freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Didn't have anything on the fight and it's pretty obvious Silva threw it. It's either Silva goes out as the champ and the top 2 contenders fight for it or what happened yesterday. Dana obviously felt having someone beat him is the smarter move business wise. Really that simple.
    Very true I remember when Dana made Franklin throw the fight against Silva obvious WWE job right there

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I think Silva will come back for a rematch and destroy him with vengence like he did to Sonnen after almost losing their first fight
    and imagine the tv ratings that would have.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm still mad that Dana made Shogun throw the fight with Bones

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    I'm still mad that Dana made Shogun throw the fight with Bones
    Still not as bad as when he made Munoz throw the Weidman fight. Munoz wasn't even hurt, Weidman was barely touching him, got to the point where the ref didn't even want to stop it but Munoz kept pretending he was out so he had to.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

WWE sh*t right there

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

And David Stern tells the referees which teams he wants in and how long the series should be. If Dana White is fixing these matches then he needs another choreographer because I have paid for and watched many PPV events where the matches were less than gripping. He has GSP taking acting classes from Vince McMahon as we speak .

Thank gawd the UFC doesn't play it straight and let these brutes fight. They're all pussies anyway. They wouldn't last thirty seconds with any of the guys in this thread.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Shit was fixed. Silva made pretend his eyes rolled back into his skull. Now the rematch will be worth more and they'll let Silva dismantle that bum Weidman.

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    It's because people are stupid enough to think that Anderson doesn't "clown" people as a gameplan. He keeps his hands by his waist so that he can easily pummel for underhooks if his opponent shoots for a takedown, then uses his talk and hand gestures to try and bait his opponent into engaging him in a brawl, where he can use his head movement to dodge their wild shots and look for counter-punches. It's what he's always done. It was brilliant then, and it's brilliant now, but every tactic has its flaws, and Weidman took advantage.

There was no fluke there.
    Well put. I copied and pasted this to the MMA thread in a non-mma forum to explain to all the stupid heads.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Still not as bad as when he made Munoz throw the Weidman fight. Munoz wasn't even hurt, Weidman was barely touching him, got to the point where the ref didn't even want to stop it but Munoz kept pretending he was out so he had to.
    Yo, I'm a Filipino who also hails from Yokosuka... that shit hurt to watch.
    Still a damn good elbow

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Do they speak spanish over there Hougo?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I don't think he wanted to be the champ anymore I wonder if in the back of his mind he was hoping he might lose
    This.. Shit was pretty obvious from his post fight interview. He has everything he could ever want. Just a sad way to go out.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Do they speak spanish over there Hougo?
    Where?
    Yokosuka or the Philippines?
    We speak Tagalog here.... and different dialects

First 123