the guy for 5 rounds like he always does.

I didn't watch the fight, but from what I hear GSP got pretty fukked up.

MMA is the most rigged shit in the world, besides the NBA (which is ABSOLUTELY the most scripted shit in the whole world, even more scripted than those live action soap operas called "pro" wrestling). At least in boxing when some super shady stuff happens (like Bradley beating Pacquiao) you get guys within the boxing community saying how that was really messed up and Teddy Atlas saying "This isn't boxing, this is a disgrace." when there are ties. MMA doesn't even have legit people that do that.

The bottom line is just stay away from betting ANY TYPE OF MMA, guys. MMA is essentially a street fight in a cage and like in a street fight, anything can happen at anytime (like a dude who is working a guy with leg kicks and solidly winning rounds ends up breaking his femur because of a leg kick) and because of this is almost impossible to cap.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

http://fansided.com/2013/11/17/ufc-1...medium=twitter

post fight new conference is about to start

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Dana will come out with the standard BS on the judging....he always does GSP was babbling...something tells me dude is sick, just doesn't seem like he's hitting on all 8 cylinders
    ESPN SportsCenter - UFC president Dana White upset with judges' scores, says "Johny Hendricks won that fight"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

9 out of 10 people that watched this fight said GSP lost.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I didn't bet it, but I figured GSP would win before the event happened. I thought he would just lay on the guy for 5 rounds like he always does.

I didn't watch the fight, but from what I hear GSP got pretty fukked up.

MMA is the most rigged shit in the world, besides the NBA (which is ABSOLUTELY the most scripted shit in the whole world, even more scripted than those live action soap operas called "pro" wrestling). At least in boxing when some super shady stuff happens (like Bradley beating Pacquiao) you get guys within the boxing community saying how that was really messed up and Teddy Atlas saying "This isn't boxing, this is a disgrace." when there are ties. MMA doesn't even have legit people that do that.

The bottom line is just stay away from betting ANY TYPE OF MMA, guys. MMA is essentially a street fight in a cage and like in a street fight, anything can happen at anytime (like a dude who is working a guy with leg kicks and solidly winning rounds ends up breaking his femur because of a leg kick) and because of this is almost impossible to cap.
    MMA isn't rigged, it just isn't scored properly.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    MMA isn't rigged, it just isn't scored properly.
    It is absolutely rigged by the judges.

You can keep betting on that joke of a sport though.

Kermit

It is absolutely rigged by the judges.

You can keep betting on that joke of a sport though.
    The main problem is that the judges are not sitting back watching on 60 inch plasma televisions. They are watching the fight through the cage and sometimes on very small monitors.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Dana, Rogan, and other UFC guys have no problem talking about how bad the judging is. Dana harps on it all the time. If you ever watch TUF pretty much his #1 advice is "don't leave it in the hands of the judges."

The reason the UFC can't do anything about it is because the judges are chosen by the athletic commission. They are usually people with boxing backgrounds and not MMA. The UFC gets no say in who the judges are and can't hold them accountable at all. That's how you get retards like Cecil Peoples who say all sorts of stupid shit like leg kicks shouldn't count for anything.

MAYBE you can rewatch this fight and make a stronger case for Georges winning three rounds, but in terms of the 'spirit of the fight' it's pretty obvious he lost. Hendricks dictated where the fight took place and did more damage. Georges was more technical on the feet but never really had Hendricks in trouble.

I'm saying all this as someone who had decent money on Georges and basically benefitted from the screw job. Yes there is a certain mentality that you have to beat the champ convincingly to win a decision but I think Johny obviously won three rounds.

Kermit

GSP won 2 rounds. 2 judges from their viewpoint at ringside thought he won the first round. We all saw the fight watching from the best angles possible and know who really won.

It's a fukked up system with a cage involved. It was easy for all of us to see at home in HD. This shit's been fukked since day one and has swung both ways with this judging problem.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I underestimated Hendricks pretty hard. When Georges shot for the double and got it in the first round I thought "here we go, standard GSP fight."

But Hendricks never got taken down again that was worth a shit and got a few of his own. I'm a huge GSP fanboy and can't believe he won, but it's no secret that MMA judging is garbage.

Still not as bad as that Pacquiao/Bradley fight though.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The main problem is that the judges are not sitting back watching on 60 inch plasma televisions. They are watching the fight through the cage and sometimes on very small monitors.
    this is a great point kermit. I have sat cage side at an MMA fight. going into I was thinking cage side tickets sweet. NOPE. horrible. worst tickets u can have.

I guess its a lot different though for the judges considered though they are pressed up literally right up against the mat and right in front of the penetrating fence. so then again idk.

wagerjunkie

and bubblez, UFC is a very very profitable sport if you know what you are doing. you couldn't be any more wrong. sometimes this shit just happens. just like bad beats in any sport happen.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

GSP lost the first 2 rounds, won round 3 and tied rounds 4 and 5. There is no way he should have won.

But the judges are paid by the UFC head honchos. So he is going to have the winner declared to his likings.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    GSP lost the first 2 rounds, won round 3 and tied rounds 4 and 5. There is no way he should have won.

But the judges are paid by the UFC head honchos. So he is going to have the winner declared to his likings.
    the nevada state athletic commission is paid by the UFC, pavy?

are you out of your mind?? the UFC would need a fkn billion dollars to pay them off.

wagerjunkie

Dana

"I'm penetrating scared to come back to this state and fight, the governor needs to step in do something, before the NASC ruins this sport like they did boxing"

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

gsp looked like the better fighter to me. hendricks got in the better shots, but gsp got in more shots and just looked way better the second half of the fight.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    this is a great point kermit. I have sat cage side at an MMA fight. going into I was thinking cage side tickets sweet. NOPE. horrible. worst tickets u can have.

I guess its a lot different though for the judges considered though they are pressed up literally right up against the mat and right in front of the penetrating fence. so then again idk.
    I've been to several local MMA events and had the best seats you could have, but when the action is happening on the other side of the cage(especially on the ground) you can't really tell what the Hell is happening.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

Tied 5?... GSP won 3 and 5, Hendricks won 2 and 4 and the first was very hard to say.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

mma been rigged since day 1

80% on steroids too

shit sport and on the decline because of it

12 Last