mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I will give all of my picks & plays in a couple of days. However, I already have one large play on Tavares straight -400. I believe Thatch will be victorious as well.
    -400? Disappointing performance from the chalk king.

Though I suppose it's the most chalk you can find on the card right now..
    Last edited by mirinquads; 08-25-13 at 09:17 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Condit should be ashamed of himself if he loses to a guy with no chin and a fight IQ a tenth of his. Tough guy with a two cent brain. This isn't Alves Kampman is fighting.
    0/10.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Until the Hendricks knockout, Kampmann was known for his great chin. You're just talking out of your ass.

He has no fight IQ? How did he beat Rick Story? lol just be quiet, dude.

I'm not backing Kampmann in this fight, but you don't know what you're talking about.
    Kampmann definetly has low fight IQ, he's only 31 but with the amount of damage sustained in fights due to him not fighting intelligent his body is more that of a 35-36 year old. He also has really BAD tendencies standing where he walks bolted straight chin up, and when pressured instead of cutting angles he just moves backwards in a straight line.

Furthermore he completly FROZE in the Marquardt & Daley fights where he got backed up against the cage and instead of trying to circle out he just stood there and let them tee off until they put him out.

And NO Kampmann does NOT nor has he EVER had a great chin, GREAT recovery rate yes, but never ever ever ever ever ever has he had a great chin.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Until the Hendricks knockout, Kampmann was known for his great chin. You're just talking out of your ass.

He has no fight IQ? How did he beat Rick Story? lol just be quiet, dude.

I'm not backing Kampmann in this fight, but you don't know what you're talking about.
    You guys with no fight IQ sure stick together. Rick Story also doesn't have the highest of fight IQ's. As for his chin. How many times do u need to see the guy get flatten in the first ten seconds to realize his chin is shitty? Yeah he recovers turtling up. These knockdowns are not the hardest of shots he takes.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Kampmann definetly has low fight IQ, he's only 31 but with the amount of damage sustained in fights due to him not fighting intelligent his body is more that of a 35-36 year old. He also has really BAD tendencies standing where he walks bolted straight chin up, and when pressured instead of cutting angles he just moves backwards in a straight line.

Furthermore he completly FROZE in the Marquardt & Daley fights where he got backed up against the cage and instead of trying to circle out he just stood there and let them tee off until they put him out.

And NO Kampmann does NOT nor has he EVER had a great chin, GREAT recovery rate yes, but never ever ever ever ever ever has he had a great chin.
    Now we are starting to see the same things. even tho i thought he won the Shields fight it was easily his to win and he was doing all kinds of stuff for him to lose. He loses to Alves but he got luky cause Alves has an even worse fight IQ lol.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    0/10.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Kampman won the first fight by outwrestling Condit. Frankly I think he loses this one because he is going to have a really hard time doing that again. Condit hired an Olympic wrestler to help him learn wrestling after his loss to Johnny Hendricks. Couple that with the fact that he had back to back training camps + fights against wrestlers (Hendricks and GSP) and its safe to say Condits wrestling will be in peak form.

plekz

Yeah, thing has been in the past that eventhough Condit has done plenty wrestling drills the way you actually improve such things as technique when it comes to defense is by LIVE wrestling, the backside of this is that there isn't ANY other aspect of mma that is so injury prone as LIVE wrestling, and it's often really bad injurys aswell like ACL/MCL tears that happen during these sparring sessions.

mmaed

Yeah, thing has been in the past that eventhough Condit has done plenty wrestling drills the way you actually improve such things as technique when it comes to defense is by LIVE wrestling, the backside of this is that there isn't ANY other aspect of mma that is so injury prone as LIVE wrestling, and it's often really bad injurys aswell like ACL/MCL tears that happen during these sparring sessions.
    Yeah I have heard that before. I wrestled in high school for a while but I never saw anyone get hurt. I always thought of wrestling as fairly safe. I get how it can happen though. Especially if your going hard and you don't have a lot of experience.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Yeah I have heard that before. I wrestled in high school for a while but I never saw anyone get hurt. I always thought of wrestling as fairly safe. I get how it can happen though. Especially if your going hard and you don't have a lot of experience.
    Afaik pretty much every injury on TUF (throughout all seasons) have been grappling related incidents, iv'e done bjj for several years and also train mma, and every injury iv'e had sprained/broken toes hyperextended knee joints, popped knee and so forth have all been caused by live sparring grappling on the mma classes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yep Condit brought in Jake Herbert (2 time NCAA Champ, and 2012 Olympian), and has also worked with Ricky Lundell. Just hope they haven't just been working on defending double-leg takedowns and singles because that's not Kampmann's style! Kampmann's all about body lock takedowns, and trips.

plekz

Brosif i'm so sure of Condit winning that if i'd put on hardest difficulty on UFC Undisputed picked Condit v Kampmann and then just let go of the DS controller Condit would still not get beat by Kampmann.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Gotta love mid week fights!

mmaed

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yep Condit brought in Jake Herbert (2 time NCAA Champ, and 2012 Olympian), and has also worked with Ricky Lundell. Just hope they haven't just been working on defending double-leg takedowns and singles because that's not Kampmann's style! Kampmann's all about body lock takedowns, and trips.
    Yeah I am sure they will pick up on that. It's also how Kampmann beat him the first time.

mmaed

Brosif i'm so sure of Condit winning that if i'd put on hardest difficulty on UFC Undisputed picked Condit v Kampmann and then just let go of the DS controller Condit would still not get beat by Kampmann.
    I can't tell if your joking or serious but I agree he should win. I think he will be in amazing shape for this fight and will come in with the cardio advantage. I also think he will have closed the gap in the wrestling department. I did take Kampmann by submission just incase he latches on another guillotine.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I can't tell if your joking or serious but I agree he should win. I think he will be in amazing shape for this fight and will come in with the cardio advantage. I also think he will have closed the gap in the wrestling department. I did take Kampmann by submission just incase he latches on another guillotine.
    i think Kampmann wins a decision before he wins a sub, the guillotine he had wasn't very deep at all and he didn't control Condit either, Condit would have to make a HUGE general error for Kampmann to lock a blood choke on him and that's the only subs Kampmann seeks.

Thor4140

The only possibly way Kampman submits Condit is if he knocks him silly and Condit falls into a choke ala Kongo vs Mir. NObody is gonna submit Condit. Condit is in my top five of guys i love to watch fight.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't bring the juice down on both fighters, smartass (you're half a retard, actually.) What it does is bring down the amount of money you're risking.

You were looking for other forums so you can move on from here lol but you're the most active user here now
    no one corrected him on this? SBR is going down the toilet.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

and fuk you gabe, dont know why anyone tries to help you.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    here are a couple of new recommendations:

adam martin: Andrews doesn’t have much value at -270 as a straight bet, but combine him with one, two, or three of the other favorites on the card and he suddenly holds value as a reliable parlay key.

gaberz: If you parlay Thatch -200 with my other recommended max bet Brad Tavares -460, you wi
    ll cut the juice from -200 down to -121.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The only possibly way Kampman submits Condit is if he knocks him silly and Condit falls into a choke ala Kongo vs Mir. NObody is gonna submit Condit. Condit is in my top five of guys i love to watch fight.
    Damn in your TOP FIVE? why didnt you say so, no way he's getting subbed then.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

adam martin: Andrews doesn’t have much value at -270 as a straight bet, but combine him with one, two, or three of the other favorites on the card and he suddenly holds value as a reliable parlay key.

gaberz: If you parlay Thatch -200 with my other recommended max bet Brad Tavares -460, you wi

So he recommends info HE KNOWS for a FACT is wrong? Disgusting. I really just feel bad for Adam. He is probably just retarded.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

gabe instead of being ignorant, you're knowingly spreading false information.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    lol because it's pointless, it's like trying to explain Pythagoras theorem to a kid with downs (and trust me I've tried!).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

what is this real?! where did they write this nonsense?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

oh just seen it on the oddsbreaker site! ohmy indeed

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I'm on Tavares as well. Bittersweet if he loses.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Should I parlay Tavares with everything?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Should I parlay Tavares with everything?
    yeah even when he gets to -800, just keep going...

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Picks:
    Melancon - 1u
    Perez - 2u
    Condit/Kampmann does NOT goes the distance - 1u

Is it impolite not posting the terrible lines got for these plays?

mirinquads

^I like it.

I hope you got the Not the distance at plus money tho, else I wouldnt play that line

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by brokenbrain View Post
    Picks:
    Melancon - 1u
    Perez - 2u
    Condit/Kampmann does NOT goes the distance - 1u

Is it impolite not posting the terrible lines got for these plays?
    I like all of your plays, especially the first two. Probably some value on the third depending on the line you got.

You'll probably have a good night, me thinks.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Damn in your TOP FIVE? why didnt you say so, no way he's getting subbed then.
    Exactly

First 123456 ... Last