Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

UFC 104 is looking Great...Analysis.

Not just for wagering...but this card is stacked.

We've all heard the aphorism, "Styles make fights."

And this couldn't be more true with this card.

I'm psyched for the main event and to see Machida demonstrate once again why he's the best in the world at LHW. I see him winning pretty easily....but then again Shogun has proved me wrong before.

Cain Velasquez will face tough competition in Ben Rothwell. Personally, I believe Velazquez has the potential to pick apart Rothwell....but Rothwell is a blood and guts fighter...it will take a lot to KO this guy. Arlovski took a while to finally chop this tree down.

The most interesting fight I see on this card is Yoshida and Anthony Johnson.

Yoshida demonstrated a fundamental weakness in "striking" with Koshchek...hopefully he has learned some more defense and gets this fight to the ground...if he doesn't...expect a very short fight. HOwever...if he's able to take this fight to the Mat...he might get the submission. Anthony Johnson is a future star of the sport...this kid has natural talent and immense strength and skill.

I'm thinking about putting a small wager on Yoshida because the odds are so tempting.

Spencer Fisher vs Joe Stevenson is also a very interesting fight...Spencer Fisher, win lose or draw is always exciting to watch. I see him losing to a more skilled Stevenson...but he's going down fighting.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Great analysis. I will start to get into serious thinking mode in about another week. Looking forward to this though.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

solid card but the lines are sharp for ufc 104, just thinking about doing a few parlays which I never do, UFC 105 is a lot more bettor friendly imo

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i can't believe i have a wedding this night..