MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I hate the internet because of trolls, I don't get the point. I've been here for two days and already want to headkick some dork. But yeah, I like this forum and hope to stick around.
    -400 that it's Ron_Paul or Thor.

Glad to have you. Hope to see you around for quite some time.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Nah I don't really know anybody yet, but one particular obnoxious dude has stuck out. jjgold or something along those lines.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    in fact if u were a true fight fan u would watch both.
    I'm not a true fight fan, and life is hard some times. I want to cut my wrists every now and again, and I scream out to the skies, "Why oh why couldn't I enjoy boxing?"

Noleafclover

Nah I don't really know anybody yet, but one particular obnoxious dude has stuck out. jjgold or something along those lines.
    jjgold is a conglomerate of posters working for SBR to generate traffic by posting brash/often skewed opinions in simplistic formats. it's really annoying, but you learn to ignore him.

reigle9

Ha ok.

Noleafclover

On that note, in my brief forays over to Sherdog it seems like they've got it worse. Pages and pages of bland posts. It's just flooded with people, and they don't seem to add anything. Anyone find it otherwise?

reigle9

I haven't been on Sherdog since like 2007 other than to troll my friend a few times when I was hammered.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

That's Ron_Paul_2012 bruhv. This one goes out to you Marcus.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Man if you were to climb your ego and jump from it you would not live to tell
    You annoy everyone dont act like the bullied kid nobody buys your act...
    Dude you really need to get some self esteem. And stop criticizing people who have it. It's pathetic.

Ron_Paul_2012

u don't think your pimpin was a bit overboard the other night? I have no problem with u charging for picks but that display was nauseating
    Didn't have a problem with Luca stating how his picks were doing. If that bothered you then I imagine you absolutely love my Highlander quickening on cards where I come near or break $1000.00

You may not like it but you better learn to love it!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Dude you really need to get some self esteem. And stop criticizing people who have it. It's pathetic.
    Come on Ron Paul....I just said im pounding his premium picks...hence im confident. On the other hand, Fury and you are the only people i see as egomaniacs in this board. Even Marcus saves himself because he always throws a cheeky comment at the end of his own praising.

Listen Ron Paul....even you have a few great posts and i have seen you being nice in the forum. Why cant you be like that more often?

And yeah, i really find extra COC.KY people very annoying. I hate Bones and Roussey....i love Barao, Cruz, Velazquez. Some champs are confident, some are cocky...

Noleafclover

While we're on the subject of shameless self-promoting, I haven't really done enough. Check out natesbets.wordpress.com filter housekeeping, hit my 25% profit on threshold where I'll be recalculating bankroll in first 3 months of mma betting. Actually hit it card before this but hadn't done math to recalculate. Results based on fictitious 3k bankroll for now, but as with nfl, if i continue to succeed i'll play for cash.

Ron_Paul_2012

Come on Ron Paul....I just said im pounding his premium picks...hence im confident. On the other hand, Fury and you are the only people i see as egomaniacs in this board. Even Marcus saves himself because he always throws a cheeky comment at the end of his own praising.

Listen Ron Paul....even you have a few great posts and i have seen you being nice in the forum. Why cant you be like that more often?

And yeah, i really find extra COC.KY people very annoying. I hate Bones and Roussey....i love Barao, Cruz, Velazquez. Some champs are confident, some are cocky...
    Alright fair enough. I call them how I see them. I give sider betpoints for a post then the next day he says something that has my head shaking in disbelief. If I see Fury say something that irritates me I will let him or anyone else for that matter know. My pet peeve is haters. Where I come from people do not hate people because of something good. They hate for something bad. Why can't you be happy for Fury. I can understand when he f*ck's a pick up but hating on him for getting picks right is just not cool. If you go through my posts. Never once have I hated on someone for being proud of something they accomplished. In fact I have never hated on any one for any reason. I am a stand up guy. I gave MD betpoints for helping me find a silly video that I could not find. I did not really fancy him at the time but I gave him the points anyway because I said I would. I don't see what the problem could be with someone being cocky as long as they only bring themselves up but do not put other people down. But I've never been a jealous or envious type of person. It's not in my nature.

MD

You don't really play his premium plays, do you?

And yeah, i really find extra COC.KY people very annoying. I hate Bones and Roussey....i love Barao, Cruz, Velazquez. Some champs are cocky, some are hispanic
    Fixed your post.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    While we're on the subject of shameless self-promoting, I haven't really done enough. Check out natesbets.wordpress.com filter housekeeping, hit my 25% profit on threshold where I'll be recalculating bankroll in first 3 months of mma betting. Actually hit it card before this but hadn't done math to recalculate. Results based on fictitious 3k bankroll for now, but as with nfl, if i continue to succeed i'll play for cash.
    If you're just starting out then a simulation run for 4-6 months is the smart way to go. When you switch to the real thing just keep the same mind set. Obviously it is much easier to do if you are playing via internet instead of Vegas. It feel's a whole lot different when you bet at a Las Vegas book. There is more time to second guess yourself as you are taking $ out of the bank then driving to the book, then walking to the counter etc. Keep track of everything. After awhile you will begin to see patterns of success & failure then make adjustments accordingly. Good Luck.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Alright fair enough. I call them how I see them. I give sider betpoints for a post then the next day he says something that has my head shaking in disbelief. If I see Fury say something that irritates me I will let him or anyone else for that matter know. My pet peeve is haters. Where I come from people do not hate people because of something good. They hate for something bad. Why can't you be happy for Fury. I can understand when he f*ck's a pick up but hating on him for getting picks right is just not cool. If you go through my posts. Never once have I hated on someone for being proud of something they accomplished. In fact I have never hated on any one for any reason. I am a stand up guy. I gave MD betpoints for helping me find a silly video that I could not find. I did not really fancy him at the time but I gave him the points anyway because I said I would. I don't see what the problem could be with someone being cocky as long as they only bring themselves up but do not put other people down. But I've never been a jealous or envious type of person. It's not in my nature.
    Right and i concur with you man. But look at the way he bring himself up, its not like he doesnt bring people down, he says everyone in SBR are clowns except one or two people, he always says he clowns everyone no matter the outcome of the discussion, he lols at people in their faces, bashes fighters, has an annoying egocentric tone in his voice and so on.
    I never hated on his wins and barely comment about the guy until he went to my thread and called me a loser even when he cant turn the profits i am. Plus he works for the books (sort of). SBR is not the same with him around IMO.

MD

I absolutely agree with you. Bringing other people down is petty and childish. What you are failing to realize is why Thor and I had an issue with Luca's self-promotion in the event thread. You should read the thread to get a better idea of what we're referring to. It wasn't a case of him posting "this bet cashed", it was a case of him posting over and over something to the tune of "Boom! ____ cashes for +4.5 units! That's 5-1 tonight on MMAOB Premium plays and 2-0 on free plays, for a total of +15 units! Not including my round robin parlay at +300 which cashed! Great night!"

Over. And. Over. Every few posts.

Also, when I've posted losing plays in the past, you've responded with that shitty Wonka "You Get Nothing!" video, so you're not exactly the good-natured guy you proclaim yourself to be. You've actually been quite rude in my experience.

Grabaka
    Update your status

You don't really play his premium plays, do you?

Fixed your post.
    Thanks for the fix!

No no o no playing that shit! I just spread them through the interwebz and shit altho we do take the same plays from time to time.

reigle9

Let me get settled in a bit to bring the cocky. I like to think my ego has charm, class, and charisma.

Ron_Paul_2012

I absolutely agree with you. Bringing other people down is petty and childish. What you are failing to realize is why Thor and I had an issue with Luca's self-promotion in the event thread. You should read the thread to get a better idea of what we're referring to. It wasn't a case of him posting "this bet cashed", it was a case of him posting over and over something to the tune of "Boom! ____ cashes for +4.5 units! That's 5-1 tonight on MMAOB Premium plays and 2-0 on free plays, for a total of +15 units! Not including my round robin parlay at +300 which cashed! Great night!"

Over. And. Over. Every few posts.

Also, when I've posted losing plays in the past, you've responded with that shitty Wonka "You Get Nothing!" video, so you're not exactly the good-natured guy you proclaim yourself to be. You've actually been quite rude in my experience.
    Oh. You mean that Wonka video that I posted on my losing plays too. However, I think I might have posted one of your plays after we were arguing about something. So I suppose I got a bit carried away with letting you know that I was right & you were wrong. To be fair I was new to SBR & did not quite get your posting style at the time. If it makes you feel any better I will say that there are only a couple of people on this board who's opinion I respect in regards to MMA capping/plays. You, Wanna Bet, & Luca. Hougigo for boxing. However, I also listen to everyone. Because everyone has made a few good points in the past. Sider has great news reports & Thor actually has some theories that do make sense from time to time.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Let me get settled in a bit to bring the cocky. I like to think my ego has charm, class, and charisma.
    Those are great....

Man i like a lot of cocky guys like Mcgregor, Sonnen, Aldo and many more but theres people that crosses the line imo. it would take more than a sentence to describe it but i guess i dont need to since people agree with this assesment of character...

reigle9

Nah, I know exactly what you mean.

My ego mainly comes from bourbon and girls lying to me about my huge weiner.

MD

Oh. You mean that Wonka video that I posted on my losing plays too. However, I think I might have posted one of your plays after we were arguing about something. So I suppose I got a bit carried away with letting you know that I was right & you were wrong. To be fair I was new to SBR & did not quite get your posting style at the time. If it makes you feel any better I will say that there are only a couple of people on this board who's opinion I respect in regards to MMA capping/plays. You, Wanna Bet, & Luca. Hougigo for boxing. However, I also listen to everyone. Because everyone has made a few good points in the past. Sider has great news reports & Thor actually has some theories that do make sense from time to time.
    This was a few weeks ago.

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    I mentioned one time that your thread was down units and it wasn't an attack or even in a conversation with you. In fact, I even prefaced it by saying I meant no disrespect by it and hoped you wouldn't get offended since you seem like a nice dude.

Then you threw a temper tantrum and denied it. Then I proved you were down huge and you finally admitted it.
    You prefaced it by saying you meant no disrespect, and then waxed endlessly about Grabaka being a loser. Although Grabaka tends to make a lot in live betting. Then when someone confronted you about it you said it's the truth Grabaka and others are losers, and you meant no disrespect, but to them the truth would be offensive through no fault of your own... A covert insult is still an insult. Actually, it's more douchey to bitch around like that instead of just coming out and saying it directly.

You also did attack virtually everyone on the forum without provocation. You said the posters who get abused the most here are yourself, Wannabet and Gabe, and said the reason for this is you're the only winners, so the abuse is motivated by jealousy. You then began to post some elaborate and ridiculous psychological theories about this like you had regurgitated them from a textbook. I was surprised to read that stuff.

The posts you did in the UFC 165 thread were absurd. You could have just summed up the results at the end of the night instead of posting simultaneously, starting each post with 'BOOM!', as every single prop bet hits.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by varkolek View Post
    You prefaced it by saying you meant no disrespect, and then waxed endlessly about Grabaka being a loser. Although Grabaka tends to make a lot in live betting. Then when someone confronted you about it you said it's the truth Grabaka and others are losers, and you meant no disrespect, but to them the truth would be offensive through no fault of your own... A covert insult is still an insult. Actually, it's more douchey to bitch around like that instead of just coming out and saying it directly.

You also did attack virtually everyone on the forum without provocation. You said the posters who get abused the most here are yourself, Wannabet and Gabe, and said the reason for this is you're the only winners, so the abuse is motivated by jealousy. You then began to post some elaborate and ridiculous psychological theories about this like you had regurgitated them from a textbook. I was surprised to read that stuff.

The posts you did in the UFC 165 thread were absurd. You could have just summed up the results at the end of the night instead of posting simultaneously, starting each post with 'BOOM!', as every single prop bet hits.
    BIngo. The guy obviously lives behind a safe wall of delusion.

Noleafclover

BIngo. The guy obviously lives behind a safe wall of delusion.
    You really gotta stop setting yourself up like that.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    You really gotta stop setting yourself up like that.
    Dude u are unreachable i can't help that. Now if i was coming around here running my mouth after the fact all u guys would have merit. The fact that i try to show some of u asshats something before the fact and it comes true and ya still don't believe it is more on u than me.Let me make this as clear as i can. Gambling is a trillion dollar business world wide. To think nothing shady is going on with all that money involved is about as naive as ya can get. I have dealt with the gullible my who capping career. 1 out of 20 listens. Those are the guys i respect. Not some unreachable fool who thinks everything is on the up and up. Before this fight i was discussing this with Sider. He wanted to know what i thought and i told him this line was way out of whhack and it looks like the books don't want a penny on Jones kinda like a huge Mayweather line. This means if Gus doesn't knock him out he has no shot at a decision. If u think the books were gonna pay out 7 to 8 to one odds on one sided heavy money (Gus) than so be it. Even tho i think JOnes won 2, 4 and five one special judge had it 4 1. I haven't researched this crooked judge but im sure he was put in place just like CJ Ross was in the Mayweather fight (another prediction i made before the fight. The first guy to do it and than guys piggy backed my thoughts) I bet the judge who had it 4 to 1 has been on some other matches that were debated heavily.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

You know how book making works, right? They rarely take a position on either side. The goal is to balance the lines so that they eat the vig no matter which side wins.

reigle9

varkolek seems to be a really good poster. I wish forums would let you have personal ratings. Any forum I've been on has a "rep" type system that's useless cause I don't give a shit what other people think about others. I see this forum doesn't have anything and I'm way too much of a drunk to actually remember names.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    You know how book making works, right? They rarely take a position on either side. The goal is to balance the lines so that they eat the vig no matter which side wins.

No the goal isnt and this is the worst thing a handicapper could think. I don't know who sells this shit but to actually believe it is mind boggling.

raag
    raag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big ups to Sider

First ... 2345