The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Time to humiliate the village idiot

This liar can't take enough of a beating so here is his tally for UFC Fight Night:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Maia by decision. Cariaso vs Santos goes the distance. Then different Alcantara parlays. Alcantara/Maia, Alcantara/E Silva, Alcantara/T Silva, Alcantara/Dillashaw, Alcantara/Pierce. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed. However, my prognostication skills have never been more keen. Alcantara WILL NOT LOSE! GL All
    When a total of seven of his eight bets were bust, with the one bet being still up to play, our master bettor says this:
    Need T Silva, E Silva & Maia to all win just to break even. Easily the worst night of wagering in my entire life! Pierce & Dillashaw crushed me! Hope every one else is having a good night though. Cariaso vs Santos not going the distance also crushed me. Might just have to break out the Holy symbols & rabbits foot for the rest of the night.
    Now I guess, is the time to give credit as air_paul_2012 managed to put up one winning bet. The tally is now 1-8 with one play to come up.

But being the masochist he is, he cannot help himself!
    Just put a little sumin' sumin' on E Silva to win in the distance!
    This wasn't a very good move. Hey, it happens to the best of us but it takes a rare breed to win one chalky bet, absolutely lose almost a dozen bets while doing so, and STILL managing to "break even if...".

When notified of his utter lies and failures, the village idiot responds:

You must be trollin' dumb dumb. I've made about half a dozen bets since then. Look at the time stamp goof. The rest of my winning from T Silva are going on Maia. Maia will win. I will break near even. Even with the E Silva loss. Believe it chubby! You can witness first hand how a pro comes back. And yes. After Maia wins I will remind you again!
    Yes you probably made a half a dozen bets since then, shame they all seem to be ...losers. By the way, Maia lost so everytime an open bet is mentioned above, it was deemed a loser.

Conclusion: You had one (1) winning bet, a chalky Thiago Silva. I'm not even going to count how many bets there are above, some of which you rebet during the event. When the main card started, you were already bust.You're an absolute moron, and a really bad liar. Even if Maia had won, you probably wouldn't have broken even if you bet your entire BR.

Time for you to leave now, just make a new account you clown.

edit//

Correction: All Thiago Silva "winnings" were effectively buried in the main event
    Last edited by The iron sheik; 10-09-13 at 09:40 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

this isnt his first account

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

cant make it up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rocky16

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    This liar can't take enough of a beating so here is his tally for UFC Fight Night:

When a total of seven of his eight bets were bust, with the one bet being still up to play, our master bettor says this:

Now I guess, is the time to give credit as air_paul_2012 managed to put up one winning bet. The tally is now 1-8 with one play to come up.

But being the masochist he is, he cannot help himself!

This wasn't a very good move. Hey, it happens to the best of us but it takes a rare breed to win one chalky bet, absolutely lose almost a dozen bets while doing so, and STILL managing to "break even if...".

When notified of his utter lies and failures, the village idiot responds:

Yes you probably made a half a dozen bets since then, shame they all seem to be ...losers. By the way, Maia lost so everytime an open bet is mentioned above, it was deemed a loser.

Conclusion: You had one (1) winning bet, a chalky Thiago Silva. I'm not even going to count how many bets there are above, some of which you rebet during the event. When the main card started, you were already bust.You're an absolute moron, and a really bad liar. Even if Maia had won, you probably wouldn't have broken even if you bet your entire BR.

Time for you to leave now, just make a new account you clown.
    Please clarify that he later put all of his winnings for that one bet on Maia.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I thought I was the village idiot... I'm a little insulted, folks.

Ah well, back to making sauces....
    Points Awarded:

Wanna Bet On It? gave Sacrelicious 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

The iron sheik

Also, it's not about losing bets. Just about everyone had a losing night. It's about being a goddamn liar, and not refusing to let go of the lie even when it's obvious it's just that. Son, you had a losing night after the 4th fight and you weren't digging yourself out of that hole, liar.

The only way it even was possible for you to break even is to finally admit you're an airbetting little nonce. Time to wipe the dust off poupou and try to live it off.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess its Karma for what he said about MD being a tuna and him being the shark in his ocean...

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Also, it's not about losing bets. Just about everyone had a losing night. It's about being a goddamn liar, and not refusing to let go of the lie even when it's obvious it's just that. Son, you had a losing night after the 4th fight and you weren't digging yourself out of that hole, liar.

The only way it even was possible for you to break even is to finally admit you're an airbetting little nonce. Time to wipe the dust off poupou and try to live it off.
    I had the first losing night in awhile. I got every one of my bets right except the Pierce/Palhares fight. I put so much money on that fight because I was so confident Pierce would win, that it ended up being a losing night. Its a lesson I need to remember - those fights that you are SOOOOO sure are going to go your way are the ones that will bust your roll. I somehow brainwashed myself to think that there was no way Pierce would let himself get leglocked by Palhares. But the truth is that Pierce is actually not as good as I thought he was. I gave him too much credit and didn't give Palhares enough credit. Oh well, live and learn

MD

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    But the truth is that Pierce is actually not as good as I thought he was. I gave him too much credit and didn't give Palhares enough credit. Oh well, live and learn
    You're not looking at it in the right way.

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're not looking at it in the right way.
    I'm sure there's no set "right" and "wrong" way to look at it. But what would you suggest?

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

the way I see it now in hindsight, is that I definitely think Palahres has been underrated, fighting guys twice his size at MW, now that hes actually fighting guys his size you can see the power he has, and also I think Pierce had bad fight IQ as well trying to play with Palhares's ground game like that especially early in the fight like wtf? good idea "yeah Im just going to close the dstance with an explsive gorilla like strong palhares early in the fight when hes at his strongest lol! Im sure its easier said than done but surely clinching up with palhares so early in the fight was not the smartest hing to do?

itsmebob
    itsmebob's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is it with this forum and public shaming? It's pathetic, get a life you bum.

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by itsmebob View Post
    What is it with this forum and public shaming? It's pathetic, get a life you bum.
    He begged for it, like it was said it's not about losing, it's about being a compulsive liar.

Go shove a pine cone up your ass, nancy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol "ItsmeRonPaul" more like

itsmebob
    itsmebob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol "ItsmeRonPaul" more like
    Honestly, I'm just a lurker, and have been for a while. I'm asking myself more and more why I keep visiting this cesspool of a forum though. The occasional gem between the endless piles of shit I guess.

Not surprised in the least that nobody posts picks any more, given that a bad night will get you ridiculed by at least one person who I assume has both a miserable life and the mental development of a highschooler.

MD

Not surprised in the least that nobody posts picks any more, given that a bad night will get you ridiculed by Ron_Paul.
    <br>

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Honestly, I'm just a lurker, and have been for a while. I'm asking myself more and more why I keep visiting this cesspool of a forum though. The occasional gem between the endless piles of shit I guess.

Not surprised in the least that nobody posts picks any more, given that a bad night will get you ridiculed by at least one person who I assume has both a miserable life and the mental development of a highschooler.
    SBR is a wasteland for cerebral MMA discussion

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Don't recall people getting bashed for posting losing nights, or even losing records. The only time I recall that happening is that scumbag Luca bashing Grabaka for no reason.

People get bashed for claiming winning records after they post their picks and then they all lose, ie Ron Paul, Gaberz.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you guys going to pretend itsmebob isnt on2thenextfag?

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

RP's posts last night were hilarious. Glad he wasnt losing real money. He's gonna need a new compressor to refill all that air though...

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I was actually having a great night until I decided to throw almost half my winnings on Erick silva. I won on Beltran +3.5, Asuncao, Pierce and palhaeres ITD, but lost on beltran straight. Also hit thiago silva and a thiago silva plus beltran 3.5 point parlay. Nice night.

The iron sheik

I think I'll keep bumping this thread since the village idiot hasn't left town. For every dumb_paul_2012 post where he flat out denies his shortcomings while of course belittling others, this post will be bumped to remind all new posters what a drooling simpleton idiot this air bettor is.

Are you going to bring your pou pou account out of the shed when you're done, dumb_paul_2012?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    this isnt his first account
    Let me guess. You really think I am Rocky/Defacto. This is my first and last account sider. I absolutely love this board. I keep puttin' the smack down on clowns like iron geek and he keeps comin' back for more. My fav is when he shows the board his air pump which he uses for his bike and blow up doll girlfriend. Can't make this sh*t up. He just keeps shootin' himself in the foot over & over again. Another smack down on chubby Lumpkins!

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-23-13 at 04:18 PM.

The iron sheik

I'd find a short youtube video of a compulsive liar desperately trying to save face when there isn't any left to save but those are kind of hard to find. For you a normal burial isn't enough, it has to be a tibetan sky burial so you get to leave this world surrounded by your most favorite element,

air

Where's poupou, are you going to come back

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Let me guess. You really think I am Rocky/Defacto. This is my first and last account sider. I absolutely love this board. I keep puttin' the smack down on clowns like iron geek and he keeps comin' back for more. My fav is when he shows the board his air pump which he uses for his bike and blow up doll girlfriend. Can't make this sh*t up. He just keeps shootin' himself in the foot over & over again. Another smack down on chubby Lumpkins!

I doubt hes suggestesting u are defacto or rocky, you arent smart enough to be thm!

The iron sheik

bumping this because the dumb loser is all uppity

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I thought I was the village idiot... I'm a little insulted, folks.

Ah well, back to making sauces....

The iron sheik

the forum clown is getting all uppity again so I guess bumping this is in order

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I actually love this thread because of it's delicious irony. Um..... You do realize that YOU in fact are the Village Idiot, don't you? And a coward to boot. You have already been humiliated in front of everyone when you backed down from my "Loser Leaves Town" challenge. You can try to laugh it off. But the truth is that the paper trail of your cowardice is there for all to see. What you must understand is that I have a genetic predisposition to stick my finger in the eye of stupidity. So you and I even on a cellular level are never going to "just get along". We are diametrical opposites. I am a Capitalist (not crony capitalism by the way). You are a Communist. I believe in personal responsibility & self sufficiency. You believe in unlimited welfare (for yourself). I could go on & on. I have read your posts in other SBR forums & I got your number buddy. You are in fact a f*cking parasite that feeds off the work of those of us who actually pay taxes. Go do yourself a favor & read Fountainhead & Atlas Shrugged. Just for starters. You should have already read at least one of these books by your freshman year in College. I do not hate you guy. I just don't like what you stand for. Because I know how toxic & destructive that type of attitude is in the aggregate. Anyway I'm done with my little rant. Take care & goodbye.

The iron sheik

Well, that sure made a lot of sense. Kind of like it makes sense that you don't lose money while betting 12 to a fail.

MD

I actually love this thread because of it's delicious irony. Um..... You do realize that YOU in fact are the Village Idiot, don't you? And a coward to boot. You have already been humiliated in front of everyone when you backed down from my "Loser Leaves Town" challenge. You can try to laugh it off. But the truth is that the paper trail of your cowardice is there for all to see. What you must understand is that I have a genetic predisposition to stick my finger in the eye of stupidity. So you and I even on a cellular level are never going to "just get along". We are diametrical opposites. I am a Capitalist (not crony capitalism by the way). You are a Communist. I believe in personal responsibility & self sufficiency. You believe in unlimited welfare (for yourself). I could go on & on. I have read your posts in other SBR forums & I got your number buddy. You are in fact a f*cking parasite that feeds off the work of those of us who actually pay taxes. Go do yourself a favor & read Fountainhead & Atlas Shrugged. Just for starters. You should have already read at least one of these books by your freshman year in College. I do not hate you guy. I just don't like what you stand for. Because I know how toxic & destructive that type of attitude is in the aggregate. Anyway I'm done with my little rant. Take care & goodbye.
    I used to find it entertaining to read your discourse with other members, because it almost inevitably ended up with you or another participant making themselves look stupid, but now when I come on SBR, you just seem to be spitefully bickering with people constantly, myself included. You are legitimately having a negative impact on the board at this point. Let's keep it friendly, guys.

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Let's keep it friendly, guys.
    Friendliness is reserved for the people who are not compulsive liars (air_paul)

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I actually love this thread because of it's delicious irony.
    Don't use my phrases.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

123 Last