MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

MMAJOE MMA Picks Insights Page

Hey guys its been awhile since I have been on here.I started account here in 2008 and there was a few post about MMA/UFC. I see that people have started there own page for picks. I think I will do the same follow me make your comments (please no negative but I am open on Critics comments)and lets win some $$.

A little about me Im 35 grew up in the boxing Mike Tyson/Roy Jones Jr/Dela Hoya era.Loved boxing watched UFC 1 vhs video with buddies one day in the mid 90s. I Like it but was really just a street fight in a cage with no rules. I did purchase a few PPV in the pre TUF days 2002-2005 but like most of us did not really get into till 2006. I have trained some (no pro fighter) and support my local san diego fighters.Pretty much if there is a MMA event in San diego or Big events in LA/OC I will be there and sometimes Las Vegas. Strikeforce,Bellator,UFC local shows.I guess im a junkie always looking for news on the net and watching any mma event or dvr on tv Axs tv/hdnet fights,Bellator,Wsof,UFC and Hbo and showtime boxing also.I also to enjoy Kick Boxing Muay Thai.

As a guy that has watched a lot of fights I have done pretty good on picks.my picks I like to make are Props Straight and Parlays follow my picks see how i do.Thanks Joe

MMAJOE

My first pick is Bellator Rampage vs Tito

under 2 1/2 rnds +150

rampage is finally healthy and has trained with tito in the past.Tito is old slow wont be able to get a takedown and will get ktfo worse than what Liddell did to Tito.strong bet for me

MMAJOE

Tonights Bellator picks

Martin Stapleton +165 small play
    awaad stapleton under 1 1/2 rnds +100 stronger day play
    Last edited by MMAJOE; 09-27-13 at 07:48 PM.

MMAJOE

Awaad likes to scrap and can finish the fight,but his chin isnt the best.should be a fast pace fight dont see it going to the cards

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

No idea why you'd take Stapleton if you like the under. He'll probably be shooting for takedowns non-stop.

MMAJOE

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No idea why you'd take Stapleton if you like the under. He'll probably be shooting for takedowns non-stop.
    you called the shooting i actually thought stapleton would win bye early sub or awaad would get the quick tko/ko. luckly my stronger play was on the under

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Thanks Joe!

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by MMAJOE View Post

under 2 1/2 rnds +150

rampage is finally healthy and has trained with tito in the past.Tito is old slow wont be able to get a takedown and will get ktfo worse than what Liddell did to Tito.strong bet for me
    I would STAY away from this one, considering they are flirting with TNA and have used the 'feud' as an angle there, and knowing the two individuals involved they'd sell their souls in a heartbeat just to be able to keep up with the lifestyle they are used to.

And i think both of them as soon as the MMA-door slams shut are gonna be looking to jump to pro wrestling feet first.

So i'm staying the hell away from this fight.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

They stopped the tna angle now fwiw

MMAJOE

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    I would STAY away from this one, considering they are flirting with TNA and have used the 'feud' as an angle there, and knowing the two individuals involved they'd sell their souls in a heartbeat just to be able to keep up with the lifestyle they are used to.

And i think both of them as soon as the MMA-door slams shut are gonna be looking to jump to pro wrestling feet first.

So i'm staying the hell away from this fight.
    Rampage already signed a a dual contract with spike tv to bellator and TNA also King Mo has down the same and there has been talks of them being tag team partners. Rampage is taking this fight serious he has a chip on his shoulder from his time with the UFC.I think Tito just signed a one fight deal and no contract with TNA. Tito is to slow to avoid rampages punches this fight wont last 2 rnds.Tito is one in done with Bellator and rampage is Spikes new star for there network. Do I think rampage is a top fighter now No but he should do pretty good over in Bellator

Ben Fowlkes
    Ben Fowlkes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rampage already signed a a dual contract with spike tv to bellator and TNA also King Mo has down the same and there has been talks of them being tag team partners. Rampage is taking this fight serious he has a chip on his shoulder from his time with the UFC.I think Tito just signed a one fight deal and no contract with TNA. Tito is to slow to avoid rampages punches this fight wont last 2 rnds.Tito is one in done with Bellator and rampage is Spikes new star for there network. Do I think rampage is a top fighter now No but he should do pretty good over in Bellator
    My good friend Luke Thomas works for spike tv. Word on the street is Tito is supposed to take the dive midway through round number two.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Fowlkes View Post
    My good friend Luke Thomas works for spike tv. Word on the street is Tito is supposed to take the dive midway through round number two.
    fugh that guy luke thomas. he used to post on here but he stopped for some reason.

Ben Fowlkes
    Ben Fowlkes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    fugh that guy luke thomas. he used to post on here but he stopped for some reason.
    You have a problem with Luke?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Fowlkes View Post
    You have a problem with Luke?
    Can you tweet stating that you're actually Ben Fowlkes posting on SBR?

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Yeah nobody buying this one. Who made this ghost?

Beelzebubzy

-200 Sider
    +150 dfc

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Ill take 100 betpoints on Sider then....

MD
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 04:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

under 2 1/2 rnds +150

I think a bet on Rampage is a no brainer. Tito sucks. I'm surprised the line isn't -400 or more for Rampage. Who has Tito ever beat recently other than a green Ryan Bader who came off a loss and made a rookie mistake?

Beelzebubzy

This isn't a discussion about mma Adam.
    We are trying to figure out who is impersonating Ben

OracleAdam
    OracleAdam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    This isn't a discussion about mma Adam.
    We are trying to figure out who is impersonating Ben
    I take MMA betting very seriously. What interests me is MMA betting and the almighty dollar. So, lets go

mirinquads

But what interests us is why Ben Folkes is denying posting here, when its obviously him. Tough titties MMadam

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

With the discussion taking this route, I feel it's my duty to inform you all that I am not really the iron sheik.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, Vaughany, and Das Jax

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

MIght be the quickest ghost departure in SBR history
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 04:37 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MMAJOE

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
    I take MMA betting very seriously. What interests me is MMA betting and the almighty dollar. So, lets go
    Thank you my forum is getting sidetracked lets go back to MMA picks in Insights.I will have my bellator picks out tommorrow after weigh ins.
    JOE

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Thanks Joe!

mirinquads

Thank you my forum is getting sidetracked lets go back to MMA picks in Insights.I will have my bellator picks out tommorrow after weigh ins.
    JOE
    Thanks for setting us straight bro Joe!

are you really Joe doe?

MMAJOE

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Thanks for setting us straight bro Joe!

are you really Joe doe?
    No just Joe .Love the Crazy Horse Bennett Avatar pic Mirinquads.

So far I just Like Lavar Johnson and a few over unders,will have to delay my picks till tomorrow guys.
    JOE

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

unreal Ben Folwkes posting here

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I thought this was Joe Silva?