Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    srsly?
    Oh Tibau definitely won that fight. Not on par with some other robberies but nothing to laugh off.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Oh Tibau definitely won that fight. Not on par with some other robberies but nothing to laugh off.
    Khabib clearly won that fight bro.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Khabib clearly won that fight bro.
    He got clearly out-struck, stuffed on all of his takedowns, and taken down twice by Tibau. You should never watch MMA again.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was a close fight, shouldnt really talk to shogun like that. that really rubs people the wrong way

Wilfred

It depends how you score fights. Some people like Shogun think that by going for takedowns wins the rounds. I feel though that by completely stuffing the takedowns is controlling of the fight. Thus you have people scoring it 30-27 Khabib and 30-27 Tibau.

MD

The problem is that people can't discern missed punches from connecting punches, and don't know what "effective grappling" or "effective aggression" means.

Wilfred

Ugh. I hate him even more now. Next time he goes down....

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

you suck at betting bro

Wilfred

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    you suck at betting bro
    I think you are taking this thread a little more serious than I am then. I don't like the guy, and I thought there was a decent chance he would go down. That's it.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    I think you are taking this thread a little more serious than I am then. I don't like the guy, and I thought there was a decent chance he would go down. That's it.
    Almost every time someone insults you for your plays, it's going to be someone who usually doesn't post theirs.

The reason is that almost all gamblers are long-term losers and it would look silly for them to insult you if you could see their betting history.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Almost every time someone insults you for your plays, it's going to be someone who usually doesn't post theirs.

The reason is that almost all gamblers are long-term losers and it would look silly for them to insult you if you could see their betting history.
    That hurts, bro.

Wilfred

I still can't believe just how easy he was getting taken down. Hopefully Khabib gets a big upgrade next fight. I will make this thread on him losing again. 0/2 on making them but 3rd times the charm?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Yeah, seriously, penetrate that dude. Going to forward that vid to all the MMA news sites and the UFC and try to get him fired.
    Good luk with that lmfao. Seriously how much of your day are you gonna spend trying to get this guy in trouble. lol

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Good luk with that lmfao. Seriously how much of your day are you gonna spend trying to get this guy in trouble. lol
    To write an email with a link in it and forward it to 10 sites? Oh, maybe 3 minutes.

From the guy who's written 50 wall-of-text posts about how the UFC is rigged to scoop up his $5 bets.

Imsmarterthanu

Take a look at my betting history last night and take a look at yours

you're in the same boat as him bro you both suck at betting.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I concur with your astute observation and assessment. As does this fellow.

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 05-26-13 at 10:20 PM.

MD

Yeah, hold on, I'll go check your thread.

Imsmarterthanu

Yeah, hold on, I'll go check your thread.
    do you need a tissue ? you don't have to cry about it man just accept the fact that you lost and next time don't make your betting assessments based on whether you "like" a fighter or not. That's the biggest noob mistake anyone in the betting game can make and you both made it which makes you both suckers in my book.

so take a tissue and wipe off that tear out the corner of yo eye

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

To write an email with a link in it and forward it to 10 sites? Oh, maybe 3 minutes.

From the guy who's written 50 wall-of-text posts about how the UFC is rigged to scoop up his $5 bets.
    time is much better spent on twitter telling fighters how easy they are going to crush their next opponent.

MD

do you need a tissue ? you don't have to cry about it man just accept the fact that you lost and next time don't make your betting assessments based on whether you "like" a fighter or not. That's the biggest noob mistake anyone in the betting game can make and you both made it which makes you both suckers in my book.

so take a tissue and wipe off that tear out the corner of yo eye
    You're thinking of Wilfred bruhv, I bet against Khabib because I don't think he's very good.

Imsmarterthanu

yet you bet against him vs trujillo who is a shitty fighter so in your head you thought trujillo was a better fighter than khabib so that makes me believe that your fight assessment isn't very good

MD

yet you bet against him vs trujillo who is a shitty fighter so in your head you thought trujillo was a better fighter than khabib so that makes me believe that your fight assessment isn't very good
    WOW. I am blown away. I want everyone who reads this thread to read your post three times over to understand how stupid it is.

If you bet on a fighter, that means you think that they're a better fighter than their opponent, regardless of odds or stylistic match-ups.

You are seriously an idiot.

Imsmarterthanu

WOW. I am blown away. I want everyone who reads this thread to read your post three times over to understand how stupid it is.

If you bet on a fighter, that means you think that they're a better fighter than their opponent, regardless of odds or stylistic match-ups.

You are seriously an idiot.
    You're blown away by your own lack of reading comprehension ?

You mean to say you read my post three times and you still couldn't comprehend inside your tiny little dumb dumb head ?

haha ok well what I was saying was you thought Trujillo was a better fighter than Khabib and that makes you a fuking fool. Comprende ? Capisce ?

oh and as for your assessment of what motivates a play on a fight everything is in regards of odds and stylistic match ups and other details not based on whether you "think they're a better fighter than their opponent". Once again you've proven your foolishness. You probably based your assessment of Trujillo being a better fighter on his pectoral muscles and intimidating tattoos.

Go back to WWE you silly TUF noob

MD

You're blown away by your own lack of reading comprehension ?

You mean to say you read my post three times and you still couldn't comprehend inside your tiny little dumb dumb head ?

haha ok well what I was saying was you thought Trujillo was a better fighter than Khabib and that makes you a fuking fool. Comprende ? Capisce ?

oh and as for your assessment of what motivates a play on a fight everything is in regards of odds and stylistic match ups and other details not based on whether you "think they're a better fighter than their opponent". Once again you've proven your foolishness. You probably based your assessment of Trujillo being a better fighter on his pectoral muscles and intimidating tattoos.

Go back to WWE you silly TUF noob
    The amount of irony in this post is incomprehensible. It's you who can't read, genius. I know exactly what you were saying, and what you're saying is "you bet on Trujillo, so that means you think he's a better fighter". Now you're back-peddling and saying differently. Are you really so poor at reading that you can't understand that this:

"If you bet on a fighter, that means you think that they're a better fighter than their opponent, regardless of odds or stylistic match-ups."

Is what you said? Can't make this shit up.

Imsmarterthanu

The amount of irony in this post is incomprehensible. It's you who can't read, genius. I know exactly what you were saying, and what you're saying is "you bet on Trujillo, so that means you think he's a better fighter". Now you're back-peddling and saying differently. Are you really so poor at reading that you can't understand that this:

"If you bet on a fighter, that means you think that they're a better fighter than their opponent, regardless of odds or stylistic match-ups."

Is what you said? Can't make this shit up.

MD

Wilfred

Don't waste your time on him MD.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Ya sound like a fukin pussy with ur ratting campaign even if the guy is a douche. I hit the nail on the head when i said you were one of those assholes who run to moderators of sites, crying like a little kid.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Ya sound like a fukin pussy with ur ratting campaign even if the guy is a douche. I hit the nail on the head when i said you were one of those assholes who run to moderators of sites, crying like a little kid.
    Nah, I'm more of the type to hire a bunch of russian kids to DDOS you for a week.

MD

Nah, I'm more of the type to hire a bunch of russian kids to DDOS you for a week.
    I dunno man. Last time you did that, Khabilov ended up curb-stomping them in a playground. If they unionise you'll end up paying their medical bills for life.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol cmon man.

what would you be doing otherwise? writing a gluten free vegetarian cookbook on sbr?

baking a cake for your daughters birthday? cmon man

how about next year you just bake her a cake in the shape of a big black cack. because eating those will probably be her destiny anyways.

DeFactoCrippler

lol i remember when this nunya guy talked up volkmans striking game. i told him to just stfu he didnt kn ow what he was talking about.

next thing i knew i was under investigation from the mods for being "sideloaded" and they apparently audited his account cause of it. cant make this shit up.

these guys are focking worms man. i could slap the shit out of them and they wouldnt do shit. couldnt do shit. i could smack the shit out of their wives and mush their gump ass daughters birthday cake right in their face. all they would do is run and cry begging for a real man to help them.

maybe if they got a real man to fock their wives they could have had a strong masculine child. but i digress.

i always used to wonder why guys would wife up thots and hang up their dicks so young. after learning a little about them i realized they just never had any dicks in the first place.

cant make this shit up

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

SHari91 pm'd saying i should come clean for ghosts, because she was going to ip check my last 1000 logins and that i've been reported

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    SHari91 pm'd saying i should come clean for ghosts, because she was going to ip check my last 1000 logins and that i've been reported
    thats the thing with snitches. they are pathetic worms. if they dont actually have anything to snitch about they will just make it up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha

First 123 Last