Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol guarantee he fights in world series of cans or whatever.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Can't believe riddle retired.

He has more hits in the octagon that Nate Diaz. And more hits out side too.

he phrased Buttertooth Brit which we use describe V

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riddle summed up MMA fans perfectly

"You get hurt and can't fight? Nobody cares," Riddle added. "They just stomp on you. People get on their keyboards and talk s--t about you. Even if you're in the top 10, top five in the world, people talk s--t about you. It's a trash sport, people trash us all the time, we don't get paid s--t and it's like you lose one fight and people say you should quit fighting anyway. Why would I want to be a part of that? I'm tired of it."
    Horrible sport. Hope mma and ufc dies.

"People think it's for glory, but the glory isn't there. I like to fight. That's who I am. But getting stitches isn't glorious. Not getting paid isn't glorious. Watching other people drive Ferraris isn't glorious. So f--k it. I don't need it.
    Dana White. Has millions and never dropped one once of blood in the octagon. Mayweather makes millions and actually steps in the ring.

UFC has all the top fighters and still cant make super fights. Boxing did it with three different promoters. Goldenboy, Mayweather and Canelo Promotions.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 09-10-13 at 07:27 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Riddle summed up MMA fans perfectly

Horrible sport. Hope mma and ufc dies.

Dana White. Has millions and never dropped one once of blood in the octagon. Mayweather makes millions and actually steps in the ring.

UFC has all the top fighters and still cant make super fights. Boxing did it with three different promoters. Goldenboy, Mayweather and Canelo Promotions.
    http://www.bjpenn.com/poll-reveals-t...or-of-a-union/

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha why is this dude not in a mental hospital?!

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha why is this dude not in a mental hospital?!
    i think everyone might be scared of him in a mental state of kind of way

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

http://deadspin.com/vices-artsy-mma-...ont-1227178632

http://www.cagepotato.com/shill-em-a...to-the-bottom/

- Don’t delve too deep into Zuffa financials.This goes for fighter pay, revenue, money donated to political campaigns. This is Dana’s biggest pet peeve…
    This is a very good way to piss them off and find yourself blacklisted. Stay away from it…
    - Don’t be negative just to be negative or edgy. Dana doesn’t mind being asked tough questions, but consider the circumstance when you’re doing it. If you’re at a press conference or a conference call for a UFC event, keep your questions related to that event…
    …You’re always being watched. I don’t say this to scare you. I say it to let you know that you’re not an unknown commodity, and that people are paying attention. They read what you write. Mistakes you make now, when you think you’re under the radar, could end up burning you down the line…
    MMA media is a joke.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 09-11-13 at 12:23 PM.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Why isnt Lorenzo, whos smart by the way, just call Dana and tell him to shut the penetrate up and handle things professionally. Oh maybe little Lorenzo wants to play gangster. Such a badass!

Be happy that you make money of this garbage product instead of wasting your time on a forum to discuss techniques or fantasy matchups.

Cappin' fights is the ultimate, man. Its either making money off of this...or penetrate off.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sideloaded

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Why isnt Lorenzo, whos smart by the way, just call Dana and tell him to shut the penetrate up and handle things professionally. Oh maybe little Lorenzo wants to play gangster. Such a badass!
    http://www.global-mma.com/t7195-proo...-not-just-ties

Sato

Yeah Dana feels so cool to be a part of shady mafia. penetrate jealousy but White has to be the dumbest, most untalented, potty mouthed prick that has ever "made it". His answers and grammatical structure of his speeches is a nightmare, for someone to represent a billion dollar company.
    Points Awarded:

sideloaded gave Sato 74 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

thts the great thing about him tho brah! isnt the same as all the other corporate muthafucckas

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

thts the great thing about him tho brah! isnt the same as all the other corporate muthafucckas
    True, but really that is only skin deep. Behind closed doors he is like EVERY other corporate mother fuker. The shit he talked about Sara McMann without ever meeting her was the last straw.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Loves to go after his fans too

Sato

I dont advocate violence against ANYONE...well ya penetrate it I do...I need someone to beat that White dude a bit. Guys ego boosted straight to the exosphere. Need to get him back here. penetrating \*\*\*\*\*\*! Hell, I would do it degen style with a dirty knife and a goon friend. Feel me?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    I dont advocate violence against ANYONE...well ya penetrate it I do...I need someone to beat that White dude a bit. Guys ego boosted straight to the exosphere. Need to get him back here. penetrating \*\*\*\*\*\*! Hell, I would do it degen style with a dirty knife and a goon friend. Feel me?

Sato

Yeah, yeah look at him. Now all bald...million dollarz more, bloated up like William Shatner. The asshole doesnt give a freakin' fock about his family. penetrates all the chicks he attracts now hes Mr Vegas...more like old crippled lower teeth which are fixed now.

It must fuckin suck living in america knowing this guy had made it and you need to get outta bed early for shit money. Eternal pain!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Dana White: We are bigger than the NFL

Reporter: Why are the fighters paid so bad?

Dana White: We are actually the size of Major League Soccer

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

found some interesting stuff on ebay,

all these dual autograph cards are made of people who have already fought usually for a belt. Did McMann pull out in august because of a fight in December against Rousey? Surely topps was told something by the UFC. I mean they didnt make a dual card with Davis and Rousey. Could Sara be replacing Miesha for the fight because Miesha is "injured?"
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

UFC releases fighter with alleged Neo-Nazi ties

By Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani on Sep 12 2013, 8:54a 3

Benjamin Brinsa will not be fighting in the UFC after all.

Weeks after stories surfaced alleging the newly-signed German fighter had Neo-Nazi ties, the UFC decided to terminate his contract following an investigation into the allegations, the promotion recently confirmed with MMAFighting.com.

CagePotato.com first reported that the undefeated welterweight, who hails from Leipzig, Germany and is nicknamed "The Hooligan," is allegedly a member of the Leipzig-based hooligan group Scenario LOK, that his team, La Familia, has Neo-Nazi ties, and that Brinsa used to help run a mail-order service for Neo-Nazi rock music.

Shortly after the report, Brinsa took to Facebook to strongly deny the claims.

"I am not a neo-Nazi, never have been, never will be," he wrote. "At no time in my life have I ever made any xenophobic, anti-Semitic or racist statements, either in public or in private. Yes, I do have a past as a football hooligan in my youth, but that is a thing of the past as I have been solely focusing on my professional career for the past couple of years."

The 24-year-old also added that he believed he was a victim a two-year long smear campaign.

"I’ve been trying to take legal action against the person that has started the smear campaign against me on the internet, but unfortunately to no avail so far as he hides behind synonyms and publishes his defamation on websites with no legal information. For the past two years this guy has been contacting promoters, sponsors, authorities and journalists trying to prevent me from getting fights and trying to destroy my reputation."

MMAFighting.com asked UFC president Dana White about the allegations the day the initial report was published, and he said the UFC was already looking into the matter.

"If he, in any way, shape, or form is involved in racist groups, Neo-Nazi groups, or anything negative like that, he'll be cut," White said. "But I don't want to jump the gun, because some people are tweeting stuff, and jump the gun and ruin this guy's life if it's not true. So we're going to look into it. I literally have a whole team of lawyers and everything in house looking at it right now in Vegas, and if it's true, [he will be cut]."

Brinsa is currently 13-0. He hasn't fought since his win over Daniel Stittgen in May.

At a Neo-Nazi demonstration a few years ago...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-10-16 at 08:59 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bully... Really?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 05:17 PM. Reason: image does not exist

raag
    raag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Browne vs Miocic announced for December
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...mber-ufc-event
    Last edited by raag; 09-12-13 at 05:43 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Thor4140

if this is the same video i saw i have to laugh at Dana. He said Riddle made like 160 thou for three fights. So this is a good pay to go in there and possibly have ur life altered as well as train for months and pay guys to train ya as well as other fees? Tell Dana that two boxers are prolly gonna take in over 65 million this weekend. I know they are superstars but to think 162 thousand for three fights is good pay is almost laughable.

Thor4140

Bully... Really?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 05:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

TJ Grant out... Josh Thomson in...

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ox-9-headliner

With Grant medically unable to accept a planned title shot lightweight champ Anthony Pettis, Thomson will step in to challenge for the belt.

The UFC's change in plans was revealed on FOX Sports 1's "FOX Sports Live" shortly after Grantrevealed on Twitter that he would be unable to be cleared in time for the UFC on FOX 9 event, which takes place Dec. 14 at Sleep Train Arena (formerly ARCO Arena) in Sacramento, Calif. Pettis and Thomson will compete in the evening's headlining bout, which airs on FOX.

Thomson (20-5 MMA, 3-1 UFC) originally fought for the UFC in 2003 and picked up wins over Hermes Franca and Gerald Strebendt before suffering a memorable knockout loss to Yves Edwards at UFC 49.

Thomson would later fight for Strikeforce, where he went 9-3 in 12 appearances and held the promotion's lightweight belt for a little more than one year.

Thomson returned to the UFC in April and turned in a scintillating performance with a second-round stoppage of the always durable Nate Diaz

raag
    raag's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Punk!! Hopefully he can stay healthy. Should be a fun fight

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I wonder would that guy even be a LW without all those steroids he does

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Just signed to the UFC.

shit ass sucky fighter. If you support zuffa you're a criminal.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 05:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

5 foot 2 probably too small for 125. THis is UFC's goal. Sign all the 125 girls to fight rousey at 135 for the belt while rousey cuts from 155.

im raging so hard behind my keyboard right now im going to explode

gjadfkgjhsdflkgs;jdkfbng;fdsnglksnfd\k;g nsdfkj gnskjfdb jbd gjsdbf jdk

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

So... Thomson = Dead?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Two injury prone fighters going at it?

Pettis via leg kicks.

First 123456 Last