Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    There is a fuxking tent in my employers parking lot

i work with the ultra heebs.
    They are a slow group and the reason jews get a bad name
    Heh. There was a lulzy episode on The League a couple of seasons back about Sukkot. I imagine they have the hut up for the "chol hameod" portion (the 4 secular days of work between the 2 religious days at the beginning and at the end). Have you seen them shake the palm leaves while holding the etrog (an uncircumsized lemon)? Gentiles must think we're penetrated.

The hut part is kinda cool. I like bringing chicks back to the hut. It's all fun and games to bring 'em back to the palace but it's nice to go back to your roots in the diaspora favelas. Chicks appreciate the different look... Similar to an alleyway but private, it gives off a unique rapey vibe.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    It pisses me off, how the penetrate can you guys seriously recommend a play on Mitiorne? isnt this supposed to be a professional gamblers forum? seriously gtfo

shaub is just a better fighter than matt, and im sorry but you are not good at betting mma if you think matt is worth a bet. quote me after the fight fools.

You'll be lucky to find more than 3 people on this board who actually make money betting. Even 3 might be a stretch.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Haha

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

This is a comedy board

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

This thread needs a dancin banana.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

*facepalm*

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post

You'll be lucky to find more than 3 people on this board who actually make money betting. Even 3 might be a stretch.

To be fair, SBR had plenty of profitable gamblers but the whole board except a few lone wolves decided to pay a subscription fee for MMA Oddsbreaker's premium service. Unfortunately, paid plays are 7-6-1 for -1.6 Units. That doesn't include the $50 per event fee either obviously (... $500 at this point).

(Source: Luca Fury on the oddscast: http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/t...odcast-part-1/; Card's summary post: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/87008137-post827.html)

Lucky for me, I'm a stereotypical jew; I wouldn't tip $1 to a single mom waiting tables for 18 hours a day, let alone pay $50 for something that's been hemorrhaging money for its premium clients...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, Educ8d Degener8, NunyaBidness, The iron sheik, and Grabaka

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    To be fair, SBR had plenty of profitable gamblers but the whole board except a few lone wolves decided to pay a subscription fee for MMA Oddsbreaker's premium service. Unfortunately, paid plays are 7-6-1 for -1.6 Units. That doesn't include the $50 per event fee either obviously (... $500 at this point).

(Source: Luca Fury on the oddscast: http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/t...odcast-part-1/; Card's summary post: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/87008137-post827.html)

Lucky for me, I'm a stereotypical jew; I wouldn't tip $1 to a single mom waiting tables for 18 hours a day, let alone pay $50 for something that's been hemorrhaging money for its premium clients...
    Past tense.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Eh, anyone can have a bad run. I think he's a pretty good 'capper. I'm the greatest MMA handicapper of all time, and lines move every time I look at them, and even I've been on a bad run recently.

I was about to say that it does get tiring to read the whole "SBR is a wasteland" thing he keeps bringing up, then I remembered who started it.

On a serious note, who do you like this weekend, WB? You're a stud son.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Rocky, post a picture of yourself. I have to see what you look like in real life.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Eh, anyone can have a bad run. I think he's a pretty good 'capper. I'm the greatest MMA handicapper of all time, and lines move every time I look at them, and even I've been on a bad run recently.

I was about to say that it does get tiring to read the whole "SBR is a wasteland" thing he keeps bringing up, then I remembered who started it.

On a serious note, who do you like this weekend, WB? You're a stud son.
    I'm not suggesting Luca isn't a "pretty good 'capper". My point wasn't really about him at all despite the satire. It was about his dig at the SBR community that there's no more than 3 profitable MMA gamblers, if that... There are many more than that off the top of my head. People in glasshouses shouldn't throw rocks. I like Luca but posts like that show a sense of inflated self-worth. I'm a scrawny jew with a full time job and yet I'm doing pretty good at betting this here UFCs (+$10,778 since I started the tracker). However, this is not about me; there are many more on SBR turning profits of various amounts.

Yes, I did coin that "SBR is a wasteland for cerebral MMA discussion" (can't forget the cerebral!!!). However, I've undergone a metamorphosis from:

WB 1.0: Arrogant, self-absorbed jew with no self-awareness
    WB 2.0: Repentant self-deprecating jew
    WB 3.0: Tenacious lazy-capping jew here for the lulz

As for my bets, refer to WB 3.0.

..For realz, I'll have 'em up later on twitter/Sherdog. I'm not stroking myself off too much on the current lines though...

MD

MD's inside info: Gustafsson has been training with Phil Davis, and Davis's wife tells me that Gustafsson's increased attacking ability will be too much for Jones.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lmaoooooo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm not suggesting Luca isn't a "pretty good 'capper". My point wasn't really about him at all despite the satire. It was about his dig at the SBR community that there's no more than 3 profitable MMA gamblers, if that... There are many more than that off the top of my head. People in glasshouses shouldn't throw rocks. I like Luca but posts like that show a sense of inflated self-worth. I'm a scrawny jew with a full time job and yet I'm doing pretty good at betting this here UFCs (+$10,778 since I started the tracker). However, this is not about me; there are many more on SBR turning profits of various amounts.

Yes, I did coin that "SBR is a wasteland for cerebral MMA discussion" (can't forget the cerebral!!!). However, I've undergone a metamorphosis from:

WB 1.0: Arrogant, self-absorbed jew with no self-awareness
    WB 2.0: Repentant self-deprecating jew
    WB 3.0: Tenacious lazy-capping jew here for the lulz

As for my bets, refer to WB 3.0.

..For realz, I'll have 'em up later on twitter/Sherdog. I'm not stroking myself off too much on the current lines though...
    lol

can support this. Wannabetsuckonit has gone from being the People's Chump to the People's Champ!

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

too much movement on Mitrione. Opened as a dog, then pk, then now as faves.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Schaub via epic BJJ

Damn son! Gettin' all that bookie dollah!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha told ya!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Fockin buried.

Ah well, at the very least I made a pretty badass curry to eat while I lost 10 units, even managed to get some fresh kaffir leaf imported.

Wellllp, I'm gonna go sit in the corner, get drunk, and think about what I did.
    Points Awarded:

mmaed gave Sacrelicious 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mitrione didnt seem to be taking it seriously. Just standing there smiling and grinning. Im also surprised that Thor hasnt suggested that he threw the fight! He was saying something to Schaub just before Schaub locked in the d'arce!

Beelzebubzy

Nice hit on gagnon Sotn

MD

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    MD's inside info: Gustafsson has been training with Phil Davis, and Davis's wife tells me that Gustafsson's increased attacking ability will be too much for Jones.
    Nailed it.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

hope you guys can now understand what I was talking about.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

this was just about the only fight that went the way I expected

feels dirty inside, betting on schaub winning makes the night a bit less worse

First 12