Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Bummed about that Saffadiene news...

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Yeah still an excellent replacement, gonna be an awesome fight.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Pun if u didn't post this i would still think it was May. Missed two doctors appointments but will go to the one on the 7th. Thanks

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Pun if u didn't post this i would still think it was May. Missed two doctors appointments but will go to the one on the 7th. Thanks
    Doctors appointments are rigged. Think about it. This is how they control the population or jooos would have 18 tax credit babies
    plus drs and your company makes money by taking a life insurance policy out on you. Your company pay for it then hedges by giving the dr a piece.

That's why wannabet is my only dr

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    penetrating extatic for that news, what was going to be an awful legkicking clinic now turns into a sick slugfest, it's going to be great. We need more matchups like this.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

phil davis vs machida sounds really interesting

a guy who really really doesn't want to get hit against a guy who really really doesn't like to initiate

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

https://twitter.com/GeorgesStPierre

"My car got stolen last week, first time this happened to me- I wish I could have caught the guy while he was doing it!!"

GSP missed the last part of his tweet. It should have read:
    My car got stolen last week, first time this happened to me- I wish I could have caught the guy while he was doing it so I could beat him in a 5 round decision!!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Should say....GSP told me that his car got stolen last week.....

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Court McGee vs Robert Whittaker.

Excellent fight. One of the most talented guys ever to come out of the Ultimate Fighter versus one of the most effective measuring sticks in MMA. Very tough match-up.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    https://twitter.com/GeorgesStPierre

"My car got stolen last week, first time this happened to me- I wish I could have caught the guy while he was doing it!!"

GSP missed the last part of his tweet. It should have read:
    My car got stolen last week, first time this happened to me- I wish I could have caught the guy while he was doing it so I could beat him in a 5 round decision!!
    so was gsp car stolen or was it the person who handles his twitter?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Blame it on the back pains...

he Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) announced on Friday (June 7, 2013) that UFC bantamweight Brian Bowles has failed his UFC 160 drug test due to an elevated T/E ratio.

If a knockout loss to unranked George Roop at UFC 160 wasn't a big enough blow to the ego of Brian Bowles, then news of a serious mishap with his drug test from the May 25, 2013 event certainly will.
    According to an email sent to MMAmania.com from Keith Kizer of the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), Bowles failed his UFC 160 drug test and was flagged for an over 20-to-1 testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio.
    The NSAC has an official limit of 6-to-1.
    Kizer noted in his email that, "a complaint is forthcoming," meaning Bowles has the opportunity to appeal the test result or he will be served a punishment by the commission, which historically has come in the form of a fine and/or suspension.
    Bowles (10-3), a former World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) Bantamweight champion, returned from an 18-month layoff from the sport to face Roop at the May 25, 2013 event in "Sin City," and after a decent first round where he knocked his opponent down, fell flat in the second and was knocked out himself.
    The 32-year-old has not registered a mixed martial arts (MMA) victory since a decision win over Takeya Mizugaki at UFC 132 in July 2012.

Beelzebubzy

"He likes to talk a lot to sell his fights. I think he's doing the right thing since he doesn't fight so well.
    Glover on Chael

Also hioki vs Elkins

Thor4140

i think Boetsch and Munoz have a date coming up. What a fantastic match. Joe Silva at his finest.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Blame it on the back pains...

he Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) announced on Friday (June 7, 2013) that UFC bantamweight Brian Bowles has failed his UFC 160 drug test due to an elevated T/E ratio.

If a knockout loss to unranked George Roop at UFC 160 wasn't a big enough blow to the ego of Brian Bowles, then news of a serious mishap with his drug test from the May 25, 2013 event certainly will.
    According to an email sent to MMAmania.com from Keith Kizer of the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), Bowles failed his UFC 160 drug test and was flagged for an over 20-to-1 testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio.
    The NSAC has an official limit of 6-to-1.
    Kizer noted in his email that, "a complaint is forthcoming," meaning Bowles has the opportunity to appeal the test result or he will be served a punishment by the commission, which historically has come in the form of a fine and/or suspension.
    Bowles (10-3), a former World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) Bantamweight champion, returned from an 18-month layoff from the sport to face Roop at the May 25, 2013 event in "Sin City," and after a decent first round where he knocked his opponent down, fell flat in the second and was knocked out himself.
    The 32-year-old has not registered a mixed martial arts (MMA) victory since a decision win over Takeya Mizugaki at UFC 132 in July 2012.
    imagine getting pinch with this high of a level against a guy like Roop lol. Than getting beat to top it off.

Thor4140

i know testosterone levels are like 200-700 on a blood test. When they say u can be 6 times the limit are they talking about a fighter can come in a 4200 on a blood test?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i know testosterone levels are like 200-700 on a blood test. When they say u can be 6 times the limit are they talking about a fighter can come in a 4200 on a blood test?
    They're talking about testosterone to epitestosterone levels. A normal level is considered 1:1, 6:1 is the maximum allowed level.

mirinquads

Can Hioki get nothing but blankets? Damn.. Would love to see him against Korean Zombie in Japan. Obviously doesn't make sense rankings wise. I hope he can pull this one out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

JUNE 11TH 2013Right after Thiago Silva knocked Rafael Cavalcante out at the weekend’s TUF Brasil 2 Finale, he was called out by former team mate Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva via Twitter.

“Thiago weighs 105kg, he’s a heavyweight and has to drop weight [to fight at 205lbs division]. We have an issue to be solved, so he could accept to fight me at heavyweight,” Bigfoot posted.

Thiago, formerly Bigfoot’s team mate at American Top Team but now down the road at The Blackzilians camp, responded at the post-fight conference.

“If Bigfoot wants to fight with me, he must drop from his weight class. He might be upset that I left ATT. I have nothing to say to him. Wanna fight? Go down to 93kg,” he said.

After the press conference however, he went much further. Speaking to Brazilian media he said, “I would fight him whenever he wants. I trained with Bigfoot for three years. Ask him what he ever did to me. He was beaten like a little dog.

“Tell that big fool to come over here then we will see what’s what. For me it’s OK but, he talks a lot that guy, he is stupid. I don’t like him at all. Anytime he wants, man, especially if its for money! We can even do it for free, let’s go.”

Now Bigfoot has responded via Fighters Only Brazil. He says he was nothing but support for Thiago at American Top Team. Now Bigfoot is with Team Nogueira, so ATT isn’t an issue, and he says he wouldn’t rule out cutting weight to take on “chicken” Thiago inside the Octagon.

Fighters Only: What has motivated you to call Thiago Silva out?

Bigfoot: I had so much respect and consideration for him at one time. Besides being a good training partner, I had him as a friend. When he had a problem at ATT, I was the only one who was on his side until the end.

I used to visit his house and he did mine, I was something of a brother to him and he simply stabbed me in the back and cheated me. He said I’m upset because he left ATT, but he knows its not because of that why I’m mad.

Fighters Only: He stated that he will accept the fight if you drop weight. What do you make of his answer?

Bigfoot: I thought he was a coward. Many fighters perform at different weight classes, for example Anderson Silva and Dan Henderson. I personally will attend the doctors to see if I am able to lose weight without spoiling my health. If can do it, I will drop weight to make this fight for sure.

Fighters Only: If you bumped into Thiago in person now, what would you have to say?

Bigfoot: Nothing. All I want to do is just fight him because words won’t make him change. He’s mentally sick, we’re completely different people. I am a family guy - I respect my father, mother, wife, I treat my friends well, without pulling their legs*, and I don’t take drugs.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mark Hunt's staph infection...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cote and Lombard coaches for Canada vs Australia TUF

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Cote and Lombard coaches for Canada vs Australia TUF
    Oh wow, that sounds like a real barn burner.

I find myself profoundly excited for this compelling television.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Apparently not official, might be Cote vs Noke

mirinquads

^Please be trollin'

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Former UFC Welterweight John Howard On Training With Boston Marathon Bomber

By Christopher Murphy @MurphMMA

Former UFC middleweight fighter, John Howard, recently spoke to Sherdog Radio Network’s “Beatdown,” where he talked about his relationship with deceased Boston marathon bomber, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Tsarnaev is the older of two brothers suspected of planting and detonating several explosives near the finish line of this year’s Boston Marathon. Three were killed and 264 were injured in the explosions. In the subsequent pursuit of the suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed. His younger brother was captured shortly thereafter.

John Howard, a Boston native, trains at Wai Kru MMA, a gym where the older Tsarnaev came to train when his boxing skills exceeded several other gyms.

Howard recalled, “The reason why he trained at my gym was because he was a good boxer. He wanted a good sparring partner, and most gyms he went to, a lot of guys couldn’t hang with his boxing. He was beating guys up. The reason why he came to Wai Kru was because you had me as a UFC fighter and you had other good strikers there who weren’t scared to take a beating or give one. That’s how I knew him.”

The two sparred a number of times, but Howard remembered one bout in particular.

“One day we were sparring,” he explained, “and it got a little too physical. Me being and MMA fighter and him being a boxer, it was like a little rivalry thing and we were boxing and we kind of went kind of hard one time. I give him credit. He was a good boxer, but because of the power I possess, I could put anybody down, I believe. What happened was, he got a little cocky. He was touching me up. He was getting the best of me. We went at it, and I caught him with my left hook, my famous left hook, and broke his nose. When I broke his nose, he covered his face. His body was open, so I turned my angle and I hit him with a body shot- with my right hand, a body shot, and I dropped him. That was the end of the sparring match.”

“At that point in time, I did… feel kind of bad,” Howard explained. “I was like, ‘Man, I went too far.’ But ever since the tragedy happened, I don’t feel bad. The only thing I regret is I didn’t keep hitting him and choke him out and put him out of his misery.”

Howard’s MMA career has seen great success after being cut from the UFC following three consecutive losses. He has gone 6-0 since then, winning 5 of those fights by T/KO. Howard is currently pursuing another shot with the UFC, but his desire to fight on the August 17 UFC on FOX Sports 1 card seems unlikely as the card is already full.

Read more at
    http://www.bjpenn.com/former-ufc-welterweight-john-howard-on-training-with-boston-marathon-bomber/#OKDprCEJiVHzvLO1.99
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/former-ufc-wel....V46bnMIq.dpuf

Thor4140

Mark Hunt's staph infection...

jesus man keep this gross shit out of here and leave it in ur thread!! Fukin shark bite

Thor4140

Former UFC Welterweight John Howard On Training With Boston Marathon Bomber

By Christopher Murphy @MurphMMA

Former UFC middleweight fighter, John Howard, recently spoke to Sherdog Radio Network’s “Beatdown,” where he talked about his relationship with deceased Boston marathon bomber, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Tsarnaev is the older of two brothers suspected of planting and detonating several explosives near the finish line of this year’s Boston Marathon. Three were killed and 264 were injured in the explosions. In the subsequent pursuit of the suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed. His younger brother was captured shortly thereafter.

John Howard, a Boston native, trains at Wai Kru MMA, a gym where the older Tsarnaev came to train when his boxing skills exceeded several other gyms.

Howard recalled, “The reason why he trained at my gym was because he was a good boxer. He wanted a good sparring partner, and most gyms he went to, a lot of guys couldn’t hang with his boxing. He was beating guys up. The reason why he came to Wai Kru was because you had me as a UFC fighter and you had other good strikers there who weren’t scared to take a beating or give one. That’s how I knew him.”

The two sparred a number of times, but Howard remembered one bout in particular.

“One day we were sparring,” he explained, “and it got a little too physical. Me being and MMA fighter and him being a boxer, it was like a little rivalry thing and we were boxing and we kind of went kind of hard one time. I give him credit. He was a good boxer, but because of the power I possess, I could put anybody down, I believe. What happened was, he got a little cocky. He was touching me up. He was getting the best of me. We went at it, and I caught him with my left hook, my famous left hook, and broke his nose. When I broke his nose, he covered his face. His body was open, so I turned my angle and I hit him with a body shot- with my right hand, a body shot, and I dropped him. That was the end of the sparring match.”

At that point in time, I did… feel kind of bad,” Howard explained. “I was like, ‘Man, I went too far.’ But ever since the tragedy happened, I don’t feel bad. The only thing I regret is I didn’t keep hitting him and choke him out and put him out of his misery.”

Howard’s MMA career has seen great success after being cut from the UFC following three consecutive losses. He has gone 6-0 since then, winning 5 of those fights by T/KO. Howard is currently pursuing another shot with the UFC, but his desire to fight on the August 17 UFC on FOX Sports 1 card seems unlikely as the card is already full.

Read more at
    http://www.bjpenn.com/former-ufc-welterweight-john-howard-on-training-with-boston-marathon-bomber/#OKDprCEJiVHzvLO1.99
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/former-ufc-wel....V46bnMIq.dpuf
    lol

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Ufc 165 Jones vs Gustafsson in Toronto. Don't know why they keep taking Jones to Toronto

GSP vs Hendricks UFC 167 in Vegas in November
    Last edited by THE_LOCKSMITH; 06-13-13 at 03:38 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Ufc 165 Jones vs Gustafsson in Toronto. Don't know why they keep taking Jones to Toronto

GSP vs Hendricks UFC 167 in Vegas in November
    My guess is bc he's from the northeast. He's fought twice in jersey recently also.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

pettis out vs aldo, replaced by korean zombie

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/6/14...g-vs-jose-aldo

123 Last