Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Mitrione -110

My favorite play on the card currently, I personally cap him in the -180 to -200 range.

I'd do a write-up but I don't give a penetrate.

I'm also on Mitrione ITD +142.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

crapthread.jpg
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Sac now I know who to fade. I will be on Shaub now.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    Thank you Sac now I know who to fade. I will be on Shaub now.
    crapresponse.jpg

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    crapresponse.jpg
    crapcappersandforum.jpeg

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Schaub via epic BJJ

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

mitrione has a better chin but something for me jinxes the fight

rosietop

It pisses me off, how the penetrate can you guys seriously recommend a play on Mitiorne? isint this supposed to be a professional gamblers forum? seriously gtfo

shaub is just a better fighter than matt, and im sorry but you are not good at betting mma if you think matt is worth a bet. quote me after the fight fools.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

OnlyMildlyCreepy ✔ @mattmitrione
    Nothing and I mean nothing pisses me of more than someone I considered a friend doing me dirty. I Gotchu @BrendanSchaub #BenedictArnold
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-24-15 at 10:06 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It pisses me off, how the penetrate can you guys seriously recommend a play on Mitiorne? isint this supposed to be a professional gamblers forum? seriously gtfo

shaub is just a better fighter than matt, and im sorry but you are not good at betting mma if you think matt is worth a bet. quote me after the fight fools.
    You guys = one person?

If these two had of fought on TUF Schaub would of been a -250 to -300 favourite. All depends if you think Schaub's chin issues which weren't apparent back then now warrant the current line.

P.S. You sound like a douche

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You guys = one person?

If these two had of fought on TUF Schaub would of been a -250 to -300 favourite. All depends if you think Schaub's chin issues which weren't apparent back then now warrant the current line.

P.S. You sound like a douche
    I am a douche and proud.

At least you sound reasonable.

Im only posting this because I would hate to see unfortunate people lose money for their incompetence but if you actually like money, I highly suggest you bet on Shaub. Those "chin" issues are all overrated.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

This honestly. Schaub is bigger, better wrestling, better BJJ (Guy neutralized Cyborg ffs) much better striking and bigger. His fight IQ has risen as well seemingly, realizing he cant bang with people due to his shitty chin.

Still staying far away from this fight tho.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

If it pisses you off that someone has a different opinion to you on a gambling forum, you should probably be posting in Youtube comment sections instead.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Damn. All of the regular sbr asshole posters came in here to ridicule a newbie.

Im sad I missed out. Next time.
    I got yo back sac

now give us a recipe

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    If it pisses you off that someone has a different opinion to you on a gambling forum, you should probably be posting in Youtube comment sections instead.
    It dosent piss me off that someone has a different opinion. It pisses me off how someone has the gall to post in a professional gambling forum and give out crappy picks.

Brendan Shaub is clearly the better fighter in every facet maybe he has less power in his shots but thats about it, Brendan is superior in every area, if you cannot understand this basic concept im sorry but you are not a good mma capper.

You guys let emotion and hate affect the capping, that is a squares mistake not pro gamblers supposedly like yourselves. Get a grip.

Beelzebubzy

Show your ticket homie

how much you laying on Schaub? Where do you cap him at?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    This honestly. Schaub is bigger, better wrestling, better BJJ (Guy neutralized Cyborg ffs) much better striking and bigger. His fight IQ has risen as well seemingly, realizing he cant bang with people due to his shitty chin.

Still staying far away from this fight tho.
    you said "bigger" twice. Hawg reference?

Also, isnt schaub a joo? Isnt this a joo holy weekend? wannabet, check in pal. what are the repercussions of working on the sukkot?

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Show your ticket homie

how much you laying on Schaub? Where do you cap him at?
    about $600 on Shaub cant show ticket as I have him in parlays and dont want to reveal the others. Happy to show you after the fight though.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Damn. All of the regular sbr asshole posters came in here to ridicule a newbie.

Im sad I missed out. Next time.
    I got yo back sac

now give us a recipe
    this guy is not a newb. He obviously a lurker bc he knows sac is fade material.

But why he keeps referring to this as a pro forum? Sac is a pro sauce taster. Let him bang brah.

rosietop

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

But why he keeps referring to this as a pro forum? Sac is a pro sauce taster. Let him bang brah.
    Because it is a pro gambling forum. If you want to bet mma for fun like any other random mma fan you should bugger off to UG, Sherdog, or any other mma forums out there.

Its like driving a Ferrari to highschool, yeah you can do it but you're a tool.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahahha

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

ah man 7 posts and you guys already found out my ghost account

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    hahahha

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

It dosent piss me off that someone has a different opinion. It pisses me off how someone has the gall to post in a professional gambling forum and give out crappy picks.

Brendan Shaub is clearly the better fighter in every facet maybe he has less power in his shots but thats about it, Brendan is superior in every area, if you cannot understand this basic concept im sorry but you are not a good mma capper.

You guys let emotion and hate affect the capping, that is a squares mistake not pro gamblers supposedly like yourselves. Get a grip.
    you saying the linesmakers are way off also and u are the one that is right? Shaub is a bum with a glass beard and the other guy is a meathead. Line looks right to me. I lean Mitrone if someone could tell him to utilize his kicking game but getting thru to some of these fighters is useless once they get hit.

Beelzebubzy

Kongo laid the blueprint on beating mitrione

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

This guy's worse than plekz,

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Probably is Plebz

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Frankly i like mitrione to win but i think the line is properly set. Either guy can win this.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Shut the fock up you focking manlet. Would starch you. Murder in the 1st degree a manslaughter taking the life of your wife and young daughter

A whole city of bitches they looked sucked up

And the niqqaz is killing is straight flocked up.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

you said "bigger" twice. Hawg reference?

Also, isnt schaub a joo? Isnt this a joo holy weekend? wannabet, check in pal. what are the repercussions of working on the sukkot?
    I would slap the foking beanie right off this jooboy. Shove a Torah up his ass and make him turn gentile phaget.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Rocky, post a picture of yourself. I have to see what you look like in real life.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Schaub sure is a joo and he knows what he's doing he's cunning and smart

he's trolling so hard right now, he obviously knows how to get into meathead's meathead

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I was probably gonna play Mitrione or most likely pass this fight but after seeing this thread, I will def have a little something on Schaub.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

pro gambling forum

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Schaub ain't a jew. Schaub is athletic. Ergo, he can't be jewish.

His behaviour is a dead giveaway too. Jews are shifty and cunning. Schaub fools no one; he's simply delusional. If he ever was Jewish, he was disowned by the tribe millennia ago...

BTW, he confirmed it himself (eating chinese food and watching a movie on Xmas eve is sooooo jewish though):
    https://twitter.com/BrendanSchaub/status/7009623148

FYI PunITD no one except the orthodox minority cares about sukkot (I will say that it's fun as penetrate to hotbox those lil huts when we were younger though!). Secular jews show up for the high holidays (rosh hashannah & yom kippur) and that's about it. Maybe passover if they want an excuse to go gluten-free.
    Points Awarded:

omalley21 gave Wanna Bet On It? 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, and Giroux

12 Last