• Champ Carla Esparza vs. Claudia Gadelha - for strawweight title
    • Lauren Murphy vs. Miriam Nakamoto - for inaugural bantamweight title
    • Felice Herrig vs. Tecia Torres
    • Joanne Calderwood vs. Katja Kankaanpaa
    • Julia Budd vs. Charmaine Tweet
    • Zoila Frausto Gurgel vs. Vanessa Porto
    • Tonya Evinger vs. Kelly Kobold
    • Nina Ansaroff vs. Munah Holland

WHERE IS MIZUKI THE GOAT of WMMA? HERRIG is a shit fighter. I know Mizuki is fighting november 3 but my girl would be ready by december 7. Claudia fought in may then for invicta in july. and lets face it Mizuki is going to run over Emi Fujino!!!!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 month wait for this shit card? Im not even buying this. I like miriam but she's getting a title shot with 2 wins? pretty funny. After mcmann pulled out and mizuki not getting fights in invicta im almost done with mma. This sport is going down hill. Might as well stick to korean womens volleyball. F-ck this shit.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Likely their last card anyways.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Likely their last card anyways.
    I hear you there brother. MMARISING reports their in the DEEP red. -700k in the hole. That's why you cant pay 3k/3k to win to under card fighters when you sell less than a 1000 tickets and get about 5k stream viewers.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

just remembered cyborg telling everyone on lion fights she was fighting on this card? what the hell happened? She get cut? doubt it, I bet invicta couldnt pay her what she is owed in her contract. Got a bunch of low pay fighters on this card.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I will have 3 premium plays for this card. PM me for details. If they all win you have to buy me a used bra from sara mcmann.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    I will have 3 premium plays for this card. PM me for details. If they all win you have to buy me a used bra from sara mcmann.
    Throw in a crusty thong from Meisha for me brah.
    Points Awarded:

sideloaded gave Mercersux 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

people on sherdog saying "yet another strong card from invicta" the f-ck are they smoking? every fight has a clear winner with some really bad fighters sprinkled in. Evinger and Herrig on the main card? Puke. Herrig is horrible. So is Evinger. Only fight kind of interesting is to see how bad Claudia is going to gas from steroid abuse and if Joanne is going to get laid on. Other than that a pretty boring card. Unless you love mindless volume striking from Leslie Smith.

EDIT: just realized both invicta threads on sherdog and mma.tv were made by a guy named "chris27" He is some type of shill of sorts. Always posting positive ufc news and ratings. Always talking about ppv buys. He is a clear payed poster from some firm used by mma companies to get buzz on social media. In a way I like sbr because fagg0ts like that are found out real quick. But the sheep on sherdonks and mma.tv eat this shit up.

some f0cked up shit goes on.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-16 at 02:27 PM. Reason: image does not exist

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

how hyped are you for this fight mengs!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Yeah i would smack that Sherilyn ass too!! Pumped!
    Points Awarded:

sideloaded gave Grabaka 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    people on sherdog saying "yet another strong card from invicta" the f-ck are they smoking? every fight has a clear winner with some really bad fighters sprinkled in. Evinger and Herrig on the main card? Puke. Herrig is horrible. So is Evinger. Only fight kind of interesting is to see how bad Claudia is going to gas from steroid abuse and if Joanne is going to get laid on. Other than that a pretty boring card. Unless you love mindless volume striking from Leslie Smith.

EDIT: just realized both invicta threads on sherdog and mma.tv were made by a guy named "chris27" He is some type of shill of sorts. Always posting positive ufc news and ratings. Always talking about ppv buys. He is a clear payed poster from some firm used by mma companies to get buzz on social media. In a way I like sbr because fagg0ts like that are found out real quick. But the sheep on sherdonks and mma.tv eat this shit up.

some f0cked up shit goes on.
    Haha im sure stuff like this goes on but this chain of emails was pretty hilarious and looks like a 13 year old has written it with the intention of stitching thtem up!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-16 at 02:27 PM. Reason: image does not exist

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

i got a say Miriam Nakamoto gives me a huge boner. So so sexy, plus the biggest 135'r I've ever seen. Her core is damn strong. She is a model too.

Give me miriam over waterson anyday. Sexy as hell in this music video

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

The Enrique version is better!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Hope there are lines for this. Can someone with a twitter tweet fightodds and ask if one fc and adcc will have lines this weekend