Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Wonder how this cut of Okami went over with Sonnen. Hate to see someone lose their job but Okami was a heat and PPV killer. Hopefully Carmont and Shields are not far behind. Ya can throw in Lentz too.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Probably shouldn't root for predictable fighters to get cut

Thor4140

White said Mike Ricci was also cut. @YahooSports

Thor4140

[IMG][/IMG]

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

He's fighting our very own Vaughany!

http://www.bjpenn.com/vaughan-lee-vs...d-for-ufc-167/

Go Get him V!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

he UFC’s case against New York and its ban on mixed martial arts in the state will go forward after federal district court Judge Kimba M. Wood denied the state attorney general’s motion to dismiss the suit, ruling the plaintiffs have sufficiently alleged an as-applied vagueness challenge to the law written in 1997. Specifically, the UFC and fellow plaintiffs including Jon Jones, Gina Carano, Frankie Edgar and others, argued that the combative sport ban is unconstitutionally vague under the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment.
    In declining to dismiss the claim, the court noted the state’s erratic interpretation, application and enforcement of the ban over the years, including an exemption for martial arts sanctioned by various organizations including the World Kickboxing Association.
    “A plain reading of this provision suggests plaintiffs would be allowed to promote a professional MMA event in New York if the event were sanctioned by one of the exempt organizations,” Wood noted. Buttressing the vagueness claim, Wood added that while the state originally agreed with that interpretation, they have now reversed course.
    While the court dismissed multiple other claims in the suit, including one that the ban violates the plaintiffs’ First Amendment rights of expression, Wood ultimately ruled the challenge can go forward.
    “We are pleased with the outcome of this crucial ruling,“ UFC’s COO Ike Lawrence Epstein said in a press release issued on Wednesday. “The inconsistency has cost the UFC considerable time and expense, but more important it has deprived MMA’s countless New York fans of the opportunity to attend and enjoy live professional and amateur MMA events in New York. It is time for New York to have a new law on MMA, one that legalizes the sport and regulates it in a safe way, as all other states have done. New York’s law is outdated, written at a time when MMA was a very different sport.”
    Wood’s decision agrees with that claim, noting that “MMA has changed substantially since the ban was enacted, making the legislative history, which relates to earlier versions of MMA, of little relevance.”
    New York is the only state with an athletic commission that has a ban on the sport. For several years, the UFC has been campaigning the state’s legislative bodies to pass a law to regulate MMA, but despite several successful votes in the State Senate and significant support in the Assembly, the effort has ultimately stalled out when the bill has been held back from a full vote.
    In 2013, the UFC even pledged to hold at least four events per year in the state if a law was passed sanctioning the sport. Two of the promotion’s current champions — light-heavyweight Jones and middleweight Chris Weidman — are natives of the state.
    The UFC has already said that if the case is not ultimately resolved at the District Court level, they intended to appeal the First Amendment ruling.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    He's fighting our very own Vaughany!

http://www.bjpenn.com/vaughan-lee-vs...d-for-ufc-167/

Go Get him V!
    Gonna be toug but il be ready. Gonna bring in a dynamic and unorthodox striker in John Maguire to mimic Sergio's style!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gonna be toug but il be ready
    This reads like you already fought Sergio Pettis.

Thor4140

Off Topic

Hey V u may be on to something with this OCD evaluation u have given me. I notice at the gym im getting pissed off at these fukers who refuse to put the weights back on the rack. How the fuk do they find the energy to work out but when it is time to put the weights back these fukers become the laziest pricks around. Half my workouts seem to be putting weights away. So I hit the groceries store and for the first time in years the cashier gave me back my change with all the dollars facing the right way. I even complemented her.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Grabaka

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

October MMA NEWS

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    October MMA NEWS
    Lol

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Off Topic

Hey V u may be on to something with this OCD evaluation u have given me. I notice at the gym im getting pissed off at these fukers who refuse to put the weights back on the rack. How the fuk do they find the energy to work out but when it is time to put the weights back these fukers become the laziest pricks around. Half my workouts seem to be putting weights away. So I hit the groceries store and for the first time in years the cashier gave me back my change with all the dollars facing the right way. I even complemented her.
    The gym is always filled with sh*theads... I've just gotten used to it. Go at 5am. Not too many sh*theads have the motivation to go that early.

Almost went apeshit on a guy doing zumba or some sh*t in the squat rack once (in a PM session). I usually don't say sh*t to people, but I asked the guy if he could do his jazzercise somewhere else so that I could use the squat rack for, um, squats. Fokkin' chicken leg mfrs, get the f*ck outta my rack.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Off Topic

I never put plates away, mostly to see the autistic faggets like you giving me the stink eye, but never having the guts to say anything.

The biggest AFFA in the gym don't have to put his shit away, the beta's, like Thor, do that for him.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Off Topic

You think that's bad? Apparently you've never had an aggressive spotter. "C'mon, you can do two more reps" is what I once heard when I tried to put the bar back up because my wrist was unaligned. Could have broken my f-cking hand. I made a note of dropping my ballsack on the guy's face an hour later while he was doing incline dumbbell presses.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot the best part! The guy's justification afterwards was not that he wasn't aware that my wrist was unaligned and I could have injured myself, it was "How is your wrist ever going to get stronger if you don't test it?"
    Last edited by MD; 10-03-13 at 05:42 AM.

mirinquads

Also the ones that grap your shit, when youre half way through your set, like "I got ya, bro, just keep pushiiiin'"... Spotting well is a rare ability

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    October MMA NEWS

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I never put plates away, mostly to see the autistic faggets like you giving me the stink eye, but never having the guts to say anything.

The biggest AFFA in the gym don't have to put his shit away, the beta's, like Thor, do that for him.
    Thanks for the chuckle

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    The gym is always filled with sh*theads... I've just gotten used to it. Go at 5am. Not too many sh*theads have the motivation to go that early.

Almost went apeshit on a guy doing zumba or some sh*t in the squat rack once (in a PM session). I usually don't say sh*t to people, but I asked the guy if he could do his jazzercise somewhere else so that I could use the squat rack for, um, squats. Fokkin' chicken leg mfrs, get the f*ck outta my rack.
    i see this kid putting the weights back who worked for the gym and i say "dude say something to these pricks. I would never take this nonsense" He asked me if i could help him put back one of those 110 barbells lol. I usually jump around because i can go to any of my gyms but the one in Philly takes the cake. U have to be a gang member to lift there. I was there for awhile but decided maybe i better go to the more suburban one north. IM sitting on one of the benches and i see this tatted up prick walk in. Goes right to the incline bench and start taking off the 45's from the bar someone else left. Pulls one off at a time and drops them from the height of the bar and just smiles. I just shook my head and turned the other way. What a disrespectful prick this was. Fukin plates were slamming on the floor and one rolled like ten feet. I think the workers are scared or this crew.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You think that's bad? Apparently you've never had an aggressive spotter. "C'mon, you can do two more reps" is what I once heard when I tried to put the bar back up because my wrist was unaligned. Could have broken my f-cking hand. I made a note of dropping my ballsack on the guy's face an hour later while he was doing incline dumbbell presses.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot the best part! The guy's justification afterwards was not that he wasn't aware that my wrist was unaligned and I could have injured myself, it was "How is your wrist ever going to get stronger if you don't test it?"

He's right bro. Your wrist will never be stronger without

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

Breakfast of Champions!

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

arent you urethra doctor bro, can you prescribe me some test? My urethra isn't .. good enough and shit.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Breakfast of Champions!
    Yeah. I hear you have a juice addiction bro...

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    arent you urethra doctor bro, can you prescribe me some test? My urethra isn't .. good enough and shit.
    No I'm not a urethra doctor. You've got it wrong. I just have a personal interest in other guy's peckers.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

What about if we throw 300 betpoints into the mix?....will you be ble to make the prescription then?
    C'mon!!! this shit is like México

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    What about if we throw 300 betpoints into the mix?....will you be ble to make the prescription then?
    C'mon!!! this shit is like México
    Sure. I do telemedicine consults all the time in my practice.

To set up a consult, you'll need a webcam, log onto my website chatroulette.com and show me your pecker (to confirm your medical condition of chorizo penis, the skinny Mexican kind not the fat Spanish one).
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave Wanna Bet On It? 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Alright....i logged in....im showing it to all your crew. I keep getting redirected to a new doctor everytime i show any of them my pecker. Is it because i have the fat spanish one? when am i getting redirected to you. These doctors look like kids man!
    Points Awarded:

Wanna Bet On It? gave Grabaka 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 3456