NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Bellator 105

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Any thoughts? I'm a Tirloni mark but he didn't look the greatest last fight. I'll probably take a shot anyway. Probably parlay Mighty Mo with something.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Any thoughts? I'm a Tirloni mark but he didn't look the greatest last fight. I'll probably take a shot anyway. Probably parlay Mighty Mo with something.
    I believe Sarnavkiy will probably win. However, @ -390 I will take a pass. If the Sarnavskiy that fought Rich Clementi shows up then Tirloni has a decent chance to win. @ +300 I would not blame you for making a play on Tirloni. Oh and here is a screen shot of my sherdonk fantasy league stats. I chose sherdonk because it has the largest fantasy league on the net.

Name:  SDF1.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  28.5 KB

11 of 13 correct picks. Yup. Unlike most of the posers on this board, I'm the real deal.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

IMO, seems like that was one of the easiest to nail down cards ive seen in a while...most everyone hit on cain, everyone had cormier by dec., everyone had melendez by dec and/or the over, everyone was on dodson, everyone was on noons by dec., everyone on ferguson etc etc etc...finally an event gift wrapped w/o too much controversey...not too often where all the obvious outcomes pan out w/o some wild shit happening...only tricky fights were jordan/gonzaga and the boetsch fight which should have lost but im sure many were on boetsch anyways so they got away w/ one for a change...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I believe Sarnavkiy will probably win. However, @ -390 I will take a pass. If the Sarnavskiy that fought Rich Clementi shows up then Tirloni has a decent chance to win. @ +300 I would not blame you for making a play on Tirloni. Oh and here is a screen shot of my sherdonk fantasy league stats. I chose sherdonk because it has the largest fantasy league on the net.

Name:  SDF1.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  28.5 KB

11 of 13 correct picks. Yup. Unlike most of the posers on this board, I'm the real deal.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    IMO, seems like that was one of the easiest to nail down cards ive seen in a while...most everyone hit on cain, everyone had cormier by dec., everyone had melendez by dec and/or the over, everyone was on dodson, everyone was on noons by dec., everyone on ferguson etc etc etc...finally an event gift wrapped w/o too much controversey...not too often where all the obvious outcomes pan out w/o some wild shit happening...only tricky fights were jordan/gonzaga and the boetsch fight which should have lost but im sure many were on boetsch anyways so they got away w/ one for a change...
    Um.... Where are the screen shots of your plays bruhv? Yeah. That's what I thought. Another Monday morning quarterback. Hindsight is 20/20 bruhv. Would've, should've doesn't count 3 days after the event. It is very simple. Show screen shots of your picks and/or plays or get the f*ck outa here with your bullsh*t!

Hey Blingshine! Nice white t shirt!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-23-13 at 02:32 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I see you are finally coming around V. Now just kiss the ring & I will send ya some loot winnin' plays via PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Um.... Where are the screen shots of your plays bruhv? Yeah. That's what I thought. Another Monday morning quarterback. Hindsight is 20/20 bruhv. Would've, should've doesn't count 3 days after the event. It is very simple. Show screen shots of your picks and/or plays or get the f*ck outa here with your bullsh*t!
    Lose your whole bankroll -> brag about your Sherdog fantasy picks. No wonder no one likes you.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Lose your whole bankroll -> brag about your Sherdog fantasy picks. No wonder no one likes you.
    Get the f*ck outa here with that bullsh*t ya goof! Oh and nice hat.

I am here to separate the wheat from the chaff. Sorry if you feel like a scythe is constantly being swung at your head. Well actually I'm not sorry.

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-23-13 at 02:53 PM.

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone not like him? ron_paul is pretty damn entertaining.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Like, sort of like you 'liked' that retarded kid back in elementary school that always run around eating worms and pulling his pants down infront of the teachers. You like the entertainment value. In small doses though and from afar.

reigle9

Here comes the parlay money on Tiger. That's my cue to take Tirloni, it might keep going up but I'll take the +335.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the feeling on Awad-Brooks ? I'm leaning Brooks.

Tommy Blingshyne

Hey Blingshine! Nice white t shirt!
    arent you the last one to ever be talking about screen shots my dude? lets be serious now...

ArchieUD
    ArchieUD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Ok, Tirloni +365 - that's a bet for me

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieUD View Post
    Ok, Tirloni +365 - that's a bet for me
    I'd be pretty surprised if Tiger looks like a -440 favorite against Tirloni.

In other news, Shawn Bunch just went down. Blind bet loss adverted.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Over on the Fitch fight - 135.. I think he will do his usual lay and pray, being cautious after getting knocked out then chocked out.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Over on the Fitch fight - 135.. I think he will do his usual lay and pray, being cautious after getting knocked out then chocked out.
    wrong thread my niq. like the play though.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    arent you the last one to ever be talking about screen shots my dude? lets be serious now...
    The screen shot is right there. If you look at the rankings I am 32nd for the year not just one event. And out of thousands. I have been in the top 20 for most of the year. I will start posting my plays as soon as iron geek (the biggest air bettor on this board) starts posting his. There are plenty of people on this board who have never posted. But some really do not need any proof that they are for real. Nunya is real, Wannabet is real, Bigday is real, MD is real & a few other people. I have serious doubts as to whether or not iron geek is anything more than an air bettor. Iron geek is as fake as his blow up girl friend.

Ron_Paul_2012

Tito Ortiz! What an absolute loser! I'm surprised he didn't say he had another cracked skull!

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Tit...Spike-TV-58351

Ron_Paul_2012

Mighty Mo!!!!!!!! That makes 2 for 2! Need Sarny & Brooks to come through for a clean sweep!

MD

Mighty Mo!!!!!!!! That makes 2 for 2! Need Sarny & Brooks to come through for a clean sweep!
    I believe Sarnavkiy will probably win. However, @ -390 I will take a pass.
    Wouldn't take him at -390. At -450, though? We have ourselves a bet.

Ron_Paul_2012

3 for 3! Carrying this momentum into tomorrow's Boxing, UFC, & WSOF cards! Steam rolling the books & pimp slapin' all the non believers! iron geek where you at homie! Put away the blow up doll & let's see some screen shots! iron geek is still face down from the last smack down!

Ron_Paul_2012

Wouldn't take him at -390. At -450, though? We have ourselves a bet.
    -400 actually.

Tommy Blingshyne

[QUOTE=Ron_Paul_2012;20027632]The screen shot is right there. If you look at the rankings I am 32nd for the year not just one event. And out of thousands. I have been in the top 20 for most of the year. I will start posting my plays as soon as iron geek (the biggest air bettor on this board) starts posting his. There are plenty of people on this board who have never posted. But some really do not need any proof that they are for real. Nunya is real, Wannabet is real, Bigday is real, MD is real & a few other people. I have serious doubts as to whether or not iron geek is anything more than an air bettor. Iron geek is as fake as his blow up girl friend.

is a screen shot really necessary to back up the claim of a bet on two -500 to -600 favorites winning by decision over guys that have rarely if at all ever been finished in their pro MMA careers? i mean really? nelson been KOd once by arlovski when he was a top 3 HW and diego has never been finished save for a cut stoppage vs BJ...take me and what i said out of the equation, did you feel this card was hard to nail down? didnt you feel like it was rather easy especially in comparison to more recent events and some questionable judging? everyone did well this past weekend w/ the UFC...

MD

I'm reasonably big on Brooks here. Think he should be -280 or so.

Ron_Paul_2012

[QUOTE=Tommy Blingshyne;20028550]
    The screen shot is right there. If you look at the rankings I am 32nd for the year not just one event. And out of thousands. I have been in the top 20 for most of the year. I will start posting my plays as soon as iron geek (the biggest air bettor on this board) starts posting his. There are plenty of people on this board who have never posted. But some really do not need any proof that they are for real. Nunya is real, Wannabet is real, Bigday is real, MD is real & a few other people. I have serious doubts as to whether or not iron geek is anything more than an air bettor. Iron geek is as fake as his blow up girl friend.

is a screen shot really necessary to back up the claim of a bet on two -500 to -600 favorites winning by decision over guys that have rarely if at all ever been finished in their pro MMA careers? i mean really? nelson been KOd once by arlovski when he was a top 3 HW and diego has never been finished save for a cut stoppage vs BJ...take me and what i said out of the equation, did you feel this card was hard to nail down? didnt you feel like it was rather easy especially in comparison to more recent events and some questionable judging? everyone did well this past weekend w/ the UFC...

Translation = I have NO screen shots. What part of 11 for 13 do you not understand bruhv? 32nd for the entire year! Out of thousands! I have been making calls like this every week, all year long bruhv! You may not like it. But you better learn to love it! Woooooooooo!!!!!!!

Ron_Paul_2012

I'm reasonably big on Brooks here. Think he should be -280 or so.
    Tailing me once again. It would seem that you just can not help yourself.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

MD

Tailing me once again. It would seem that you just can not help yourself.
    Pretty sure I tweeted the play before you posted you were on it, nice try though.

Ron_Paul_2012

4 for 4! Clean sweep! Just another day in the life of the Paulster! Woooooooo!!!!!!!!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Is Ron Paul the one and only Momma Helwani?

reigle9

Pretty sure I tweeted the play before you posted you were on it, nice try though.
    What's your twitter?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    What's your twitter?
    https://twitter.com/TheMDMMA

I only bet on black guys.

reigle9