MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Attn: Luca Fury and Gabe

Just want to bring to your attention, again, that Gabe is lying about his documented results. Again.

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/g...fitable-night/

Gabe: "I finished the night going 7-1 in fight articles for MMA Odds Breaker and 11-4 in recommended bets."

I'm going to ignore the myriad of Of the Night plays that he lost, even though they were all for 1u, because that would be too easy. Instead, I'm going to spend two minutes going through Gabe's pick articles.

Jordan vs Gonzaga: Gabe’s Recommended Plays: Shawn Jordan -225 for 5u, Jordan ITD -134 for 3u, and Under 1.5 rounds -115 for 2u

Sanchez vs Melendez: Gabe’s Recommended Plays: Over 2.5 rounds -260 for 4u and very likely a play on Sanchez +3.5, if the line (which is not yet released) is worth it.

To clarify, from the original link in this thread, Gabe did indeed play the +3.5: "In my article, I recommended a play on Over 2.5 rounds, because I could not visualize either fighter being stopped. I also recommended a play on Sanchez +3.5, because I predicted him winning at least one round in this fight, which he did. Unfortunately, one judge who clearly was not paying attention to the fight scored the third round for Melendez, while everybody else on the planet scored it for Sanchez. Melendez defeated Sanchez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27), thus robbing us of the +3.5 underdog bet on Sanchez."

Boetsch vs Dollaway: Gabe’s Recommended Plays: Tim Boetsch -170 big, and also keep an eye out for Boetsch ITD and Boetsch -3.5 for another two big plays. I also like a moderate play on Under 1.5 rounds at +180.

Cormier vs Nelson:
    Gabe’s Recommended Plays: Over 1.5 rounds -300 and keep an eye out for Cormier by KO, which I expect to be at incredibly huge plus money.

If you're keeping track, that's six already. Again, this is ignoring all of Gabe's Of the Night plays, all of which were for 1u, because for some reason, he gives unit sizes for some of his plays, says "look out" for others, and recommends "big", "small", and "large" plays for others.

I can ignore the fact that you're completely unprofessional and pretty terrible at your job, because I don't really care. I don't mind touts, I think that if you want to write for MMAOB, then you should write for MMAOB. What I can't ignore is that you're consistently lying about your results. You are, presumably, paid to write for a site which charges people for premium plays, yet you are lying about your results. How many worse things could you do in that situation?

And for anyone who thinks that Gabe simply miscalculated his results; rest assured, he did not. A few events ago he claimed to have gone 18-1, so I tweeted him to the effect of "I think you mixed up your results a bit. You actually went 13-8". He unfollowed me on Twitter after angrily tweeting insults at me at least two dozen times, and then sent me a bunch of abusive DM's calling me a scumbag, two-faced, and asking how I could "try to humiliate him like that in public". He also pulled out his two most popular defences, which he applies to literally everyone who says anything about him, which are "ur a hater" and "you spend so much time thinking about me, I must be the center of your world, you follow my plays all the time just to see how I'm doing, stop being so obsessed with me you freak".

Gabe, you are, sincerely, a lying scumbag. I'm not going to claim to have the moral highground here, I'm mostly just starting this thread for my own amusement because I think it will turn out to be highly entertaining , but there's no doubt that you're a dishonest person. Good luck trying to explain your way out of this again.
    Last edited by MD; 10-21-13 at 11:45 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Sykes gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Tommy Blingshyne gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, Wanna Bet On It?, and capone1899

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

So, wait, you're saying an organization full of scumbags hired a dude who isn't honest?

Gabe is the most honorable guy in that group.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    So, wait, you're saying an organization full of scumbags hired a dude who isn't honest?

Gabe is the most honorable guy in that group.
    I wonder if there's a group in the world of which this would be true.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Gabe has begged me for money because he was broke.

Luca asks everyone to give him money because he's "successful".

At least Gabe was telling the truth.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that where Gabe went? To some "professional" mma gambling site to write up picks. Who in the world would pay that imbecile for his trash? I understand a brother gotta eat but at least be good at your craft. Is that really so surprising though? That he spews bs over his vast mma handicapping knowledge, picks,etc. All these so called "professionals" lie out their *ss and pad their own record with phantom picks. I've come across 1 or 2 paid cappers who put out good picks consistently.

MD

Gabe has begged me for money because he was broke.

Luca asks everyone to give him money because he's "successful".

At least Gabe was telling the truth.
    No he wasn't. You didn't hear? He went 18-1 a few events ago and quadrupled (I think that was the number; might have been sextupled, and no I am not making this up) his bankroll in one night. Bankroll management, baby!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Is that where Gabe went? To some "professional" mma gambling site to write up picks. Who in the world would pay that imbecile for his trash? I understand a brother gotta eat but at least be good at your craft. Is that really so surprising though? That he spews bs over his vast mma handicapping knowledge, picks,etc. All these so called "professionals" lie out their *ss and pad their own record with phantom picks. I've come across 1 or 2 paid cappers who put out good picks consistently.
    I've never seen Luca lie, but I wouldn't trust anyone else from MMAOB. I like Luca, I'm pretty friendly with him. I do appreciate that what he does has a conflict of interest as far as Kalikas's involvement, though, and I won't try to defend it. I will say that I've never seen him lie about his record, or anything of that nature.

Gabe, though? Jesus. Even Adam f-cking Martin, who's supposed to be an MMA journalist who works with MMAOB, lied about his betting record. Seriously.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

It's penetrating Mos Eisley up in that place.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

It's penetrating Mos Eisley up in that place.
    "He doesnt like you..... i dont like you!"

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

'You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.'

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hahhahaha

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This thread went 19-1 last weekend with a total profit of 17 units, ALL DOCUMENTED

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

to be fair to gabe, he was 3-0 in picks that he was "seconds to late to lock in"

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

the best part is the end of that article where gabe says "christmas is around the corner" and he wants you to let the presents be on him.

"but first, please send me tips via paypal"
    Points Awarded:

MD gave PunisherIND 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed man, I also noticed this before I signed up to the forums. Its like his ego is so big he honestly cant see the mistakes hes doing. Kinda feel sorry for him though. Our ego will destroy us.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    the best part is the end of that article where gabe says "christmas is around the corner" and he wants you to let the presents be on him.

"but first, please send me tips via paypal"

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    agreed man, I also noticed this before I signed up to the forums. Its like his ego is so big he honestly cant see the mistakes hes doing. Kinda feel sorry for him though. Our ego will destroy us.
    The kanye effect?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    The kanye effect?
    ye but Kanye is at least making big money whilst looking like a dick, and not begging for paypal donations!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

some good stuff on gaberz twitter. at least homie is consistent

Gabriel Killian@GabeKillianMMA20 Oct
    In NFL today: Lions -125 (big), Jets +4.5 -135 (moderate), and Panthers -7 (small)

Added: Lions 2nd half -1 -125, moderate.

Parlaying chiefs-49ers-broncos, chiefs-49ers, chiefs-broncos, and 49ers-broncos. #moneyline

2-1 with early plays #NFL

at this point, he correctly states he is 2-1, winning on jets and panthers, losing on lions (and push on lions 2H, so 2-1-1)

That's why I recommended Chiefs ML instead of spread. They win by 1pt, making me 2-0 in afternoon games and 4-1 on the day. BRONCOS ML left.

apparently he's 2-0 in afternoon games because chiefs and 49ers won, but those teams were only in parlays, so he didnt actually win any more bets at this point. he's 4-1 on the day on his "picks". as for bets, he's still 2-1-1 at this point.

Gabriel Killian@GabeKillianMMA

19h
    4-2 w NFL picks yesterday. This is my worst NFL season ever.

broncos lost, so he's 4-2 with his "picks". as for bets, he loses 3 of 4 parlays and finishes 3-4-1.

gaberz then engages in a twitter beef with lance fisher.

@LanceFischel5 4-2 with picks bro, not bets. 4-4 in bets 'cos I had broncos in 3 parlays. Learn the dif between words and you'll understand

he's actually 3-4-1 on his bets, but whatever

Gabriel Killian@GabeKillianMMA19h
    @LanceFischel5 on yeah forgot about lions second half. 4-5 in bets. But 4-2 in picks which was what I tweeted. #hater

hes actually 3-4-1 on his bets, but whatever. best part is he counts lions 2H as a loss, but it was a push.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

perhaps it's an elaborate comedy routine

kind of like kaufman being the intergender champion and some people didn't really know was it funny or serious

DFW
    DFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Who cares about these two bums.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

MD how about starting a real thread like "Gabe is telling the truth" instead of this thread which is never new news.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

In NFL today: Lions -125 (big), Jets +4.5 -135 (moderate), and Panthers -7 (small)

Parlaying chiefs-49ers-broncos, chiefs-49ers, chiefs-broncos, and 49ers-broncos. #moneyline

2-1 with early plays #NFL

at this point, he correctly states he is 2-1, winning on jets and panthers, losing on lions (and push on lions 2H, so 2-1-1)

That's why I recommended Chiefs ML instead of spread. They win by 1pt, making me 2-0 in afternoon games and 4-1 on the day. BRONCOS ML left.

apparently he's 2-0 in afternoon games because chiefs and 49ers won, but those teams were only in parlays, so he didnt actually win any more bets at this point. he's 4-1 on the day on his "picks". as for bets, he's still 2-1-1 at this point.

19h

broncos lost, so he's 4-2 with his "picks". as for bets, he loses 3 of 4 parlays and finishes 3-4-1.

@LanceFischel5 4-2 with picks bro, not bets. 4-4 in bets 'cos I had broncos in 3 parlays. Learn the dif between words and you'll understand

@LanceFischel5 on yeah forgot about lions second half. 4-5 in bets. But 4-2 in picks which was what I tweeted. #hater

hes actually 3-4-1 on his bets, but whatever. best part is he counts lions 2H as a loss, but it was a push.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DFW View Post
    Who cares about these two bums.
    no penetrating one, but when you go public and post picks for everyone to see and bullshit about the results, expect people to come down on your shit. At least Luca has a track record of all his picks both winning and losing and for that I respect him.

MD

Observe, guys, let the master work.

2-1 with early plays#NFL

19h

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

I miss it here. Lol

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

just scrap

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

MD with a Special Report

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Shawn Jordan was my only article that resulted in a loss. 7 other fight articles resulted in wins. LOL it's sickening how obsessed you are with me, get a life.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    He also pulled out his two most popular defences, which he applies to literally everyone who says anything about him, which are "ur a hater" and "you spend so much time thinking about me, I must be the center of your world, you follow my plays all the time just to see how I'm doing, stop being so obsessed with me you freak".
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Shawn Jordan was my only article that resulted in a loss. 7 other fight articles resulted in wins. LOL it's sickening how obsessed you are with me, get a life.

I don't care how many of your articles resulted in a loss, Gabe. I never said that you're a bad 'capper, nor did I say that you're a losing gambler. I simply said that you're dishonest about your results, which is obviously true. If most of your articles resulted in wins, good; I wish you nothing but success in your gambling career, even if you are a compulsive liar.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

My bad, supposed to be 5 losses, not 4. I'll get that edited.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

I don't care how many of your articles resulted in a loss, Gabe. I never said that you're a bad 'capper, nor did I say that you're a losing gambler. I simply said that you're dishonest about your results, which is obviously true. If most of your articles resulted in wins, good; I wish you nothing but success in your gambling career, even if you are a compulsive liar.
    7 out of 8 articles resulted in profit, going 11-5* (correction) with plays. Dunno what I'm lying about, all the articles are on the website.

You need to get a life, dude. It's hard to believe you're still obsessed with me. You read my every tweet and article as if they were gospel. Go get some pussy or something, pay for it if you have to. Jesus Christ.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

MD, I'd like to personally apologize to you for offending you by being off a single number in my recommended fight bets. I was watching football while writing the article and counting everything up, so I missed the Under 1.5 play in the Boetsch fight, which had lost. I really hope you forgive me for this error I made. It will never happen again, sir. I promise. I'm sorry that it ever did in the first place.

Also, my recommended play on Sanchez/Melendez FOTN +450 was for 2 units, not 1 unit, so get your facts straight, fool.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    7 out of 8 articles resulted in profit, going 11-5* (correction) with plays. Dunno what I'm lying about, all the articles are on the website.

You need to get a life, dude. It's hard to believe you're still obsessed with me. You read my every tweet and article as if they were gospel. Go get some pussy or something, pay for it if you have to. Jesus Christ.
    http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/u...betting-props/

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/u...betting-props/

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/u...wn-jordan-225/

There's three that didn't, and that's not even counting the articles with no bet sizes, so we don't know whether they finished up or down. Can you stop lying for five f-cking minutes?

1234 ... Last