rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

bellator 10/11 thread

willl all the dogs win like wednesday at UFX FX LOL

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Don't think any of the dogs will win, TBH. Tiny play on Rosa and Ambrose at +600 for me.

rockmvp1209

yeah i might throw 30 on one of those +400 just for the fuk of it

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

on ambrose as well. Rickels has the dumbest fight IQ in mma

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Yea but do you think it might be a setup by Bellator to get Rickels on the winning path again? The guy is only 24 with a bright future ahead of him. I'd be hesitant to bet on Rickels because he got KTFO only a couple months ago and sometimes fighters rebound slowly from such a loss.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ambrose or nothing

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    Yea but do you think it might be a setup by Bellator to get Rickels on the winning path again? The guy is only 24 with a bright future ahead of him. I'd be hesitant to bet on Rickels because he got KTFO only a couple months ago and sometimes fighters rebound slowly from such a loss.
    Of course its a setup to get Rickels on the winning path. Just like Newton was set up to lose to King Mo, and whoever that guy was set up to lose to Bubba Jenkins.

Also, there's more to wikicapping than age.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Nothing really to hit but should be some entertaining finishes.

Bellator actually has a couple good finishes per event.

Cheers guys.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

what is this wikicapping you all keep speaking of lol

wagerjunkie

wow what a fuktard Rickiels is

rockmvp1209

lol he came out in a flinstone mobile.... i have 40 on rickiels +400

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    what is this wikicapping you all keep speaking of lol
    wikicapping is the name of Nunya's mma math model he coded himself. It's private proprietary computer code. You can buy it from him if you send money to his bitcoin address.

rockmvp1209

i mean ambrose lol

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    u mean ambrose

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    fukiin clown

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Round 1 10-9 Rickels

rockmvp1209

need a 3rd round miracle lol

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Round 2 10-9 Rickels

rockmvp1209

10/11/2013 @ 08:04 PM MU [24109] FABRICIO GUERREIRO +580
    (FABRICIO GUERREIRO vrs PATRICIO FREIRE)
    35.00 203.00
    next

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

20-17 rickles

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    20-17 rickles
    Who is the new hottie in your avatar? She looks like the kind of girl I'd let give me a rimjob if she asked really nicely.

Beelzebubzy

Isla Fisher

rockmvp1209

10/11/2013 @ 08:04 PM MU [24105] JOE TAIMANGLO +380
    (JOE TAIMANGLO vrs JUSTIN WILCOX)
    30.00 114.00
    why nottt

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus is backing Wilcox, I don't see how he loses here.

Beelzebubzy

I am playing .25/.50 poker on SBR

how cheap can people be to play the pennies with play money

rockmvp1209

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesITD View Post
    Jesus is backing Wilcox, I don't see how he loses here.
    lol agrreeeeed

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Clearly Jesus just likes to fock around with vitor

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

disgraceful from pitbull. Sometimes he shows up and just coasts. Can never bet on the guy.

wagerjunkie

disgraceful from pitbull. Sometimes he shows up and just coasts. Can never bet on the guy.
    he lost?!?!

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Of course its a setup to get Rickels on the winning path. Just like Newton was set up to lose to King Mo, and whoever that guy was set up to lose to Bubba Jenkins.

Also, there's more to wikicapping than age.
    It's important to try and figure out what those "in the know" are thinking. Fighting is a big business, and those on the inside who coach and setup fights can be a valuable resource. For example, Matt Hamill's coach ditched him because he knew he'd lose to Thiago Silva. A coach must have a very good reason to refuse business. Silva was a -400 favorite in that fight, but maybe he should've been -800 based on the inside info?

If Bellator wants Rickels to win, they will put him up against a guy that he'll beat. I think Bellator knew that Emmanuel Newton would be a tougher competitor to King Mo than Ambrose was to Rickels.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Isla Fisher
    Another strong choice by the Beelzemeister. Isla Fisher is only reason I managed to sit through the whole of "Now You See Me"!

Greatest Adventure

Posted on October 10, 2013
    “I think that’s Isla Fisher…” Matt said as he leaned a little to one side in his seat to get a better look at the attractive red haired lady in First Class. ”Who is that?” I asked while buckling my seat belt and stuffing my sandals in the flap in front of me that contained magazines and a barf bag. We were settling in for what was going to be a long flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to London Heathrow. Handsome Matt Wiman and I were on another adventure. Matt had a tough fight ahead of him in London and it was only us two that would be there together. His suspicions were right about the lady in front of us being the actress. We later would both get a good laugh out of the fact that he meant to say he loved her in ‘Hot Rod’ instead of the movie he actually said to her, ‘Wedding Crashers’ in which she plays a sex addicted nymph.

The week of the fight went by fairly smoothly except for difficulty finding the right type of food for Matt’s daunting weight cut. The night of the fight while we were relaxing in the dressing room before the fight I started getting a little more nervous than normal. I wasn’t too comfortable for what would be the first time to corner Matt alone. I saw Chuck Liddell pass by in the hall way and for some reason it popped in my head to ask him to help me corner Matt. Why not? We had met Chuck a few times before and talked to him on occasion. He had even been to one of my fights in Oklahoma and congratulated me after on my win. He wasn’t fighting this night and was just a spectator. I ran the idea past Matt and he was OK with it. I went outside the dressing room and into the hallway to where he was standing eating a hot dog he had just got from the concession stand back stage (yes a hot dog) and asked if he would help. Without hesitation he agreed to take on the role. A couple of hours later it was fight time. Chuck didn’t have a license to corner in London or even a corner mans wrist band on but the commission never questioned him as we walked out to the cage.

The first round was action packed as both Matt and his opponent Thiago Tavares were mixing things up from striking to wrestling to jiu jitsu. It was close and when the bell rang ending the round both of them were visibly tired. Chuck and I ran into the cage. Matt sat down on the stool and I took out his mouth piece while giving him water and talking to him about adjustments I felt needed to be made. Chuck never said a word but was staring at Matt intently while bending over with his hands on his knee’s.

After a minute break the second round started and both fighters were busy again. Chuck wasn’t yelling instructions but was speaking a few things in my ear to yell to Matt. ”He is winning the stand up exchanges” he said. He was right and soon Matt would prove this. Thiago had his back on the cage and an overhand right cross from Matt landed flush on his chin dropping the unconscious Brazilian to his knee’s. Matt instinctively jumped on Thiago to finish the fight but referee Dan Miragliotta quickly and forcefully flung Matt away signaling the official end of the fight. Chuck and I both ran into the cage again and I lifted Matt up by his waist and walked around the cage as the crowd was cheering.

A Fight of the Night bonus check was in store for both fighters on a very entertaining fight. I think Chuck must have channeled some of his knock out power to Matt when he was starring at him intensely between rounds. In the interview by Joe Rogan after the fight Matt looked into the camera and told his fiancee Courtney that he couldn’t wait to come home an marry her. They did less than a month later. It was an great experience and a good trip overall.

That was over five years ago. Last night Matt called me and told me his wife Courtney, who is also one of my best friends, is 7 months pregnant with a boy. A fact they both kept secret from everyone including their immediate family until now. I am extremely happy for them both and we talked about me going out to Oregon in January when the baby is due. I can only imagine them being nothing but the best parents. I have had countless experiences with them whether its Matt and I cornering each other in the UFC, being caught cold and wet on top of a mountain with night falling or them being there for me in the darkest moments of my life. I’m not sure whats in store for them over the next few years but I am excited on this their greatest adventure of all. - Josh Clopton

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I am playing .25/.50 poker on SBR

how cheap can people be to play the pennies with play money
    yo dawg, holla at me when you wanna go one and one and we'll play some big fake money stakes on there ya heearr me. I've got 3,500 points that I cant do anything with!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Completely neutralized Guerrero, like he always does. His entire career has been easy money, one way or the other. I think he's top five at 145.

Even Jesus won't save Wilcox from Pitbull.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    It's important to try and figure out what those "in the know" are thinking. Fighting is a big business, and those on the inside who coach and setup fights can be a valuable resource. For example, Matt Hamill's coach ditched him because he knew he'd lose to Thiago Silva. A coach must have a very good reason to refuse business. Silva was a -400 favorite in that fight, but maybe he should've been -800 based on the inside info?

If Bellator wants Rickels to win, they will put him up against a guy that he'll beat. I think Bellator knew that Emmanuel Newton would be a tougher competitor to King Mo than Ambrose was to Rickels.
    Did you see​ that fight?

12 Last