Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by raag View Post
    I think Rashad's performance in terms of his mental state is more telling BUT Hendo's knee may be seriously ****** and his movement, TDD and cardio have been questionable as is. It's a very tough fight to bet IMO and there are some variables which can really go either way.
    That is why guys should just pass on this fight instead of forcing a bet. Hendo could easily get outpointed here If Rashad uses the Machida game plan and run with a few takedowns sprinkled in. Asking a fighter to use a gameplan that would most likely win him his match is almost impossible unless it is a guy like GSP. The funny thing here is all the talk about Rashad and his wrestling when Hendo is the olympic wrestler. Shame Hendo has basically forgotten about this part of his game.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Come on. Where are you from, drammen? Jessheim? You cant brawl with pickett. You cant punish wineland for pointfighting a guy that is more or less impossible to finish.
    yep, significantly reducing your chances of winning if you stay in the pocket with Picket

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by raag View Post
    I think Rashad's performance in terms of his mental state is more telling BUT Hendo's knee may be seriously ****** and his movement, TDD and cardio have been questionable as is. It's a very tough fight to bet IMO and there are some variables which can really go either way.
    What If I told you that Hendo has no TDD at all at this point?...Exactly!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Rashad gets clipped in this fight far more often than not. He also abandons game plans very often. Hendo can finish him or win the first 3 rounds like he did against Shogun. Rashad could take rounds with takedowns, but he has shown to be very inconsistent using his wrestling in fights.

It's very hard to trust Rashad here. His fight IQ is terrible. Realistically, with any fight IQ, he should be a large favourite here, but because of his inconsistency I'd rather play Hendo.
    It's a three-round fight.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yep, significantly reducing your chances of winning if you stay in the pocket with Picket
    He was actually winning the pocket battle but as soon as he got that first round he became a dancer. It would be nice to see someone on the verge of a title win impressively for a change. Machida was supposed to get the title shot. You think he rubbed the ufc wrong for his performance? I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC bags that Wineland Barao fight now and moves on because of his lack of fighting those last two rounds. At least Wineland did fight a bit. If you don't chase Machida there is no fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah I think they've realised Machida's style isnt the most entertaining for the general UFC fanboi boneheads

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah I think they've realised Machida's style isnt the most entertaining for the general UFC fanboi boneheads
    It isn't that entertaining for anyone that isn't a goofball. Can't hate on him for doing it, it is his style. But I'd rather watch someone else like Tex. It was fun when he made Tito look stupid as hell. Was fun when he danced then KO'd Rashad and Thiago. Not so much in the Hendo/Rampage fights.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    It isn't that entertaining for anyone that isn't a goofball. Can't hate on him for doing it, it is his style. But I'd rather watch someone else like Tex. It was fun when he made Tito look stupid as hell. Was fun when he danced then KO'd Rashad and Thiago. Not so much in the Hendo/Rampage fights.
    i can't knock any of those fights Machida had. Even Shogun 1 was very entertaining but it seems after Shogun blitzed him his style has gotten even worse for fans who like an engagement every once in awhile. With Jones u have to engage because Jones can reach the other side of the cage with his reach.

First 12