sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

the kick was a set up and the fight was fixed, as u can see rockhold nodding to vitor

ive watched the gif a thousand times

Rockhold was in trouble with the mob and nodded vitor to kick him in the face, watch for the nod

sad but true

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Man they should have used something less obvious than a nnod pro wrestlers are better than that

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Nice pick up loader. Gotta hand it to you.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

ive watched the gif a thousand times

Rockhold was in trouble with the mob and nodded vitor to kick him in the face, watch for the nod

sad but true
    honestly, at first i was like weak troll because the nod could have been a feint or anything

but when you put the nod in combination with the fact he was able to brace himself on the fall with his elbows while being "unconcious" to some degree. probably the first ever head kick ko where that happened. its funny because in this video nearly every fighter falls the same was as rockhold but they clap their head off the canvas.

befre some phaget says "he was just rocked". when nate diaz was "rocked" by that head kick he wobbled around and slowly fell directly on his head.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

wow I'm really high right now but I think sideloaded's right

pouyasophy

well this explains why I was wrong about my pick

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Of course it was a fix. Late steam came in on Vitor. Didn't you check the notification board on the Illuminati tor group or are you not a member?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha Reminds me of the Pettis vs BEnson fix! Benson tapped his leg on the bottom of cage to give the signal to Pettis!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Of course it was a fix. Late steam came in on Vitor. Didn't you check the notification board on the Illuminati tor group or are you not a member?
    give me the ipv6 address

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

I guess Roger Hollett didn't get the memo when Fabio Maldonado nodded a dozen times, waved his hands and even punched himself in the face...

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

give me the ipv6 address
    Oh you're not connected. Sorry my bruhv. I've already said too much.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew it was only a matter of time before they got to MMA also.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Oh lord.

He was making come at me brah gestures and taunting Vitor ALL MATCH. Rewatch it. This just made the Ko that much more epic, because he was like, "yeah, that didnt hurt, try harder." So Vitor was all like "Kk. The power of Jesus compels you." *Kicks off head.*

And trust me, you wouldn't be able to not put your hands up if you knew what was coming.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lmao we trolled ROckhold and made it on mmafighing!!!!
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/5/23...amp-matt-serra

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

THOR WE mADE IT BRO, NAME IN LIGHTS MY NIKKA!!!
    Last edited by sideloaded; 05-23-13 at 07:38 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Oh lord.

He was making come at me brah gestures and taunting Vitor ALL MATCH. Rewatch it. This just made the Ko that much more epic, because he was like, "yeah, that didnt hurt, try harder." So Vitor was all like "Kk. The power of Jesus compels you." *Kicks off head.*

And trust me, you wouldn't be able to not put your hands up if you knew what was coming.
    Exactly man but people really want to believe fixes are in on every event. So they lose a bet or something and say it's a fix.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Exactly man but people really want to believe fixes are in on every event. So they lose a bet or something and say it's a fix.
    jesus you people are dumb, you really think anyone but thor is serious?

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 10:14 AM. Reason: image does not exist

pouyasophy

either rockhold is an overconfident can or he took a fall. either way no respect.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

only thing i saw was what I expected, rockhold overwhelmed. Gif shows he had no idea where that kick was going to land.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Hahaha love it! good stuff brah.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is what its all about

this will last forever

i could give less of a fock about 10$ sklansky bocks on an opener

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

THOR WE mADE IT BRO, NAME IN LIGHTS MY NIKKA!!!
    Side im the biggest conspiracy theorist out there (a word used for lazy people to run with who refuse to think) but i think this is a reach lol.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 05-23-13 at 09:36 AM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    nah it is more like some people are actually stunned that there is a huge clientele like yourself who think everything is on the up and up. I guess you are one of those guys who think we went into Iraq to help those people while blowing a couple of trillion dollars and making a lot of thieves very happy. They hate us for our freedom bud.

Thor4140

Side u ever see the 85 NBA draft where David Stern got caught fixing the lottery for the Knicks so they could get Ewing? It is on youtube for all to see and somehow with this right smack in anyone's face to see, there are actually a handful of guys who still can't see it.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Side im the biggest conspiracy theorist out there (a word used for lazy people who refuse to think)
    100% agreed

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

nah it is more like some people are actually stunned that there is a huge clientele like yourself who think everything is on the up and up. I guess you are one of those guys who think we went into Iraq to help those people while blowing a couple of trillion dollars and making a lot of thieves very happy. They hate us for our freedom bud.
    lol thinking they planned on that head kick. There is a huge clientele that thinks it wasn't fixed. Rockholds going to come to the ufc as a strikeforce champion and lose first fight on purpose in UFC debute. Wake up kid.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Side u ever see the 85 NBA draft where David Stern got caught fixing the lottery for the Knicks so they could get Ewing? It is on youtube for all to see and somehow with this right smack in anyone's face to see, there are actually a handful of guys who still can't see it.
    I saw it. Ive been watching fixes in sports docs and videos and shit. And truly my view hasnt changed all that much. But it has a little bit. Yes they fix this and that but players usually know nothing so its just not as big as you say. Yes, they do score manipulation to some extend and that IMO is the most common one.
    But i stand by what i said...you are taking this too far and literal.

I enjoyed those vid series. Post more if you can.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I saw it. Ive been watching fixes in sports docs and videos and shit. And truly my view hasnt changed all that much. But it has a little bit. Yes they fix this and that but players usually know nothing so its just not as big as you say. Yes, they do score manipulation to some extend and that IMO is the most common one.
    But i stand by what i said...you are taking this too far and literal.

I enjoyed those vid series. Post more if you can.
    Hey bud like i said five straight weeks last year i told everyone who to bet before the fact and who would lay down like a dog in the nfl and i was right five straight time. JUst wait for the NFL and i will post here and show u the same thing deal? They do this shit for the good of the league (and books)and not on their own. When you do it own ur own like Pete Rose u get made an example of. Most of these rotten fuks get those cushy jobs doing analysis bullshit like Troy Aikman and the funny part is that he will complain about something a quarterback does that doesn't make any sense when in fact the crooked fuker use to do the same shit all the time. Like having third and 7 and throwing a three yard pass. I bring this shit to another level that guys are afraid to believe. These are their hero's. Instead of just sticking your head in the sand just watch and see for yourself. Players are not the biggest culprits the coaches are. That whole fraud with Teebow was classic. I made great money betting into that farce. Go looked what the Miami players said when Teebow beat them last year because their snake defensive coach pulled a fast one. When Stern saw what the Teebow money was making for the league he tried the same shit with Jeremy Lynn in the NBA. Another bullshit money maker that has now falling flat on its face. The NBA caters to Lebron James. Look at that bullshit last night. A bullshit layup with elmadador defense and their best player who doesn't know the sport is rigged is sitting on the bench for some strange reason (Hibbert) because their corrupt coach knows he might have slammed that ball right down Lebrons throat.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Hey bud like i said five straight weeks last year i told everyone who to bet before the fact and who would lay down like a dog in the nfl and i was right five straight time. JUst wait for the NFL and i will post here and show u the same thing deal? They do this shit for the good of the league (and books)and not on their own. When you do it own ur own like Pete Rose u get made an example of. Most of these rotten fuks get those cushy jobs doing analysis bullshit like Troy Aikman and the funny part is that he will complain about something a quarterback does that doesn't make any sense when in fact the crooked fuker use to do the same shit all the time. Like having third and 7 and throwing a three yard pass. I bring this shit to another level that guys are afraid to believe. These are their hero's. Instead of just sticking your head in the sand just watch and see for yourself. Players are not the biggest culprits the coaches are. That whole fraud with Teebow was classic. I made great money betting into that farce. Go looked what the Miami players said when Teebow beat them last year because their snake defensive coach pulled a fast one. When Stern saw what the Teebow money was making for the league he tried the same shit with Jeremy Lynn in the NBA. Another bullshit money maker that has now falling flat on its face. The NBA caters to Lebron James. Look at that bullshit last night. A bullshit layup with elmadador defense and their best player who doesn't know the sport is rigged is sitting on the bench for some strange reason (Hibbert) because their corrupt coach knows he might have slammed that ball right down Lebrons throat.
    Deal bro. (y)

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093