The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

"A person hates you for at least 1 of 3 reasons:
    1. They hate themselves.
    2. They want to be you.
    3. They see you as threat.

That is so true."

This sounds like a list made by some guy who is a raging, abusive asshole but thinks he has "high self esteem". Similarly, none of the three reasons aren't really needed if you simply find someone extremely annoying. Sounds more like a list to justify to all the annoying people out there that it isn't their fault and they just have "high self esteem".

Do you have "high self esteem", Luca?

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    "A person hates you for at least 1 of 3 reasons:
    1. They hate themselves.
    2. They want to be you.
    3. They see you as threat.

That is so true."

This sounds like a list made by some guy who is a raging, abusive asshole but thinks he has "high self esteem". Similarly, none of the three reasons aren't really needed if you simply find someone extremely annoying. Sounds more like a list to justify to all the annoying people out there that it isn't their fault and they just have "high self esteem".

Do you have "high self esteem", Luca?

That's a loaded question.

If I say yes, you bash me for proving your point.

If I say no, you bash me for having low self esteem.

The iron sheik

Luca Fury

The iron sheik

That was a good response, even if you didn't know it. Both images are pretty good descriptors. My image kind of describes my reaction when you missed the point, and your image describes your reaction when there's an opportunity to post about yourself.

I'll help you out: generally the people who think they're really great, and post what a great self esteem they have, generally are not great people and do not have great self esteem either.

The iron sheik

Also, Nunya is absolutely correct when he says he gets in your head big time. He riled you up to the point where you're making veiled threats at someone who apparently leaks your picks. A genuinely smart person, a handicapper or not, would see this is the point to cut the losses.

e: Also, that is pretty disturbing. If you are capable of feeling shame, I think now is a good time for it.

Luca Fury

Also, Nunya is absolutely correct when he says he gets in your head big time. He riled you up to the point where you're making veiled threats at someone who apparently leaks your picks. A genuinely smart person, a handicapper or not, would see this is the point to cut the losses.

e: Also, that is pretty disturbing. If you are capable of feeling shame, I think now is a good time for it.
    No, I know the person who leaks them reads these threads and I know the people he leaks them to do as well. Now they know and so does anyone else thinking about leaking picks.

It wasn't some veiled threat as a way to get back at Nunya. How would threatening someone else be an insult to Nunya? That would be the worst attempt at a comeback ever. You're not even making sense.

He didn't rile me up the the point of anything. I did to him what I do to everyone who lies about me: systematically disproved every weak attempt he threw at me by using FACTS to do so. Same thing I did to Sideloaded and WannaBet back in the day, same as what I did to Thor, Pelz, 21JumpStreet, etc.

Some of the jealous trolls go on longer than others, like Nunya, so I just kept replying until they give up lying and realize they can't beat facts. Like I always do.

Luca Fury

Oh and if you think I just love posting about myself so much, maybe you should stop giving me reasons too? I mean, the people who hate me on here sure love talking about me nonstop and bringing me up in every thread. I just reply and enjoy proving they're liars.

Since you don't like me, it seems weird you would endlessly invite me to do something that you think I enjoy.

The iron sheik

"...if you truly think I'm powerless Nunya, I have this dude's name, home address, PayPal account info and email addresses since he bought picks from us. That info comes in very handy for a wide variety of things"

Again, now would be the proper time to feel shame if you're capable of it. Going to pretty hard to go any lower but knowing you, you'll try your hardest. It's pretty obvious you have ...."high self esteem"

Luca Fury

"...if you truly think I'm powerless Nunya, I have this dude's name, home address, PayPal account info and email addresses since he bought picks from us. That info comes in very handy for a wide variety of things"

Again, now would be the proper time to feel shame if you're capable of it. Going to pretty hard to go any lower but knowing you, you'll try your hardest. It's pretty obvious you have ...."high self esteem"
    And...? What does that have to do with anything? Warning the people leaking bets that I can block them forever and make sure they an never sign up again is a logical thing to do. You're seriously try to spin that into a bad thing? LOL, wow………

Luca Fury

US President Barack Obama recently warned Syria that action will be taken if the don't stop pulling shit with their chemical weapons…

So…

That means……

NUNYABIDNESS IS IN BARACK OBAMA'S HEAD!!!!!!!!

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

He is not reachable man, but i am fairly sure you have already figured this out and is just playing this out to further illustrate your point. Dude is truly a lost cause and it's truly amazing to see the kind of self destruction he created in the Bellator thread.

I will never be able to figure out the exact reason that Kalikas is willing to be associated with this individual other then $$ but then again one have to ask themselves is it really worth it?

The personality traits LF embodies is the DEATH of any business entreprenour hoping to become sucessfull, that Bellator thread pretty much reads like a 'how to manual' for things to avoid when starting a business and what types of personalitys you want to keep as far away from being associated with your business or even worse you as a person.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    He is not reachable man, but i am fairly sure you have already figured this out and is just playing this out to further illustrate your point. Dude is truly a lost cause and it's truly amazing to see the kind of self destruction he created in the Bellator thread.

I will never be able to figure out the exact reason that Kalikas is willing to be associated with this individual other then $$ but then again one have to ask themselves is it really worth it?

The personality traits LF embodies is the DEATH of any business entreprenour hoping to become sucessfull, that Bellator thread pretty much reads like a 'how to manual' for things to avoid when starting a business and what types of personalitys you want to keep as far away from being associated with your business or even worse you as a person.
    Yep, a forum troll, who the community almost unanimously agrees is a complete moron, knows more about running a successful business than the person running who is actually running it.

How many successful self-made businesses did you found, create and run? Oh, that's right. None.

If I wanted to, I could make a living solely off of the money my pick-selling business brings in. I think I know what I'm doing.

How about you go and email Apple now and tell them you know how to run their business better than they do? I'm sure Tim Cook would be honored that you'd be willing to grace him with your life-changing advice.

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    US President Barack Obama recently warned Syria that action will be taken if the don't stop pulling shit with their chemical weapons…

So…

That means……

NUNYABIDNESS IS IN BARACK OBAMA'S HEAD!!!!!!!!
    Wow.

Luca Fury

Wow.

plekz

Yep, a forum troll, who the community almost unanimously agrees is a complete moron, knows more about running a successful business than the person running who is actually running it.

How many successful self-made businesses did you found, create and run? Oh, that's right. None.

If I wanted to, I could make a living solely off of the money my pick-selling business brings in. I think I know what I'm doing.

How about you go and email Apple now and tell them you know how to run their business better than they do? I'm sure Tim Cook would be honored that you'd be willing to grace him with your life-changing advice.
    Wasn't aware you guys had a vote, i'm honored. Still nothing of this changes the fact that you are certifiable you share the kind of personality traits most commonly found in dictators and rulers of police states. The fact that everybody is truly always WRONG and you are always in the RIGHT when it comes to people critizizing you is why you will never ever evolve as a person.

Then again in your own head you are already at your zenith, but when the people saying you are wrong in so many ways greatly outnumber the ones thinking you are right (in the bellator thread case you are banging that drum alone) if you had ANY kind of knowledge of self you'd reevalute your beliefs, the fact that you dont means that you are truly a lost cause.

The funny thing is no one has questioned wether or not you know what you are doing or not in terms of creating a business, what people have questioned is the way you go about doing it and your social interaction skill which stands at a big fat ZERO.

The topic of this thread is why does everyone hate you, that is really simple to answer and it has ZERO to do with your knowledge about things it's all because you aren't a very likeable person and you posess nothing that makes people want to interact with you in any way other then at best use your brain for a few minutes to rummage the database and then put you back in the closet until the next time they want to cross-check something.

No pal you don't have a rich social life, no pal you don't have alot of 'friends' and beside this internetgig there really isn't much to you worth knowing.

Luca Fury

The funny thing is no one has questioned wether or not you know what you are doing or not in terms of creating a business
    You just said I was not a good person to start a business with. How about I quote your last post:

This is why I love this forum. You morons come at me with the weakest shit and shooting you down is so effortless and fun.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, am I the only one who thinks its absolutely crazy for people to write something that long about another complete stranger on an internet forum? you sound like a psychologist ffs. I would be embarrassed. I still cant believe how Luca gets this much hate. Hes just a normal guy who happens to love his mma and gambling; let him bang bros! haha

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    wow, am I the only one who thinks its absolutely crazy for people to write something that long about another complete stranger on an internet forum? you sound like a psychologist ffs. I would be embarrassed. I still cant believe how Luca gets this much hate. Hes just a normal guy who happens to love his mma and gambling; let him bang bros! haha
    It's truly hilarious, isn't it? I get a real kick out of it.

I mention in the Bellator thread that favorites went 14-3 the last 2 cards and that sparked another 5 pages of the trolls attacking me about 10 different topics.

All I do is show my face in a thread and they throw a temper tantrum. It doesn't matter what I post. There have been times where I say congrats to someone who won and there will be some douche who replies with something like "GTFO no one cares what you have to say." It's sooooo pathetic but I love it.

Luca Fury

Go through my post history, you'll see I pop into threads making simple comments about the topics and not even directing them at anyone, then multiple people start bashing me for no reason.

Seriously, you should do it. It's funny.

Look at every single thread on here that devolved into a Luca Fury bash fest and go back to my first post in the thread, up until where the bashing started. You'll see, it's always me minding my own business with a polite comment followed by a bunch of pathetic, jealous haters replying and attacking me for random subjects.

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm human I like to have a bit of fun every now and then as well, but I always stop at some point. This ongoing hate is not funny anymore its actually really stating to become rather ridiculous and pathetic.

plekz

You just said I was not a good person to start a business with. How about I quote your last post:
    It's about YOU as a person, not your 'knowledge' ie DATA you possess and have amassed. The critique is directed towards you as a person, not wether or not you have enough knowledge or not, it's HOW YOU ACT and that's why it reads like a enormous warning sign to anyone thinking of getting into business with you.

The fact that you at no point question yourself says it all really, everyone is always wrong and you are always in the right, and the foundation of your defense is if someone critiques you as a person you'll pull a stack worth of paper out of your ass with your 'huge' win percentage and how amazingly awesome you are at capping in general.

Eventhough the thing in question was about WHO YOU ARE and how you INTERACT and CARRY yourself not about WHAT YOU KNOW. The distinction between these things are completly lost on you. And it's because of this people like Nunya could play you like he did in that thread, someone should put it on 4chan you'd have thousands of new 'fans' by tomorrow.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    I'm human I like to have a bit of fun every now and then as well, but I always stop at some point. This ongoing hate is not funny anymore its actually really stating to become rather ridiculous and pathetic.
    Yep, that is the word I usually use to describe it. The funny thing is the haters almost always use the same 2 excuses for why they hate on me, and both are blatant lies.

1: It's because the way I act on here.

2: it's because I sell my bets.

Why are both blatantly false?

1: They bashed me for months and months before I even signed up on here -- the same people who still bash me to this day, like Nunya. So obviously their hating had NOTHING to do with the way I acted on here.

2: I didn't start selling picks until 3 months ago. Just like the above situation, these same people bashed me long before I started selling picks, including before I even signed up here 1.5 years ago. Not to mention, my picks are 100% documented and proven to extremely profitable, so if if this was the reason they were bashing me, that still make no sense because I'm running an honest and legitimate business.

So, we have people who attack me for no reason, knowingly spread lies about me AND lie about why they act this way. All I do is reply to them prove they're liars. So it's pretty clear that they're the bad guys, right? Apparently not, since I get pegged as the bad guy on here by several people. It's so funny.

plekz

Maybe because you've been on multiple boards before this one and you have acted the same on all of them, or any other form of social media. And funny thing is since this is the internet once you put something out there it will ALWAYS be there so it would be real easy to retrace and show this pattern of behavior as an endless loop across boards.

Luca Fury

It's about YOU as a person, not your 'knowledge' ie DATA you possess and have amassed. The critique is directed towards you as a person, not wether or not you have enough knowledge or not, it's HOW YOU ACT and that's why it reads like a enormous warning sign to anyone thinking of getting into business with you.

The fact that you at no point question yourself says it all really, everyone is always wrong and you are always in the right, and the foundation of your defense is if someone critiques you as a person you'll pull a stack worth of paper out of your ass with your 'huge' win percentage and how amazingly awesome you are at capping in general.

Eventhough the thing in question was about WHO YOU ARE and how you INTERACT and CARRY yourself not about WHAT YOU KNOW. The distinction between these things are completly lost on you. And it's because of this people like Nunya could play you like he did in that thread, someone should put it on 4chan you'd have thousands of new 'fans' by tomorrow.
    Oh, so because I post indisputable evidence that proves the trolls are LYING, that means that I can't take criticism? LOL, you're a joke. Do you even know what criticism is? Criticism isn't making up lies about someone and then telling them to other people LOL…

If someone said they don't like that I swear or something, that's something I can consider changing. But if someone, like you have in the past, KNOWINGLY lies about me, I am 100% doing the right thing by posting PROOF that you're lying.

Sorry, but if someone i lying about be and I can prove it, I'm not going to sit there and be like "Oh, maybe i should take their lies into consideration and think about changing something that doesn't exist in the first place." No, I'm going to prove that they're a lying scumbag.

Luca Fury

Maybe because you've been on multiple boards before this one and you have acted the same on all of them, or any other form of social media. And funny thing is since this is the internet once you put something out there it will ALWAYS be there so it would be real easy to retrace and show this pattern of behavior as an endless loop across boards.
    Then they would say they don't like me cus the way I acted on one of them specifically. They wouldn't say they hate me cus of the way I acted on here. And besides, this is the only board I've been on aside from sherdog, where I was a mod. I basically didn't post on Sherdog for 2 years before I signed up on here.

And besides, who the hell are you to try and tell me how to act? You go in every thread and bash everyone, not just me, for no reason. But because I'm only mean to people when they are mean to me first, that is worse that you being on the opposite side and bashing everyone for no reason? You're a joke.

The reason I get hated on is clear for anyone with a level head to see. This forum is for degen gamblers who are lifetime losers. They come here to voice their opinion since no one wants to hear it.

Then they see me, who has proven to be a longterm winning gambler and has people seeking me out to hear my opinion. They see what I have and want it. They're jealous. You can deny it all you want but it's blatantly obvious.

The trolls wouldn't be betting if they didn't want to win longterm.

They wouldn't be on a forum if they didn't want their voice to be heard.

They wouldn't hate on me for no reason, then get caught lying about the reason they hate on me, if it wasn't out of jealousy.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 09-29-13 at 09:23 AM.

plekz

Indisputable proof? it's an OPINION of you as a person, and if someone want to question this all we have to do is look at your post history both on here and on SD and other boards before that or how you speak on the podcast. It's because of these things the great majority of people dislike you.

But yeah i wish you the best of luck posting 'PROOF' about why peoples opinions of who you are as a person are 'LIES'

You are broken beyond repair man, hopefully some day you'll seek professional help.

Luca Fury

Indisputable proof? it's an OPINION of you as a person, and if someone want to question this all we have to do is look at your post history both on here and on SD and other boards before that or how you speak on the podcast. It's because of these things the great majority of people dislike you.

But yeah i wish you the best of luck posting 'PROOF' about why peoples opinions of who you are as a person are 'LIES'

You are broken beyond repair man, hopefully some day you'll seek professional help.
    AHAHAAHAHAAH! So because the 5 trolls on here bash me, that makes the "majority" of people who know of me, dislike me?

Guess what? I have 3,000 Twitter followers. They don't follow me cus they hate me, it's the opposite. Last time I checked, 3,000 is more than 5. Now how about you show me more than 3000 people who hate me. Until then, you're just spreading more bullshit as usual.

Luca Fury

And when I said I had proven you to be a liar, I wasn't talking about your opinion on me as a person. i was talking about all those times you bashed me for no reason and said thing like how I suck at gambling and am a scam artist.

You couldn't post one shred of evidence of why i was a scammer. The only thing you said to back your claim was "You selling picks, so that means you're a scammer." LOL!!

Then posted my DOCUMENTED record to prove I don't suck at betting, and am in fact quite good. Thus proving you wrong.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jon Anik likes Luca.

plekz

AHAHAAHAHAAH! So because the 5 trolls on here bash me, that makes the "majority" of people who know of me, dislike me?

Guess what? I have 3,000 Twitter followers. They don't follow me cus they hate me, it's the opposite. Last time I checked, 3,000 is more than 5. Now how about you show me more than 3000 people who hate me. Until then, you're just spreading more bullshit as usual.
    Didn't realize i was talking to Dr.Sheldon Cooper or no wait i take that back because even he being a fictional character still have greater social interaction skills then you.

But yeah hmm, WOW 3,000 twitter followers? you don't say?

So is this how someone in your world measures how likeable you are as a person and how much selfworth you have? If so i humbly request immigrate from said world and back to reality post haste as i greatly prefer it there to here.

Question of the day - Do you have 3.000 twitter followers because they like to use your database (brain) or because they like you as a person?

What do you think?
    Last edited by plekz; 09-29-13 at 09:41 AM.

Luca Fury

Here's a good example of what a pathetic clown Plekz is.

Here's my harmless post, updating a bet that gave out earlier in the thread.

As I posted earlier in this thread, I took Jones by decision at +500 for 3 units. Bought off it for half the amount down to 1.5 units with NOT Jones by decision at a scalp of -395. So now I have 1.5 units on Jones by decision at true odds of +605
    Then this jackass pops out of the woodwork to spread bullshit:

Yeah good thing you havent flipflopped all over the place on that. What happened to that Jones has Dhalsim's arms and Gustafsson is a t-rex bullshit you were on a few weeks back?

Or how UFC tale of the tape are gospels?

Such a fruitcake.
    I never flip flopped on the bet. I also never said Gus has tiny arms or that tales of the tapes were always accurate (In fact I said the opposite for both).

Yet Pelkz comes out of the blue to lie about all three AND insult me. And what did I do to deserve this? I simply updated people on a bet that I gave out so the people who tailed it could also tail the update. Oh, and then bet went on to win by the way for several units.

This is just one example of the many, many times pelkz has done this to not only me, but others too.

But yeah, Pelkz totally did nothing wrong and I was CLEARLY the bad guy there. I mean, who the hell do I think i am giving out a free winning bet at +605? Obviously, Pelkz did a good thing by lying about me and bashing me for no reason. What a swell guy……

plekz

I never flip flopped on the bet. I also never said Gus has tiny arms or that tales of the tapes were always accurate (In fact I said the opposite for both).
    You refered to the UFC records as gospel, it's in the thread man.

Luca Fury

Didn't realize i was talking to Dr.Sheldon Cooper or no wait i take that back because even he being a fictional character still have greater social interaction skills then you.

But yeah hmm, WOW 3,000 twitter followers? you don't say?

So is this how someone in your world measures how likeable you are as a person and how much selfworth you have? If so i humbly request immigrate from said world and back to reality post haste as i greatly prefer it there to here.

Question of the day - Do you have 3.000 twitter followers because they like to use your database (brain) or because they like you as a person?

What do you think?
    99.99999999% of what I tweet is opinions and other banter. My bets and analysis are in videos, podcasts or websites. If you followed me for tweets about betting theory, advice, or analysis, you'd be wasting your time.

So no, people don't follow me cus they want to use my "database" as you call it.

Luca Fury

You refered to the UFC records as gospel, it's in the thread man.
    Oh, that's funny since in that thread I specifically pointed out multiple examples of the UFC tale of the tape being incorrect:

As for Carwin, you could see by his stardowns vs guys listed around 6' than he was about the same height as them, not 6'5" like the tale of the tape said.

So those lies about Carwin and Anderson's height were discovered by the listed measurements not lining up to what people saw with their own eyes. However, Jones' reach lines up perfectly with what is seen in picture and videos.

Not to mention, as it turned out, it was actually Anderson Silva who lied to the UFC about his height because he wanted his opponents to think he was shorter than he was, so they'd be surprised by his size on fight night. He also did this back in Pride and did so to gain the advantage of surprise.
    I'd like you to quote me where I said they're 100% accurate 100% of the time since, you know, I just proved I said the opposite.

Let's not forget that post was regarding you puling more shit out of your ass and saying you know for a fact that the UFC is lying about Jones' reach. LOL, you kind of have a history of spreading lies that you just make up on the fly.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 09-29-13 at 09:51 AM.

First 12345 Last