U.F.C. U.F.C. - Liz Carmouche -650 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jorge Masvidal -280 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Melvin Guillard -120 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Alistair Overeem -200 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Urijah Faber -260 for Fight Lines
    Baseball MLB - St. Louis Cardinals -260 for Game - Won
    Baseball MLB - Oakland Athletics -135 for Game - Won
    Baseball MLB - Seattle Mariners -220 for Game - Won

So here is the deal. Some players would say putting 19 random things together like this is beyond stupid. In my eyes this is no different then buying a lottery ticket. However, I'm not here to showcase this parlay I just want opinions of people that have knowledge of MMA and Boxing. I'm not concerned with anyone's opinion on my NFL games that I selected I'm more into the thoughts of the fights I have remaining.

Boxing

1. Can Wilder really lose that fight against Siarhei Liakhovic? Wilder seems to be a legit heavyweight and Siarhei Liakhovich has lost his last two fights on top of not having a fight in the last year and half.

2. Nathan Cleverly vs Sergey Kovalev I think this is going to be a really good fight. The only reason I believe Kovalev is favored is because of the knockout power that he posses. But I think Cleverly is more polished fighter. Neither guy has had a real challenge. So both will be giving each other a step up in competition. I honestly see Cleverly keeping his distance and picking Kovalev apart from the outside.

MMA

1. Vinny Magalhaes vs Anthony Perosh - When I look at this fight nothing really jumps out at me with either guy. I honestly just see Vinny being the younger fighter with more upside. Perosh hasnt fought in over over a year and in that fight he was knocked out in seven seconds.

2. Lyoto Machida vs Phil Davis - Could this fight be exactly how the Machida vs Baber was? Machida should be on another level than Davis when it comes to striking. Only chance Davis has here is to look for the takedown and GnP or look for the submission. I think Lyoto's takedown defense is good enough to stop this from happening.

3. Urijah Faber vs Yuri Alcantara- I don't think Yuri has ever fought anybody as good as Faber. I just see Faber grinding this out for a decision.

4. Alistair Overeem vs Travis Browne - I guess the only question is which Overeem will show up? Browne is a very good athlete with solid striking. However, Overeem should be the better striker in this match up. It's Browne's biggest fight ever and if Overeem can win the fight I think he will get a title shot because of how much the UFC has invested in him. Maybe I'm wrong but Overeem should pick Browne apart in the stand up game. I don't see it going to the ground either.

What I want to know from you guys is which fight should I be most concerned about? The football games are whatever, I'm not looking for those opinions I'm just looking from the fights prespective. I know picking favorites isn't always the best idea, but it just came out that way. Cleverly being the only dog out of the remaining fights. So what do you guys think which fight should keep me up at night?
    Last edited by Copizzle; 07-29-13 at 01:33 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

The mma ones look good dog. Boxing i cant say yet....
    Best of luck.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wilder is a safe bet IMO.... bet almost every fight he has now is a step up.
    Clevrerly can win and he's the more experienced, but Kovlev is a very fast starter. The last time he made it to 7 rounds he killd his opponent literally.
    Cleverly has a chnce if he can make it to 8 and Kovalev tires but he cn't give up to many early rounds.
    I don't think he wins because he gets hit more thn he should and aginst Kovelv... that's not a good thing

hougigo

IMO, your best hope for Cleverly is he makes it to the cards. He's at home and decisions are always shotty there

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I think you're right to be shaky on Overeem. The rest look good.

Copizzle
    Copizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    IMO, your best hope for Cleverly is he makes it to the cards. He's at home and decisions are always shotty there
    Which did play a role in my decision, also the fight against Tony Bellew really impressed me when it comes to Cleverly. In that fight you could make the case that Bellew was the better puncher of the two. Which Kovalev should be the better puncher in this fight.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Copizzle View Post
    Which did play a role in my decision, also the fight against Tony Bellew really impressed me when it comes to Cleverly. In that fight you could make the case that Bellew was the better puncher of the two. Which Kovalev should be the better puncher in this fight.
    Well yea, Bellew was the better puncher of the two... but he sucks. Two lucky saves against Chilemba.
    Kovalev is, IMO, better fighter than Bellew.
    Tht's just me man. I'll be on Kovlev by KO
    Cleverly right now is one of the worst champs and the worst at LHW. The only one worse is Shumenov n tht's because he's been MIA for a year

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Why are you even worrying? Its not that close to cashing yet, just let it ride.. you can hedge on the last one if you want.

And Overeem is gonna starch Browne, dont worry too much about that one id say.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Copizzle View Post
    $69.51 $199,895.50 Football NFL - Denver Broncos -8½ -110 for Game
    Football NFL - Tampa Bay Buccaneers -2 -110 for Game
    Football NFL - Miami Dolphins -1½ -110 for Game
    Football NFL - New York Giants +3 -120 for Game
    Boxing Boxing - Deontay Wilder -1000 for Fight Lines
    Boxing Boxing - Nathan Cleverly +150 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Lyoto Machida -350 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Vinny Magalhaes -300 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Demetrious Johnson -450 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Rory MacDonald -230 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Robbie Lawler -300 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Liz Carmouche -650 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jorge Masvidal -280 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Melvin Guillard -120 for Fight Lines - Won
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Alistair Overeem -200 for Fight Lines
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Urijah Faber -260 for Fight Lines
    Baseball MLB - St. Louis Cardinals -260 for Game - Won
    Baseball MLB - Oakland Athletics -135 for Game - Won
    Baseball MLB - Seattle Mariners -220 for Game - Won

So here is the deal. Some players would say putting 19 random things together like this is beyond stupid. In my eyes this is no different then buying a lottery ticket. However, I'm not here to showcase this parlay I just want opinions of people that have knowledge of MMA and Boxing. I'm not concerned with anyone's opinion on my NFL games that I selected I'm more into the thoughts of the fights I have remaining.

Boxing

1. Can Wilder really lose that fight against Siarhei Liakhovic? Wilder seems to be a legit heavyweight and Siarhei Liakhovich has lost his last two fights on top of not having a fight in the last year and half.

2. Nathan Cleverly vs Sergey Kovalev I think this is going to be a really good fight. The only reason I believe Kovalev is favored is because of the knockout power that he posses. But I think Cleverly is more polished fighter. Neither guy has had a real challenge. So both will be giving each other a step up in competition. I honestly see Cleverly keeping his distance and picking Kovalev apart from the outside.

MMA

1. Vinny Magalhaes vs Anthony Perosh - When I look at this fight nothing really jumps out at me with either guy. I honestly just see Vinny being the younger fighter with more upside. Perosh hasnt fought in over over a year and in that fight he was knocked out in seven seconds.

2. Lyoto Machida vs Phil Davis - Could this fight be exactly how the Machida vs Baber was? Machida should be on another level than Davis when it comes to striking. Only chance Davis has here is to look for the takedown and GnP or look for the submission. I think Lyoto's takedown defense is good enough to stop this from happening.

3. Urijah Faber vs Yuri Alcantara- I don't think Yuri has ever fought anybody as good as Faber. I just see Faber grinding this out for a decision.

4. Alistair Overeem vs Travis Browne - I guess the only question is which Overeem will show up? Browne is a very good athlete with solid striking. However, Overeem should be the better striker in this match up. It's Browne's biggest fight ever and if Overeem can win the fight I think he will get a title shot because of how much the UFC has invested in him. Maybe I'm wrong but Overeem should pick Browne apart in the stand up game. I don't see it going to the ground either.

What I want to know from you guys is which fight should I be most concerned about? The football games are whatever, I'm not looking for those opinions I'm just looking from the fights prespective. I know picking favorites isn't always the best idea, but it just came out that way. Cleverly being the only dog out of the remaining fights. So what do you guys think which fight should keep me up at night?
    Your MMA picks are great. Your Cleverly bet will not cash. Kovalev is the real deal. As far as your Baseball & Football picks go. I have no idea. I haven't watched a football or baseball game in 27 years.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

in kinda confused on why u put $69.51 on it and did not go for something like $69.55

Copizzle
    Copizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    in kinda confused on why u put $69.51 on it and did not go for something like $69.55
    69 for obvious reasons haha and 51 is a good luck number for me.