wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

anyone like Tavares - McDaniel OVER 1.5 rounds?

i think Bubba has enough ring experience to hang in there for quite a bit and not get caught so quick...and Tavares is going have to take time to find his range with Bubba having 2 inches on him.

or is Tavares simply way to explosive with his hands and this one is over early??

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

you didnt name a price, but sure why not

wagerjunkie

sorry...just assumed it was pretty much the same across the board.

-165. may be a little to steep.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    i think Bubba has enough ring experience to hang in there for quite a bit and not get caught so quick...and Tavares is going have to take time to find his range with Bubba having 2 inches on him.
    It's like you've never seen either of them fight.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Nope.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    It's like you've never seen either of them fight.
    I know Bubba is older and fought lesser competition.....and has the advantage on the ground and is going to want to take the fight to the ground, while Tavares holds the superior edge in the stand up game and can knock Bubba out at any moment and has fought much talented fighters...my point is....Bubba has some size on him so it may take Tavares some time to find his range.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you want to see Tavares finish something, perhaps you should go see him having a milk shake. Can't guarantee he will finish that one either.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

McDaniel is better than Tavares all around as far as actual skills go, but he can't put it together to make it work inside the cage; Tavares will tear him apart with his power and aggression.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    If you want to see Tavares finish something, perhaps you should go see him having a milk shake. Can't guarantee he will finish that one either.
    Shut up. Tavares' opponents in the UFC have only been finished a combined 10 times out of 99 pro fights, 7 of the 10 being Seth Baczynski. Dude has been fighting guys that are tough to finish. Bubba is not tough to finish.

Guess you're just a fan and not a capper at all, if you didn't know that much.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    McDaniel is better than Tavares all around as far as actual skills go, but he can't put it together to make it work inside the cage; Tavares will tear him apart with his power and aggression.
    I'd consider kicking, punching, wrestling, and decision making to be "skills".

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'd consider kicking, punching, wrestling, and decision making to be "skills".
    Tavares is not a better kickboxer than McDaniel.

You got me on the wrestling. As fa as decision making, I'm pretty sure that goes into the "he can't put it together" part of what I said - jesus.

you really love to argue, even when you have no room. noticed that.

MD

Tavares is not a better kickboxer than McDaniel.

You got me on the wrestling. As fa as decision making, I'm pretty sure that goes into the "he can't put it together" part of what I said - jesus.

you really love to argue, even when you have no room. noticed that.
    You're really taking it personally because I'm disagreeing with you? Oh lawd. Let's keep it friendly.

And I completely disagree with you in regards to their kickboxing. I think Tavares is miles ahead.

The iron sheik

Shut up. Tavares' opponents in the UFC have only been finished a combined 10 times out of 99 pro fights, 7 of the 10 being Seth Baczynski. Dude has been fighting guys that are tough to finish. Bubba is not tough to finish.

I am sorry I insulted your girlfriend Tavares (or is it you that plays that role)

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I like the over.

SlipperyKyhol
    SlipperyKyhol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

This thread is gold. Keep the content coming boys, especially you gabe. I think I'll tail your plays.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Tavares has been consistent in beating mid tier UFC fighters. Bubba has some decent wins on his record but I don't think hes proven himself like Tavares has. Than of course Bubba has won most of his fights by submission and Tavares is not that easy to take down. Aaron Simpson had trouble getting him to the ground. Maybe Bubba can have a shot if he can get Tavares down but I'm not so sure he can. Even there who really knows what will happen. Just because we haven't seen Tavares ground game it doesn't mean its terrible. He might be able to compete with bubba there.

TheCalculator

-400 on Tavares? NO thank you. Bubba is going for the takedown, wrestle-fawk victory. I'd say he's got a 30-35% chance to get it.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    -400 on Tavares? NO thank you. Bubba is going for the takedown, wrestle-fawk victory. I'd say he's got a 30-35% chance to get it.
    Have you never seen Tavares wrestle? Looking to bang and hoping for a KO would be a better plan.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I have to rewatch Bubba last fight against Gilbert Smith but IIRC bubba didn't look too great on the feet and his wrestling wasn't really amazing. Tavares isn't a high level wrestler or anything but hes stuffed a lot of takedowns in the ufc so I would think Bubba is going to need to demonstrate some improvement to keep taking him down every round.

The iron sheik

bumping this simply because I know stuff like this eats gabe from the inside

TheCalculator

The over cashed and I definitely saw a 30-35% chance of having 2 rounds like the 3rd (and think I was the right side).

Thank you BETDSI for +3.5! BOOOM!

DFW
    DFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Threw a tiny bit on Tavares by decision at +210.