sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

reddit stealing my thread ideas. http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments...er_in_the_ufc/

so many biters

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Rashad Evans

Smug fuk, good fighter but so so many times he chooses not to bring it. Dude can bring it just chooses not to. Boring.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What about Brian Cann? Retired though.

Doesn't get the same shit as Kennedy does for that military stuff...?

I'm not sure do I find that military stuff always that annoying, what is annoying about that is Joe Hougan ranting on and on about it. I wonder is there anyone in this universe that doesn't know Thiago is a brazilian crime fighter that kills poor people in the favelas.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    What about Brian Cann? Retired though.

Doesn't get the same shit as Kennedy does for that military stuff...?

I'm not sure do I find that military stuff always that annoying, what is annoying about that is Joe Hougan ranting on and on about it. I wonder is there anyone in this universe that doesn't know Thiago is a brazilian crime fighter that kills poor people in the favelas.
    ha and how Jose Aldo has top of the food chain leg-kicks because he used to play "soccer" in the favelas!

Brian Cann doesnt come off as smug and douchey as Kennedy though. I've read Cann's autobiography and it's actually quite good and not just all about how great the Military is. Stann actually holds some resentment towards military as they didnt support him when a female officer accused him of raping her and he got released from duty for a while because of it!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

you dont think he raped her?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I hear his attacking and raping prowess raised significantly after starting mma training. Probably why they couldnt convict him for that pussified military rape attempt

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    you dont think he raped her?
    dunno, possibility I guess! Only those who were there know. One of the other marines porked her after he'd been with her though, doubt she'd get raped then go and fuuck another Marine immediately after just for good measure!

DFW
    DFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Tough to pick just one fighter.

Cole Miller, Brandon Vera, Ben Rothwell, Sam Stout, Evan Dunham, Sean Sherk, Bigfoot, Wanderlei, Holloway,

DFW
    DFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Firstly, Dana's mom has massive .

Back to the topic on hand, I never liked Matt Hughes, probably the most I've ever wanted a fighter to lose and get knocked out was when Serra fought him. During the promo Hughes said he wanted to see Serra bleed or something and then proceeded to talk about being religious and all that shiit and that Serra is a bad ambassador for the sport! Cant make that shiit up!

Agree, Tim Kennedy is a douche
    He apparently says some ****** up shit in his book. The review on Sherdog is pretty crazy, thought it may just be a bunch of trolling.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DFW View Post
    He apparently says some ****** up shit in his book. The review on Sherdog is pretty crazy, thought it may just be a bunch of trolling.
    ye I've got it, and he is a bit warped

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I truly can't stand Wanderlei Silva, and didn't care much for the Brock Lobster. Belfort is close to making the list, as well. Truth be told, any fighter that wins a fight then credits God for his performance seems to get my blood pressure up.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Brendan Schaub for me. Guy looks just like some dik i grew up with and acts just like him. Matt Brown is getting up there. He won a fight where he actually got to sit on the podium with the other winners (a couple back). He is sitting there eating while question are being asked and belching. Dude act like u have been there before. U look and sound like a slob. I forget who was sitting next to him and i think they keep shaking their head. I know Dana was getting aggravated too. What kind of a idiot goes to a press conference and is eating handfuls of some kind of shit?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahahahah

Thor4140

hahahahah

I left out the part where he had his peanuts lined up on the table in a staggered line and u still give me shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahaha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thor4140

i think that is the one I think at one point someone asked him a question and everyone had to wait so he could finish eating followed by a burp. Shogun is like WTF

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Jake Shields or Jon Fitch I don't need to see people lay on top of one another and wait for a decision.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i think that is the one I think at one point someone asked him a question and everyone had to wait so he could finish eating followed by a burp. Shogun is like WTF
    hahaha Da Menace given him the stink-eye!

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by DFW View Post
    That Hughes book trolling is amazing, because no one actually took the time to read the damn thing, so no one can disprove the crazy review and people now think hughes is certifiably insane.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Jake Shields or Jon Fitch I don't need to see people lay on top of one another and wait for a decision.
    what ya think of Okami and Lentz?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Rhonda Rousey. Complete psycho bitch, also extremely unlikable, with the needless meanmugging and just general obnoxiousness. Look forward to the day she gets the piss beat out of her.

Bring in Cyborg please

Not happenin' bruhv. Ronda is the best ever! She will go undefeated! Cyborg would get tapped just like everyone else! Cyborg can make 135 easy. However, cyborg know's that in order to make 135 she would have to come off the juice. Cyborg at 135 with no juice = Ronda tappin' her out. All these do nothing haters. Gotta laugh. I can visualize irongeeks plump fingers tapping away at the key board, tears flowing like a river down his chubby cheeks, teeth clenched, fist raised in anguish at the heavens......... Between geek & Marcus this board keeps bringing the entertainment. Can not wait for the next 6 months to see what other clowns come to my table to be gobbled up. Oh, And Marcus. I'm still waiting for the post where I said I went ALL IN or even had a medium play on any Alcantara plays. Still waitin' bruhv. I also look forward to seeing your plays for this weekend. No medium-small B.S. I expect screen shots of your plays. I'm calling you out. You gotta learn that if you flap your gums, then you have to be able to back up what you are saying. No excuses! Time to put up or shut up kiddo!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-17-13 at 10:34 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cringe

mirinquads

Cringe
    Sad really...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    That Hughes book trolling is amazing, because no one actually took the time to read the damn thing, so no one can disprove the crazy review and people now think hughes is certifiably insane.
    ha I've read it, most of what they say in the review is true. Some things are slightly exaggerated like the playing around with Pig's guts or whatever it was. But for sure he is a horrible character

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Not happenin' bruhv. Ronda is the best ever! She will go undefeated! Cyborg would get tapped just like everyone else! Cyborg can make 135 easy. However, cyborg know's that in order to make 135 she would have to come off the juice. Cyborg at 135 with no juice = Ronda tappin' her out. All these do nothing haters. Gotta laugh. I can visualize irongeeks plump fingers tapping away at the key board, tears flowing like a river down his chubby cheeks, teeth clenched, fist raised in anguish at the heavens......... Between geek & Marcus this board keeps bringing the entertainment. Can not wait for the next 6 months to see what other clowns come to my table to be gobbled up. Oh, And Marcus. I'm still waiting for the post where I said I went ALL IN or even had a medium play on any Alcantara plays. Still waitin' bruhv. I also look forward to seeing your plays for this weekend. No medium-small B.S. I expect screen shots of your plays. I'm calling you out. You gotta learn that if you flap your gums, then you have to be able to back up what you are saying. No excuses! Time to put up or shut up kiddo!
    So when I completely dissected your bullshit, did I break you or something? You just keep saying "show me the proof", and then when I do, you go to another, unrelated thread and say "md show me da proof were is da proof". It's almost like you want the entire forum to see. You sound embarrassed.

CTM
    CTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

hahaha Da Menace given him the stink-eye!
    LOL

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

shiiieeeeett

started reading that dumb_paul_2012 post and got like 30 words in when it became obvious he has been e-bullied to a pile of gibberish. Thought to myself, "why am I reading this post when dumb_paul_2012 is about 90 units in the hole and that's just the last 2 events" and went on to do something more productive.

good work, dumb_paul_2012

First 12