staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

did cain really skip it?

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    did cain really skip it?
    His camp said that he was not scheduled to appear in Rio, I'd take that with a grain a salt.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...orld-tour-2013

I'm guessing Chael told him about his last visit in Brazil, and he had to bum off a ride from Dana immediately after his fight...lol

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Gretzkys daughter.

Tank Abbot's daughter:
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

good lord

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ass...Fighters-54439

The ABC recommends that assigned referees discuss the following additional deviation at future rule meetings:

Referees should instruct the fighters that they may still be considered a standing fighter even if they have a finger or portion of the hand (or entire hand) on the canvas. In the discretion of the referee, a fighter who has a finger or hand on the canvas may still be legally struck in the head with knees and kicks. The referee may decide that the downed fighter is placing his or her finger or hand down without doing so for an offensive or countering maneuver in an attempt to advance or improve their position. The referee may decide that the downed fighter is instead simply trying to draw a foul. If the referee decides that the fighter is “touching down” simply to benefit from a foul, the referee may consider that fighter a standing fighter and decide that no foul has occurred. Additionally, a referee may penalize, via warning or point deduction, the offending fighter for timidity.

JustinOpinion
    JustinOpinion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

It's such rubbish. Either it's ok to knee a 'standing fighter' touching the ground with his hand or it's not. The fighter in the dominant position can knee the other fighter in the face, but not if the other fighter is trying to counter. Who thinks that makes sense?

Personally, I feel that knees should be allowed in any position but the clear solution here is to change the term 'downed opponent' to meaning an opponent with at least one knee down. Gets rid of the whole touching the mat to save yourself thing without having to have dumb as shit referees trying to figure it out on the fly.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

^ I agree pretty much completely. It's a horrible idea.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

i really thought tank abbott was gay, not even joking

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by kripsak View Post
    His camp said that he was not scheduled to appear in Rio, I'd take that with a grain a salt.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...orld-tour-2013

I'm guessing Chael told him about his last visit in Brazil, and he had to bum off a ride from Dana immediately after his fight...lol
    lol phil's reaction was funny. Everything is relative I guess. Phil is banging brasil bubble butt and Cain is running for his life at the meet and greet.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

do you degens know my girl mizuki is setting fire to the girls s-cup AGAIN right now

Mizuki Inoue vs “Jet” Izumi Noguchi

Round 1:
    Referee for this bout is Naoyuki Taira. Izumi lands leg kicks and Inoue throws out quick combos. Good knees score for Inoue in the clinch. A solid combo from Inoue backs “Jet” up. Inoue lands more punches before Izumi clinches and they’re separated. More punches land for Inoue and she follows up with a quick barrage of hooks.

Round 2:
    The two fighters throw alternating combos, but Inoue is much faster and she lands quick counters. Inoue starts to land crisp shots to the body and Izumi is slowing down. More fast combos land for Inoue late in the round.

Round 3:
    Inoue seems to have the range down and she jumps in with beautiful punching combinations before dipping back out. Quick head movement and counters from Inoue. Izumi just can’t keep up.

Judge Wada sees the bout 30-27, while judges Suzuki and Tsuyama both have it 30-28. All three score the fight for the winner by Unanimous Decision, Inoue.
    Winner: Mizuki Inoue by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-28, 30-28) after three 2:00 rounds. She improves her shoot boxing record to 5-1-0 and advances to the semi-finals of the 2013 Shoot Boxing Girls S-Cup 53.5 tournament.

Mizuki Inoue vs Miyo Yoshida

Round 1:
    Referee for this bout is Koji Motegi. Inoue moves in and out with quick jabs. A counterpunch lands for Yoshida. Hard hook from Inoue. Three-punch combo lands for Inoue, followed by a crisp Superman punch. Yoshida gets caught in the corner and eats a series of hard straight punches.

Round 2:
    Yoshida’s being more assertive and moving forward now. Quick punches land for Inoue. More slipping and ducking from Inoue, followed by clean counterpunches. Inoue’s straight punches are starting to whip Yoshida’s head back.

Round 3:
    Both fighters are starting to brawl in centre ring. More in-and-out combo throwing from Inoue. Yoshida eats a body punch but returns fire and lands a clean hook to the face. They trade shots sporadically until the bell.

Judges Tsuyama, Omura and Wada all score the fight 30-28 for the winner by Unanimous Decision, Inoue.
    Winner: Mizuki Inoue by Unanimous Decision (30-28, 30-28, 30-28) after three 2:00 rounds. She improves her shoot boxing record to 6-1-0 and advances to the final round of the 2013 Shoot Boxing Girls S-Cup 53.5 tournament.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

http://rondadori.livejournal.com

ronda's blogs from 2004

stuff i wrote in the last two days

I never said anything before, because the whole scenario was just to exhausting to write down-I almost got kicked out of the Pedro's. What happened was my mom was getting really worried with me gone, so every little thing that came up just totally freaked her out. Like I said I wanted to go to the new york open instead of this rinkidy ass tournament in ohio. Because it was right after europe and I could really use a rest where I could just go to a tournament to watch a have fun and party-you know, be social and get away from my situation over there where everyone is either 30 or 5 years old. And my mom threw this huge ass fit about that. And before that in korea, after i lost a match, jimmy and alex when back to the hotel. I worked my way to the bronze metal match and was all crying to mom on the phone when I lost that too. She asked what jimmy said, and I was still crying and was like "I don't know, he left after I lost the first time." and mom thought I was really upset because of that. But I was only really upset because i lost when i was so close to a metal. So mom sends this angy e-mail to jimmy-who shares the same account with his wife marie (who is a real sweetheart). She's really sensative and got really upset when she read the e-mail and got the impression mom was saying jimmy is an arrogant prick. When marie wrote her back, mom could tell she was really upset (and I was like "no shit" but then again mom has never been on the receiving end of one of her rage letters). So mom called her up and supposedly straightened things out.
    Then after europe and everything, aaron cohen shows up is massachusettes a week before the New York Open to stay at jimmy's to lose weight before the tournament. My mom, God knows how, found out I liked him and when all *psycho bitch* on everyone. She started throwing a fit about how we shouldn't be staying the same house together.
    but no one could see what her penetrating problem was because
    1. I've stayed AT AARON'S HOUSE twice before, most recently in December, and she didn't have the least bit of a problem with it then
    2. I stay with guys all the time, I've stayed at their houses and shared hotel rooms multiple times.
    3. Mike Pedro, a guy even closer to my age than aaron is stayed the night at jimmy's house while I was there-and mom didn't give a shit then either.
    So then when everyone was like "what the penetrate is your problem?" mom started freaking out and sent two angry e-mails to jimmy which were mostly about totally irrelivant things-which usually come out during maternal rage sessions. But marie isn't nearly as used to my mom's outbursts as I am, and was really upset. So then they talked on the phone and it seemed like everything straightened itself out. But what I didn't know was that marie was still stressing over what my mom wrote and was losing sleep and crying for like three days straight.
    So then one night (three days after the angry e-mails) I'm talking to aaron online from upstairs (because we weren't allowd to be in the same room alone together-jimmy threatened to send me home if he caught me) and jimmy comes in my room and says something like "Come to my room, we have something improtant to talk about." So I go and marie is sobbing on the bed, and jimmy turns to me and flat out says "Me and marie have been talking, and we just called up your mom. We've decided that we can't handle having you here anymore, so when you leave for ohio tomarrow morning, you're just going to go back home from them tournament instead of coming back here."
    And I'm just standing there with absolutely no penetrating clue where the hell this is coming from, and then marie starts going on for about twenty minutes about how she just can't handle the things my mom is writing to her when all they've been doing is trying their best to treat me like their own daughter. At first I was just standing there in shock, but mid-way through marie's explaination I start crying, trying to get a grasp of the situation. I mean at first it seemed like everything is fine, and then they're like "Hey kid, you don't live here anymore." And jimmy is just sitting on the ground staring at the tv, not even looking at me while marie's telling me how she just can't understand how my mother can say the things she says and how she just can't take the stress this is putting on her. So I jimmy's like, "Okay, now pack up your stuff."
    So I go back to my room, call up my mom on my cell, and I'm just like, "What the penetrate mom?!?!? These people are bending over backwards for me and you're going psycho on everybody!!!" And mom's like "You want me to call them back and try to convince them to let you stay?"
    I'm penetrating sobbing by now and i'm like "yeah, whatever-I don't know why you're asking me what I want now, what I want is for you to not go off on people who are trying to help me - I mean, what the penetrate am I supposed to do now?"
    so I hang up and I'm like, penetrate this- if they're gunna kick me out anyways, I'm going downstairs with aaron. So he's laying on the couch and I sit next to him and tell him the whole thing, and I'm still crying, and he was like rubbing my back and my thigh. And I know he couldn't hug me because if jimmy came downstairs and saw him holding me we both would have been in an immeasurable amount of shit. So then to cheer me up he puts this comedy show on his computer...what was it called...i forget, but its staring that guy who was the directer of the show seinfeld. Well anyways that's irrelavant. So jimmy eventually comes downstairs, looking pretty ticked, and tells me to get upstairs. So i run up to my room and then into the attic to get my suitcase and when I come back down, jimmy's all like, "Well, we talked to your mother again." and i'm just standing there staring at him. And he says "So what it comes down to is you are going to be going back to los angeles. But after the high school nationals and jr. pans ams, you'll be coming back here. So you can just think of this as a ten day ticket home, and we can all get a break."
    I'm standing there thinking "If you think training at home is a break, you're wrong." but I didn't say anything except "okay."
    So then he's like, "So pack up enough stuff for ten days...and I don't want you backdownstairs." and he leaves.
    By now it's past 1:00am and I have to get up at 6:00am for my flight. I quickly pack, put on my headphones to drown out my thoughts, and I'm asleep within five minutes. I know jimmy, marie, and my mom, barely slept that night-because jimmy and my mom told me they didn't, and as for marie it was just obvious she didn't.
    So I'm onto the next morning, jimmy wakes me up, I drag my ass out of bed (or more accurately, the futon) Say goodbye to marie from the bottom of the steps, and jimmy when to the garage to start up the car. So like I promissed aaron the night before, I woke him up and gave him a kiss. He hugged me, my hands were cold, I'm sure he noticed, i said "I gotta get going" and left. He's the best.
    The car ride to the airport was pretty quiet, I half forget what jimmy said, but he said something like I shouldn't feel awkward talking to him because of last night, and made me promise to e-mail them to say how I'm doing and how the tournament went.
    So I get on the plane and meet up with mom in ohio, she comes up and gives me a hug and imediately start crying on her. She seemed just as upset as I was, and she's one of those people with invincable personalities, so it was really disturbing to see. My sister told me later that my mom was actually crying the night all this stuff happened, and that I was taking their side not theirs. In ohio we had a couple of talks and she was like "I know you think all of this is my fault." and i said, "I don't think its your fault, its no one's fault, it doesn't have to be someone's fault. You and marie are just different people and you don't understand each other."
    I'm just caught in the middle of all this shit, Jimmy's my idol, marie's a sweetheart, and my mom's the best. But now marie thinks mom is inexplicably mean, mom thinks marie's a bitch, jimmy's obligated to his wife and family, I'm penetrating stuck in the middle of all this, and my sister thinks im a treacherous bitch- when I've tried everything to neutral and not point fingers or blame anyone.
    AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! What the penetrate!?!?! the world just hates me right now, no one else has to deal with shit like this.

I started my own blogring...and I'm all alone I don't know why I bothered, just bored I guess.
    Dennis is walking around the house turning off lights- power conserving rooster_eater! Dennis is actually on my good list right now, he ordered me one of those new mini ipods (a blue one) way in advance, so I'll be getting it in a few day. Too bad it will be useless until I get my computer back (i sent it to apple to get fixed, but I went back to Los Angeles before I got it back, so I'm guessing my computer returned to Boston).
    Friday, March 12, 2004
    Okay, no bullshit, its coming down to the wire and I have to be 6 1/2 pounds lighter by next saturday morning. I going to be one dissaplined mother rooster_eater today. But since its 3:35am, im gunna start this penetrating dissaplined day by going to sleep (and not eating) for several hours-yay for being unconcious!!!!
    It's eight hours later, and I had a bowl of cereal with a peanut butter jelly sandwich. And I'm watching inuyasha to avoid doing homework-I'll write something more amusing later today.
    Well, I was 144 this morning, meaning I've lost four pounds since monday when I started this diet-and I have 5 1/2 to got-so at least I'm making progress. I'm watching law and order and pretending to be doing physics, sorry my entry isn't too exciting today. I have a three hour practice tomarrow and a tournament on sunday. When i get my broken computer back I'm gunna post a couple pages that i wrote in feburary while stuck at big jim's house without internet. I think it was like 10-11 pages- see how much you write when you spend 4 days in exhile.
    Thursday, March 11, 2004

today I'm sucking on my diet, but not as bad as yesterday, mom's making write down everything I eat. If I could only figure out the mechanics of bulimia, I'd do it (I'm half kidding). I've actually tried several times before, but it only worked once. That time I had so much hamburger helper I thought I was gunna hurl, and that was right before leaving practice. So then it came down to my whole night was gunna suck, or I make myself vomit before I leave. So I did and it was alot easier than I thought (it was also orange and chunky). But then later after making weight I was binge eating, which is pretty normal in judo after cutting weight. Once again I was so full I felt sick, and I really tried making myself puke, but i couldn't. I tried a couple times over the next few days, and even though I felt like I was on the verge of puking because I was so full, I just couldn't do it. You know what I need, some will power. I just have to stop myself from binging in the first place. Thank God this training has me exercising like a maniac, because if i wasn't I have no doubt I would be morbidly obese by now.
    Making weight is hanging over my head again I have to be 138 by next saturday for the jr. pan ams, (and I wanna look skinny for the guys on the team). Not that I'm a turbo slut or anything, I just wanna leave a good impression.
    Feb 4th
    I'm such a penetrating fatass. I haven't lost any weight at jim sr.'s house. I feel like shit. I miss home, I miss Jen and Julia, I miss staying at jimmy's house, I miss my friends, I miss aaron, I miss going out and gettiing drunk. I wrote this in a notebook before typing it on the computer, I hope to God no one picks this up and reads this. I'm going to apologize to jimmy for taking the candy. I wonder if he's really pissed. I hope not, he's been nothing but super nice to me. I'm such an ungratefull rooster_eater. I know I said this a bunch of times, but what the penetrate am I gunna do with myself? I'm such an un appreciative bitch. Why did I take the candy? It didn't even occur to me as stealing, I mean casey and AJ were eating skittles and taking gatorades, I just thought of it as saving it for later. MY toes are cold, my shoes are wet. I want to go back to jimmy's tonight, big jim's house is all lonely, I've barely said five sentences since I got there. The only reason why I haven't gone crazy without internet is because I've been writing so much, and none of it has been homework related- that's another reason why I'm a big rooster_eater, im so irresponsible. Jimmy just got here and he hasn't even looked at me, I think he's still mad.
    I am...blank, I don't know what to write, I just wanna make it look like im doing something. That kinda reminds me of that writing exercise where you had to keep writing for like five minutes and you weren't allowed to stop, even if you had to just write the same wrod over and over again. I'm the suckiest sucker that ever sucked in all of suckville. I'm not eating dinner tonight. I'm gunna go back to the house, take a shower, adn lock myself in my roo. I smell froot loops, I'm cold. Alex is here, I'm sure he knows about the candy I took. He didn't even look at me either. God I wish i could go out and get drunk-with somebody of course- I'm never stupid enough to do shit like that alone.

Okay, I was writing alot of xanga entries while I was at the unibomber (jim sr.'s) house and then my computer broke, so i have like several pages of enteries from feburary on my broken computer that i sent in to get fixed except for im back in LA right now and the computer's getting returned to massachusettes, se you'll have to wait like a week before i can put in my few pages of xanga from the beginning of feburary.
    During the second half of feburary i was in europe traveling around to different tournaments and training camp, i wrote in a notebook their but all the stuff is kinda random, so I'm gunna try and organise them by typing them up on this thingy.
    PATS WON!!!!!!! I'm in a good ben&jerry's induced mood! I'm stuffed with hot wings, ice cream, pizza, cake, and DIET COKE!!!!!!! See, if the super bowl is on my birthday, the team I want to win will win. I'm gunna get so thin in the next four days, I'm not gunna have internet for four days, and the next time I write I'll be alot cheerier with some traces of self esteem!
    Now I have a question, should guys shave their chests or not? I think not, but there are a large number of exceptions. The guy sleeping on the couch downstairs has a pretty good body, (six pack, pecks, all that) but really, I'm so used to seeing guys looking like that walking around with no shirts and their boxers halfway down their ass-and its slightly lost charm-especially when these guys are usually trying to burp and fart at the same time (this actually has happened. See, for a judo guy, aaron is actually a little chubby, maybe that's why I like him, he's more huggable-and doesn't seem like the type who would tell everything to his friends (you should hear the perverted shit I hear- when I was 13 I thought asian women had sideways vaginas because I heard crap like that all the time). See, when I get with a guy, I want him to be in good enough shape where if we got in a one-on-one fight, he could take me (but unlike most girls, I'm smart enough to pick up a chair and crack the guy one if I have to).

So today's my birthday, and once again its started with sucky-ass running. And even on my birthday, I'm still a fat ass. Everybody's getting ready for the superbowl, and that mike guy is here. But I just haven't been feeling too social lately, its gunna suck being at jim sr.'s but at least I'll lose weight. Everyone says that staying at his house is like staying in alkatraz-but when I'm skinnier im more socialable. I have to make weight in two weeks, I can't believe I'll be competing in austria in fourteen days. Jimmy and casey are so cute, they were watching golf in this cute little daddy-daughter moment. My dad commited suicide when I was eight, he was really cool though. He woke me and my sisters up in the middle of the night to go out an shoot a porcupine that kept attacking my dog. The next day me my mom and my sisters went out to poke it with sticks, then we shoved it in a suitcase and gave it to my mom's friend on the indian reservation and they made all this cool jewlry. Bobby and his girlfriend just walked in, he's this really nice biker guy. I gotta finish this off, like five people keep trying to read this.
    Saturday, January 31, 2004

So I ran like four miles today, that really sucked, and of couse I was way the penetrate behind. Whenever God invented hills he must have been in a pissy mood. I had to go up three of them and then I got lost on the way back. I've been pretty good about my diet today, but I have to stay at big jim's house for four days. Words cannot explain my enthusiam (because i have none). Too bad you can't type sarcasm, they have to invent a sybol or something for that, so I don't have to explain it, then it sounds corny.
    I'm taking drivers ed, and I'm gunna take the test when I'm home for Sr. Nationals, when I get back jimmy has to teach me how to drive-and I'm gunna try and make him piss his pants-the only car around that i can drive is his brand new audi. What I'm typing today is alot more laid back than last night, I was on a self pitty fat ass thing at the time. I'm still a fat ass today, but not as much as last night. I lost three pounds over night, I float weight like a mother rooster_eater. But I also gain it like one too. I went to bed 149.5 and woke up 146. And this is on one of those fancy scales, so I know it was right.
    Saturday, January 31, 2004

I'm too mopey. People are gunna start thinking of me as a big pain in the ass. Jimmy's brother's coming to the superbowl thing tomorrow. He's 20 and would be the closest guy to my age I'd seen in a while, but frankly, im not interested. I'm such a fat ass, I was doing so good on my diet today until I had to go to this "welcoming to the neighborhood party" for the pedros. They had all this penetrating food, what was I supposed to do? I feel like shit. Like a big, fat, generic-self-pittying-teenager, piece of shit. I talked to aaron today, he's partying in las vegas. I've been trying to avoid talking to him lately, I'm just tiered of worrying about stuff. He's gunna be here eventually, so why should I hold him up talking about useless crap on the phone? Like I said, I spend all my time around guys and they don't like talking to girls over the phone unless she's telling him she's naked and currently masterbating to the thought of him. Other than that, the guy would rather be watching tv.

Public - 5:05 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it
    Friday, January 30, 2004
    Why am I such a penetrating wuss?!?!?! I just don't have confidence around guys I like-other guys, on the other hand, I'm totally cool. Because of my sport, an me homeschooling now so I can train, 90% (that is not an exaggeration) of my time with other people is with guys over 20. I've heard every sex joke known to man, and I have an amazing fart tolerance. But when it comes to sexual stuff, I feel totally akward unless im drunk-then I'm a total whore! What the penetrate?!?! I'm glad im not a normal person, but that doesn't me I have to be a total fuckup!
    I'm such a loser, I like this guy who's over twenty, and since I constantly hear guys like them talking about girls, I see though all his bullshit. But I really like some of his bullshit. And why would a 22 year old guy be interested in me? He probly can't get with anyone his age and only considers me out of lack of options, what a little rooster_eater. But he's so awsome, he was on the world judo team. And when I was drunk, he totally could have taken advantage of me but instead he tucked me in his bed and slept in a different room. And he's always telling me how good I look, even though I know I'm an overly muscular fatfucker. But while I was at his house I lost alot of weight, I just can't eat while cute guys are around. One problem is that im in massachusettes and he's in chicago. DAMMIT! describing it I soundly like a corny dumbass, but its not how it sounds.
    this one time I was hanging out in his room on my computer and he was playing this football game, he screwed up, and was like "AH SHIT rooster_eater" and just gave me this huge slap on the ass. It was then I knew I really liked him. Not really the defining moment for most girls huh? Whatever-the-penetrate, I'm going to sleep-I have to run in the freezing ass cold tomarrow morning-AND NOT EAT!

Public - 11:35 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it

Well, I'm on the futon in jimmy's house. I have to pee really bad and I'm too lazy to get up. Jimmy's my coach, though I hate reffering to people as "my coach." I just wanted to get that out of the way, he's a farting, spitting, burping, married guy with three kids and I would vomit if he ever touched me.
    I feel like a fat penetrate right now, I gained 11 pounds since I got back from chicago on new year's. I look like a penetrating guy because I'm all buffed out from weightlifting. The next time aaron sees me he's gunna think "how could I have ever think of penetrating an ugly penetrate like her?" another thing to get out of the way is im a virgin and no previous penetrating has ever taken place. Damn I have to pee.
    I'm kinda hung on this guy named aaron right now, and it makes me feel like a dumbass. Why can't I be a nun or a lesbian? I'm seventeen on sunday and he's 22. Yup, my birthday is on sunday, superbowl sunday, lucky penetrating me. I'm across the country from home, with a bunch of people I don't know. My birthday "party" is gunna be a bunch of people i don't know watching football and eating my cake. Actually I'm getting boston creme pie instead of cake because everyone makes fun of me for being a boston creme donut fanatic. Okay, I can't hold it off anymore, I'm gunna pee.
    Okay. now I feel better. I have to wake up penetrating early tomorrow morking to run, that sucks. I hate running, jimmy and alex always leave me behind...way behind. And they're always like "well, we've been doing this for years" who gives a shit, how would you like to spend every day behind, always lifting lighter weights, and getting the crap kicked out of you every practice-and still gaining 11 penetrating pounds! I'm never gunna penetrating eat again, shooting myself sounds like a great way to lose weight, I won't be eating much after that. I wish I could become a penetrating belemic, but being a stupidassretardfucker of a blonde, I haven't quite figured out the mechanics of it yet

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Tank Abbot's daughter:
    This isn't true, actually. Her name is Abbott, but not related.

I'd hit it though.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

figured, im 100 percent certain tank is gay. So is everyone that read his book "Bar Brawler"

http://www.amazon.com/Bar-Brawler-ebook/dp/B008CES8Y6

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tank does have a daughter. That's just not her. But yeah, for a decade I think there's been talk that Tank enjoys a serving of cawk and balls. Bi, I guess. I remember in around 2000 or so, there was a rumor that Tank Abbott and Frank Shamrock got into a physical altercation over some ....hm, straightforward courting Tank did. Frank didn't like the idea and felt offended. Not sure if true of course, but hey there's probably a sherdog thread about this one

And really, now that you think of it it would really make sense. He has that gay massage daddy look. Bear force. Kind of like when Rob Halford of judas priest came out. Well, you've been wearing leather and studs for 30 years and you're falsetto so that should have been figured out by now.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Tank does have a daughter. That's just not her. But yeah, for a decade I think there's been talk that Tank enjoys a serving of cawk and balls. Bi, I guess. I remember in around 2000 or so, there was a rumor that Tank Abbott and Frank Shamrock got into a physical altercation over some ....hm, straightforward courting Tank did. Frank didn't like the idea and felt offended. Not sure if true of course, but hey there's probably a sherdog thread about this one

And really, now that you think of it it would really make sense. He has that gay massage daddy look. Bear force. Kind of like when Rob Halford of judas priest came out. Well, you've been wearing leather and studs for 30 years and you're falsetto so that should have been figured out by now.
    Guess you're right. I read it on some site and assumed it was true.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...anks-daughter/

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

got to love mma media, real fact checkers

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...acement-sought

mcmann out. Had a feeling about this a month ago. She was all smiles and laughs on twitter during the ufc fan expo. A lot of pictures with that louis green haired mexican guy. Some even asking if they were going out on twitter.

Well after she got back she completely quit using twitter and changed all here avatars and backgrounds with shit that included her boyfriend in it. I dunno but sounds like marriage problems. Only reason to pull out and not cite an injury.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

That sucks. They should throw nunes back in there

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

f-ck this guy. Home wrecker

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Carmouche should step in

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    That sucks. They should throw nunes back in there
    pun u ever had a bad fight with the wife and called in sick to work? I think this shit affects women more than men.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

this news seriously ruined my whole month

sara is 33 next month, at this rate she will be too god damn old to do anything in the ufc

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If it makes you feel any better, she might kill this one too.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, she might kill this one too.
    damn, that is mean. but it's why I love you. You did your homework.
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

fockin' called it, bros im good at this wmma shit

Mike Chiappetta MMA ‏@MikeChiappetta 10m Piggybacking off previous reports, Sara McMann is out of 8/28 Fight Night bout vs. Kaufman. It is not due to injury but personal reasons.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

hard to be a fan of sara now. Pull out of your biggest fight of your life because you got a little crazy at the ufc expo. Poor form.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Wonder why there was a sudden drop on both 5dimes & Bovada on McGregor? Are those dental problems not getting rectified?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I used it as an opportunity to put more on McGregor.

1234 ... Last