Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    I hate this man. Sure I've faded him all 3 of his UFC fights and lost (only legal betting age for the last two, and Tibau clearly won) so lets continue. Trujillo +225 is the play. Make some money while watching this guys supposed undefeated record vanish.
    Khabib couldn't even make weight. What a joke. He goes down in 4 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred
    Don't waste your time on him MD.
    people don't waste your time with this thread

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

You are

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    thats the thing with snitches. they are pathetic worms. if they dont actually have anything to snitch about they will just make it up.
    Been dealing with these type of assholes my whole posting adventures. Had one guy somehow trick aol into letting him moderate a site we all posted at just to get rid of the guys he didn't like. Guy was around 50 and his side dik was even older. I exposed him about something and he was furious. Site closed up about three months after he took over lol. These type of douchebags are littered all over the net.
    . What i think is their old lady's tell them what's up in real life so they come on these sites acting out because they have no control at home lol.

Wilfred

Well, I'm glad I didn't bump this before this weekend..... Dana give him the title fight as he asked. Please.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Well, I'm glad I didn't bump this before this weekend..... Dana give him the title fight as he asked. Please.
    You bet on Healy? Lots of value in Nurmagomedov in that fight. Can't blind-fade the guy against stylistically perfect matchups.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

He isn't ready for Pettis yet.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    He isn't ready for Pettis yet.
    He's about as ready as he's going to be, to be honest. He's one of the best grapplers in MMA, and he can either take Pettis down and win or he can't and he'll lose. His confidence is at an all-time high. I'd probably bet on Khabib if they fought, although I'd expect Pettis to win.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Im not so sure he is as ready as hell ever be. He just recently moved to america and he is still relatively young. I just cant see him beating pettis with his wild striking and even at times wild grappling. Pettis is a sniper on the feet and his guard is among the best. Khabib is at a huge deficit on the feet and he can even be at a deficit on the ground.

Wilfred

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You bet on Healy? Lots of value in Nurmagomedov in that fight. Can't blind-fade the guy against stylistically perfect matchups.
    I put literally $10 on Healy. Nothing serious, couldn't not fade Khabib!

Wilfred

This didn’t age well

First 123