NelsonLewis
    NelsonLewis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bellator 101 Friday Night

Well you gotta love some good fights on Friday night during CFB Season. Fights tonight, all day football the rest of the weekend. That brings us to tonight's card, where I don't see a ton of value, but will make a play or two...

4 Man Parlay to kill some juice. I understand one of these could lose (Awad scares me the most), but I don't like any of them enough to lay the heavy juice on one.

1 unit to win 2.37 units
    Coy
    Tirloni
    Awad
    Sarnavskiy

Nick Kirk +415 0.5 unit to win 2.07 units
    -----------This is more of a wager against Warren. Not really impressed with him, and his coaching abilities and support on the show were just horrendous. Granted Kirk sucks and moves straight forward with no power, which should allow Warren the easy takedowns, but I will take my chances here with him anyways with a small play. No way in hell I would back Warren at over 5 to 1.

Chatter on others...

Alessio +255 vs Brooks -280
    -------------I am a huge fan of Brooks. He's young, athletic, and explosive. Young here being the key word in that he is a great raw talent but still somewhat inexperienced with a ton of room for growth. Should he win this fight? Yes, but does Alessio have the power to make something off the wall happen, Yes. PASS for me, but would play Alessio before laying the juice on Brooks.

Good luck to all and enjoy the fights. Have a great weekend to follow...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Dear new terrible poster,

Please post in the existing bellator thread. Not a single person cares what you have to say, and no one wants to read through your individual threads on each goddamn event.

NelsonLewis

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Dear new terrible poster,

Please post in the existing bellator thread. Not a single person cares what you have to say, and no one wants to read through your individual threads on each goddamn event.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves an Internet Resident Tough guy on our hands. I'm skeered...

Thanks for the kind welcome to SBR, jerk.
    Last edited by NelsonLewis; 09-27-13 at 04:07 PM.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLewis View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves an Internet Resident Tough guy on our hands. I'm skeered...

Thanks for the kind welcome to SBR, jerk.

Don't mind Mr. Nunya. He is a disciple of Miles Mayhem...

I'd like to learn more about parlays reducing juice Nelson. Please elaborate on that topic.

NelsonLewis

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Don't mind Mr. Nunya. He is a disciple of Miles Mayhem...

I'd like to learn more about parlays reducing juice Nelson. Please elaborate on that topic.
    Ladies and gentleman, we have on our hands an Internet smartass. Man, I LOVE this place already. the Mods should be so proud...

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

hahahaha... don't sweat it Lewis... you know anything about Kirk?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Ladies and gentleman, we have on our hands an Internet smartass. Man, I LOVE this place already. the Mods should be so proud...
    Yea, why aren't they deleting duplicate threads?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Here's a piece of advice, since you seem coherent and possibly not-dumb: stop arguing with people in this thread, accept that you made a mistake with your dupe thread, and try to stay a bit low-key. No need to get into pissing matches with long time members.

People are sort of bitchy on SBR, myself included. It's part of our charm.

NelsonLewis

A mistake with a duplicate thread?? Are you freaking kidding me? If I can't make a thread of my own with my own picks and discussion, then this isn't the place for me, sir. I mean who the hell would wanna stay anyways with "GD" and "welcome terrible poster" my first response ever here. That's not charm, that's pure rudeness and disrespect. Enjoy the fights tonight...

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Is this your first internet? No halfway decent forum wants duplicate threads.

MD

A mistake with a duplicate thread?? Are you freaking kidding me? If I can't make a thread of my own with my own picks and discussion, then this isn't the place for me, sir. I mean who the hell would wanna stay anyways with "GD" and "welcome terrible poster" my first response ever here. That's not charm, that's pure rudeness and disrespect. Enjoy the fights tonight...
    You can make a thread of your own. Lots of people have their own threads. You're more than welcome to do that. That's a bit different to having a thread with your plays for one event, though. I have a thread where I've posted all my plays for months. If we all started threads for our plays for every event, the forum would be unreadable.

Hope you enjoy the fights, too. I'm all over Tirloni.

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Lol! GW Bush'ism???

NelsonLewis

This was my first post EVER here. I planned to create a running thread for all my MMA plays after tonight. Same goes for CFB. But, my initial thought stands. Why the hell would I want to stick around with the rudeness right off the bat anyways...

NelsonLewis

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    That's a bunch of BS. I'm a regular poster at a place with equal popularity to this one and it is common. Internet tough guys seem to run way more rampant here already, though...settle down and give people a chance.

MD

That's a bunch of BS. I'm a regular poster at a place with equal popularity to this one and it is common. Internet tough guys seem to run way more rampant here already, though...settle down and give people a chance.
    Dude, calm the f-ck down. Seriously. People give you mild shit for posting a dupe thread and you freak out. Have a thick skin, it's the internet.

NelsonLewis

Calm down?? Really. I'm called a terrible poster and "GD"
    Is used and I need to calm
    Down. Bwahahaha. Comical. It's not a dupe thread. It's my thread with my picks. It will continue to be just that...

MD

Calm down?? Really. I'm called a terrible poster and "GD"
    Is used and I need to calm
    Down.
    Bwahahaha. Comical. It's not a dupe thread. It's my thread with my picks. It will continue to be just that...
    There's no way you're referring to Nunya saying "goddamn", are you? I must be misinterpreting you.

Also, yes, you need to calm down. You're being childish.

MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Wow brooks look good.money on him in the rematch with awad

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

This was my first post EVER here. I planned to create a running thread for all my MMA plays after tonight. Same goes for CFB. But, my initial thought stands. Why the hell would I want to stick around with the rudeness right off the bat anyways...
    Good, penetrate off.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Kirk looks small as penetrate....might get taken down and never get up

NelsonLewis

This terrible poster who created a crap thread just produced a nice winning night. Hope
    You guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Till next time...haha

MD

This terrible poster who created a crap thread just produced a nice winning night. Hope
    You guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Till next time...haha
    Literally any person in the world who can communicate in any way can have a winning night gambling. Any. There are guys tens of thousands of dollars in debt who have had a bunch of winning nights. You have no idea how stupid you make yourself look with that kind of logic.

NelsonLewis

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Literally any person in the world who can communicate in any way can have a winning night gambling. Any. There are guys tens of thousands of dollars in debt who have had a bunch of winning nights. You have no idea how stupid you make yourself look with that kind of logic.
    What's stupid is you think this is my first time wagering and being apart of a forum. I'm not boasting at all about it. I have no logic that even goes anywhere close
    To that thinking. Don't worry dickface, you assholes win. I won't be back...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Sideloaded trolin?

MD

What's stupid is you think this is my first time wagering and being apart of a forum. I'm not boasting at all about it. I have no logic that even goes anywhere close
    To that thinking. Don't worry dickface, you assholes win. I won't be back...
    Thanks. Bye.

NelsonLewis

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Sideloaded trolin?
    Nope. Just a
    Solid poster looking for a new home only to be run off by a bag o dicks. Nice job fellas. Wish y'all much success on your future gambling endeavors...

Noleafclover

I wish you perspective.

NelsonLewis

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    I wish you perspective.
    My sensible outcome on life is just fine. I perceive in the now...

MD

My sensible outcome on life is just fine.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I know some comments get tossed around from time to time that's 1/2 the fun LOL....this guy is leaving and taking his ball with him .. Great thread.....

Noleafclover

My sensible outcome on life is just fine. I perceive in the now...
    I knew a guy who didn't have a sensible outcome. He's now a hamster with an elephant's trunk.