bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Crazy juice battle! Its an 100% illegal fight, only thing missing is guns and ammunition!!!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

If Dan wins it will throw a wrinkle in the cheaters plan for a mw shot
    if vitor wins I make a poop ton of money betting in weidman

either way I win
    Last edited by Beelzebubzy; 11-07-13 at 04:08 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Hey the power of jesbus isn't cheating
    You spawn of Satan bubzy.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    hey they were in oslo yesterday,damn those UK kids make you dance!! Best album this year IMO. Not one bad song on that album
    I liked it, and I think most recent garage is pretty bad. Latch really impressed me. The new Petshop Boys album is really good, too, and I wasn't expecting to like it at all. For album of the year, though, my opinion would be either the new My Bloody Valentine album, Is Survived By by Touché Amoré, Trouble Will Find Me by the National, Modern Vampires of the City by Vampire Weekend, or uh... maybe Whenver, If Ever. The new Kanye album is actually really good, even if people like to dismiss him because he's a douchebag. This year has actually been a pretty weak year for music, I think, because outside of around ten really, really good albums, everything else has ranged from average to terrible, I thought. At least Bowie released a good album. F-ck yeah, Bowie.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I liked it, and I think most recent garage is pretty bad. Latch really impressed me. The new Petshop Boys album is really good, too, and I wasn't expecting to like it at all. For album of the year, though, my opinion would be either the new My Bloody Valentine album, Is Survived By by Touché Amoré, Trouble Will Find Me by the National, Modern Vampires of the City by Vampire Weekend, or uh... maybe Whenver, If Ever. The new Kanye album is actually really good, even if people like to dismiss him because he's a douchebag. This year has actually been a pretty weak year for music, I think, because outside of around ten really, really good albums, everything else has ranged from average to terrible, I thought. At least Bowie released a good album. F-ck yeah, Bowie.

Dont forget Boy George's new one!

Arcade Fire Reflektor for realz son

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    hey they were in oslo yesterday,damn those UK kids make you dance!! Best album this year IMO. Not one bad song on that album
    Who u talkin bout? one direction?!!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Reflektor really disappointed me. I thought it was a dud.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

I can't get enough of the song Afterlife. I think when I first heard it I listened to it 5 times in a row. However, the rest of the CD like MD said did not live up to my expectations either. It's not bad but not great either.

Ron_Paul_2012

My favorite band of the year is Alcoholic Faith Mission. The more that I listen the more I appreciate just how good they really are. The sound on youtube is sh*t and does not do them justice. However, here are a couple of their more popular songs.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

They ran a few Testosterone commercials during the weigh in show.

Rubber Guard

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Wish I could find more on Ponzinibbio defending the body lock takedown. Looked alright in the Leonardo Mafra fight, but just not a lot of attempts from his opponents on TUF Brazil. Incidentally he's chinny, but that doesn't matter here. He has the edge if he can keep it standing with LaFlare, but can he?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

damn talk about throwing Thatch to the wolves, how the hell is he -321

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    damn talk about throwing Thatch to the wolves, how the hell is he -321
    Thatch looked damn good his last fight. Thiago has always been very inconsistent. I am a bit surprised he's such a big favorite tho. Likely wouldn't be my first option to lay a bet on.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Like Cavalcante a lot, even laying -300. Also like Ferreira as a short fave over Sarafian.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Maybe some value on Salas over Tavares as well?

bjpenn85

LOL, i dont know if youre joking or not, disclosure

Noleafclover

The way to play Ferreira is after the first round, with Sarafian ahead on the cards but gassed. Figure Salas is worth a look, not there yet.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Like Cavalcante a lot, even laying -300. Also like Ferreira as a short fave over Sarafian.
    May I ask what is your reasoning for liking Cavalcante? His last outing against T-Silva he looked pretty old and bloated and gassed after two minutes. Igor isn't the #1 contender in the near future, but still I'd be pretty cautious personally on those kind of figures.

bjpenn85

Nice with some heads up. Never really given my bloody valentine a chance but i have a feeling i missed out. Vampire weekend is so hard to like after their first album which was so penetrating good compared to everything they have done after that. Kanye...super nice produced and everything but lacks..soul? is that even ok to say? i dont know why i dont care. I think dillinger escape plan made a pretty decent album though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHF553uUT08 they were in oslo in october, they are penetrating insane. Stagediveplaying amongst the crowd and basically just kicks ass. How many band mix punk and metal and makes it work? Very unlikely but true statement; Go New jersey!!

Noleafclover

Just watching the Thiago-Bahadurzada fight, Mike Goldberg's such an idiot (gunshard). Thiago's going face first with momentum, Goldberg's marveling at how Bahadurzada knocked him out moving backwards. He actually wasn't even moving backwards so wrong there too.

Noleafclover

Was still pretty lazy this card, though not as lazy as last card, but I'd be careful tailing after that and knowing that.

Anyway. All bets to win x units. 1u = 3.33% of br

.5u Cruickshank -113
    .5u Salas +175
    1u Belfort -210 (per earlier post)

Will prolly play Ferreira live if it sees a second round.

bjpenn85

i cant see cavalcante have another night like that with his head on the chopping block. Its a bit like alexis davis, she was crappy in the fight before carmouche. Often when fighters dont perform, they perform in their next fight. This is a winnable fight for cavalcante as well, but i wouldt put anything huge on it obviously but for me is enough to put him into a parlay

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

i thought feijao looked much better at the weigh ins as compared to the thiago silva fight

thiago fight:

igor fight:

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Such a hard event to bet on, think it will be small bets all around just for fun. Anyone like the new Russian Middleweight? And Sam Sicilia bit of a wild style might suit him in this fight.

Beelzebubzy

Just hold off until next week

Rubber Guard

I like Lil Heathen at +188, Vitor's boy at -170, and of course Hendo is getting better odds. Vitor's boy is my favorite bet on this card. Usually when 2 top guys who train together, fight on the same card, they do well. Ferreira isn't a top guy, but. Ferreira is more skilled than Saff and has more cardio.

Ron_Paul_2012

Here are my picks.

SDF 1.jpg

SDF 2.jpg

SDF 3.jpg

Plays are the following in order of units: Freire/Kongo/Donaire/Garcia parlay, Thatch straight, Belfort straight, Sarafian straight, Akhmedov staright, Calvancante straight, Rony Jason straight, Ortiz staright. GL All!

Ron_Paul_2012

jpg turned out too small. Going to repost in a larger size.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Such a hard event to bet on, think it will be small bets all around just for fun. Anyone like the new Russian Middleweight?
    Definitely my smallest bet card in years. Have about 10% down at this point as to what I usually do.

The Russian has big power, but he's pretty sloppy everywhere. Perpetua isn't very good either though. Would've happily bet the Russian at the + money I expected to get, but can't lay a price on him.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Trying to cram some footage of Thatch, but none of his goddamn fights make it out of the first round...

Thiago +285 has my eye atm.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Definitely my smallest bet card in years. Have about 10% down at this point as to what I usually do.

The Russian has big power, but he's pretty sloppy everywhere. Perpetua isn't very good either though. Would've happily bet the Russian at the + money I expected to get, but can't lay a price on him.

Same here all plays are very small. Oddsbreaker has a play on the Salas vs Tavares match. I am assuming their play is Salas because he is +185. However, I am not sure what they see in Salas in order to make a play on him.

Beelzebubzy

I am going to put a filkins on Salas, depends on how much drinking I can get in

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Same here all plays are very small. Oddsbreaker has a play on the Salas vs Tavares match. I am assuming their play is Salas because he is +185. However, I am not sure what they see in Salas in order to make a play on him.
    Furry Lucy tells me their play is a parlay on Tavares and Thatch. She also predicts a play on Sarafian.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Is she like octopus paul? How much you want for her?

First 12345 ... Last