Utilted
    Utilted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

UFC 8 On Fox Picks

Today I think it's about betting value that's out there, My plays/Quick write-ups:

I was on Weidman big last time because I thought his skill set allowed him a decent shot at an upset; thus the value of getting him at +250 when I bet him was the worth the risk of taking the dog. The same thinking is at play for my plays today.

Moraga +375 (2 Units) Mighty Mouse is crazy fast & been tremendous; but the opportunity to get a genuine fight finisher both via KOs & submission who has a significant size advantage I think is too good to pass up. I think the true odds should be closer to +175 to +225 but due to the public knowing/betting mighty mouse it's inflated imo.
    Mac Danzig +100 (2 Units) If Danzig gets out of the first round I think he rolls Melvin who has had cardio issues his entire career. He's great in round 1 but if he survive his barrage as I believe Danzig can; he is very beatable.
    Means +175 (1 Unit) Strictly a value bet here, I think this fight is a coin-flip so I'll take almost getting double my money for a 50/50 bet.

Good luck everyone.

JustinOpinion
    JustinOpinion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Last time Guillard's UFC spot was on the line he took down and lay'n'prayed 3rd degree black belt Camoes. Wouldn't bank on him trying to storm Danzig.

Utilted
    Utilted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Good point but Guillard also knows Dana keeps him because of his exciting frenetic attack; just winning these days isn't enough for the lower rung guys who aren't legit title contenders. I just think Guillard loses regardless if he doesn't get to Danzig in that first round.

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

I'm on the other side of all your bets. BOL though.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by DSSCA View Post
    I'm on the other side of all your bets. BOL though.
    You and me both, buddy.