hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

OrificeAdam would be a fun username. Can mods change my name?

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

First time a sbr thread actually made me lol in real life!!

Vaughnys response was hilarious!!

Oracleadam if you want to be taken seriously please posts your bets and opinions before the fights just like I told you before,

if you want to be taken as a joke keep on being a Hindsight Oracle.

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    First time a sbr thread actually made me lol in real life!!

Vaughnys response was hilarious!!

Oracleadam if you want to be taken seriously please posts your bets and opinions before the fights just like I told you before,

if you want to be taken as a joke keep on being a Hindsight Oracle.
    Uh, I believe I did post my predictions. Scroll up a little in the thread. I never said I predicted the Lavar fight one way or the other.

rosietop

my bad I must have missed them, either way enjoy your free lunch money.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

my bad I must have missed them, either way enjoy your free lunch money.
    You didn't miss anything. He posted that he was playing Parlo at -300 and that he was playing the o1.5. That's it.

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You didn't miss anything. He posted that he was playing Parlo at -300 and that he was playing the o1.5. That's it.
    Well I think even those 2 bets were decent enough bets to be proud of, but the short term dosent tell me much. The long term is whats most important. I would like to see his bets for the next 5 events that would tell me more about him..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I would like to see his bets for the next 5 events
    Not me.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Not me.
    Let's not be closed-minded about this, Nunya. I thought I'd seen everything when I encountered a butcher that people paid to manipulate their spines, but is it really outside the realms of possibility that an orifice can see the future?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Let's not be closed-minded about this, Nunya. I thought I'd seen everything when I encountered a butcher that people paid to manipulate their spines, but is it really outside the realms of possibility that an orifice can see the future?

OracleAdam

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    LOL! OK, I get the point. I'll try to improve my etiquette in the future. I joined this forum because I think it's the best one for MMA fight analysis, and I think I can add some good insight to discussions.
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave OracleAdam 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    LOL! OK, I get the point. I'll try to improve my etiquette in the future. I joined this forum because I think it's the best one for MMA fight analysis, and I think I can add some good insight to discussions.
    Don't worry, it's a pretty common occurrence on SBR for new guys to say something that agitates the regulars. It's nothing personal, and I'm sure you didn't mean it in this way, but if some guy you don't know, whom you've never spoken to before showed up out of nowhere after your bet had lost and rubbed it in (again, I'm sure you didn't mean it in that way), your first impressions would not be positive.

Arguments tend to break out on SBR a lot. I wouldn't take them too seriously. The clowns like Nunya, Punisher, and Beelzebub are to be ignored, just pay attention to the positive, contributing posters like Ron_Paul (the best MMA handicapper on the planet IMO, his win percentage is bordering on 70%) and Thor, the guy who keeps the books in line. He's our resident gambling theory guy. He's sort of a foil to one of our trolls, Nunya, who likes to give out bad advice on purpose to soften the market a bit. Thor takes it upon himself to look after us and make sure that we don't lose any our money to 5Dimes's Wile E. Coyote-esque schemes.
    Last edited by MD; 10-06-13 at 10:47 AM.
    Points Awarded:

omalley21 gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mirinquads gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OracleAdam gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    Its all in good fun mixed in with a bit of seriousness haha

I think im going to make the switch to sbr, the sherdog forums have really been going to crap lately. You could be the nicest guy, give out millions to charity, build schools and hospitals for underprivileged kids but if you question their mma betting skills, god, lookout they will come down on you like you've committed the worst crime ever in humanity like Hitler. Just a bunch of kids who need their egos stroked hard.

You guys seem much more relaxed and laidback which is much better.

OracleAdam

OK, thanks MD. I realize that I could've given my thoughts on the Lavar fight in a better way. Yea, I've noticed there are a lot of good MMA handicappers here and I need all the advantages I can get.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Its all in good fun mixed in with a bit of seriousness haha

I think im going to make the switch to sbr, the sherdog forums have really been going to crap lately. You could be the nicest guy, give out millions to charity, build schools and hospitals for underprivileged kids but if you question their mma betting skills, god, lookout they will come down on you like you've committed the worst crime ever in humanity like Hitler. Just a bunch of kids who need their egos stroked hard.

You guys seem much more relaxed and laidback which is much better.
    we like to stroke our flaccid peckers as well tho

First 12