reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Bellator 101

2.5u Pays +166
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-15-15 at 05:14 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I took Brooks -280. Like it. Didn't get to finish watching tape. I actually started 'capping that fight just an hour ago. Awful timing.

reigle9

I'll also probably parlay Held/Coy on the undercard.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I took Brooks -280. Like it. Didn't get to finish watching tape. I actually started 'capping that fight just an hour ago. Awful timing.
    Lines are moving fast, glad I was sitting here when they came out.

Sarnavskiy -395
    Brooks -310
    Tirloni -230

I really think all three should roll pretty easily. Tirloni has bitten me in the ass more than once though.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

Sarnavskiy -395
    Brooks -310
    Tirloni -230

I really think all three should roll pretty easily. Tirloni has bitten me in the ass more than once though.
    I thought about taking Sarnavskiy without watching any tape first, but -350 is steep, even against a bum like Davis. Line moved past me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Probably would of played Tirloni at -200 or better

MD

Not sure if I know enough about Awad to play him here. Gonna look for some of his older fights and then decide. Can't really learn much from his Bellator run.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Probably would of played Tirloni at -200 or better
    Go ahead...squeeze them and take it with me. -195 now.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Sarnavskiy -395
    Brooks -310
    Tirloni -230

If Brooks has any difficulty taking Alessio down then Alessio could win a decision. Alessio has more experience & has fought better competition. I actually put a tiny bit on Alessio. I also have Tirloni & Awad. Although if Stapleton can absorb Awad's best shots & take him down then he will probably win. Not a lot of $ on this card.

reigle9

Roller and Bocek had success taking him down, I imagine Brooks will too.

Ron_Paul_2012

Roller and Bocek had success taking him down, I imagine Brooks will too.
    Their MMA wrestling is better than the inexperienced Brooks. And Brooks can not take a punch as well as either of those 2. It is something to consider. We will find out soon enough. I am very curious to see how good Stapleton is now that he is no longer in the military and is a full time MMA fighter. Like I said if he can take Awad's best punch & can take Awad down he will probably win.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Not sure if I know enough about Awad to play him here. Gonna look for some of his older fights and then decide. Can't really learn much from his Bellator run.
    You just said you need to watch tape on like three different fighters. They've been fighting regularly for Bellator and you've been posting here during their fights lol surprising you've missed them

warren-brooks-stahl parlay for me

and brooks-stahl 2 teamer without warren

stahl is a -530 fav on the european mma 6 card, should be an easy W

MD

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You just said you need to watch tape on like three different fighters. They've been fighting regularly for Bellator and you've been posting here during their fights lol surprising you've missed them

warren-brooks-stahl parlay for me

and brooks-stahl 2 teamer without warren

stahl is a -530 fav on the european mma 6 card, should be an easy W
    You think I watch tape on fighters because I haven't seen them fight before?

reigle9

Hey a random question...do many people use the spreadsheet on here? And if so, is it shared on your profile? I think I could get into that.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You think I watch tape on fighters because I haven't seen them fight before?
    You were talking about them like you have no idea what they're like. Please don't respond to this, I could care less.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You were talking about them like you have no idea what they're like. Please don't respond to this, I could care less.
    I've seen every fight Sarnavskiy has had in Bellator, but I'm not gonna bet him because of that. I don't blind bet fights very often, if at all.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I've seen every fight Sarnavskiy has had in Bellator, but I'm not gonna bet him because of that. I don't blind bet fights very often, if at all.
    Seeing his Bellator fights is reason to bet against him, not for him.

MD

Not against Marcus Davis bro.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Wiki capping Kirk now.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Wiki capping Kirk now.
    He's garbage. Very little punching power, and just comes forward throwing leg kicks and hooks the entire fight. Perfect style matchup for Warren.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ok I'll parlay Kirk with gsp by decision and JDS by ko to get even better odds

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Ok I'll parlay Kirk with gsp by decision and JDS by ko to get even better odds
    Alison Stokke

Nothing you do is wrong boobz

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Anyone see value in john alessio? I did a little wikicapping and read will brooks was a high school wrestler. Alessio stuffed shane roller for a round. He did a mediocre job stuffing bocek though. I would imagine will brooks is not quite on their level yet as a grappler. Anyone have an opinion about will brooks?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Anyone see value in john alessio? I did a little wikicapping and read will brooks was a high school wrestler. Alessio stuffed shane roller for a round. He did a mediocre job stuffing bocek though. I would imagine will brooks is not quite on their level yet as a grappler. Anyone have an opinion about will brooks?
    Brooks should wreck Alessio pretty hard.

reigle9

Anyone have an opinion about will brooks?
    He's "explosive".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Allesio used to train with wrestlers at xtreme couture but he has struggle about getting tooken down in his UFC fights.He is a veteran with more experience and better stand up. I could get Allesio catching brooks in a choke he has good ground game. so if allesio doesnt sub him its brooks dec.but i dont see much value at -310 even parlay him. If allesio loses i could see him retiring just like clementi.but both could pull it out i actually like a small parlay
    Clementi
    Stapleton
    allessio

as a dog parlay or take brooks out and put Coy in instead .Coy is a future contender in Bellator or UFC fighter.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Alessio seemed really frustrated against Roller. I'm prolly gonna stay away, but I'd have to take Brooks gun to my head.

reigle9

Seriously, tooken? And Coy is 35, he's about the furthest thing from a "contender". He can win a lot of fights with his wrestling against low-mid level guys but that's as far as it goes.

Ron_Paul_2012

Brooks should wreck Alessio pretty hard.

MMAJOE

Seriously, tooken? And Coy is 35, he's about the furthest thing from a "contender". He can win a lot of fights with his wrestling against low-mid level guys but that's as far as it goes.
    The bellator WW division is pretty weak thats why i can see him win and be a contender in the next WW tournament. Dont know if you saw him get robbed bye decision bye tyron woodley in strikeforce challengers?Woodley is a beast he is know low-mid level guy Yeah Coy is 35 but still a really solid fighter.maybe not a champion but good.At those lines rather bet on him in my parlay than a young guy like brooks still learning the game who got caught bye awad and is now fighting Vet in Allessio that this is win or retire for him.Contender is Bellator WW division is a lot different than me saying a Contender in UFC.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Am I wrong for thinking this 40 year old might have one fight left in him, and be a step up in competition for Sarnavisky?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    Am I wrong for thinking this 40 year old might have one fight left in him, and be a step up in competition for Sarnavisky?
    No. It could happen. I'm staying away from this one. I don't know if Sarn can take Davis down. I don't think he can sub him either. Davis is better on the feet. But Sarn has better stamina. Gun to the head Sarn by Decision.

reigle9

Davis is a lot better on paper standing than in reality.

MMAJOE

yeah im staying away.davis chin has not looked good the last few years took to many shots.also he cuts a decent amount of weight to make 155lb.His age chin weight cut and cardio could be retirement night for davis. Lately guys like sobral and others reitiring this tournament is there last hope (Joe riggs)John Alessio,Rich Clementi,Marcus Davis. We will see if any can pull of the win and see who calls it quits with a loss

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MMAJOE View Post
    yeah im staying away.davis chin has not looked good the last few years took to many shots.also he cuts a decent amount of weight to make 155lb.His age chin weight cut and cardio could be retirement night for davis. Lately guys like sobral and others reitiring this tournament is there last hope (Joe riggs)John Alessio,Rich Clementi,Marcus Davis. We will see if any can pull of the win and see who calls it quits with a loss
    Yes. But you forgot Rampage & Tito. And I'm really surprised both Shamrocks are not fighting each other for their final fight.

1234 ... Last