TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Evan Dunham got robbed

I guess that's why he was a 2 to 1 dog, wasn't going to win a decision

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Forget it Jake, It's Santa Catarina, Brazil.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

i wouldn't fight a brazilian in brazil unless i was sure i was gonna finish him...and that crowd is insane...makes Montreal look like a bunch of f*gs just like it's hometown hero

gay st pierre, greased st pierre, or whatever that blanket who can't finish a slice of pizza is calling himself these days

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

nothing about Brazil. You clowns will never learn. If that was the case Lentz would have gotten robbed also. Problem with Lentz is the other side was being bet so Lentz was an easy decision to let win. Get it now? You clowns will never understand how corrupt all sports are with these crooks who own these books. Throw in these owners of these sports teams. It is a trillion dollar business and it will go on for the rest of your lifetime unless u learn how to adjust and think like these thieves. Think about it when you played sports when in the world with your best two players out, you somehow got better and upset a team growing up? It never fukin happens. You got drilled like you should. In the world of gambling tho somehow the team with all the injuries gets better and upsets the team that should drill them lol. You also have a lot of athletes that do what they are told. Not to fix games on their own to make extra money but to do what is good for the league money wise. You see teams in the NFL who roster is so loaded that even their water boy is better than the other team but somehow they get upset. This never happens in high School or growing up in league sports. If your team is way better you win. U don't get upset by shitholes. Ufc is not rigged like other sports but the judges sure are and the problem with betting them is worrying about those fights going to a decision. Now a bout like Cain and Bigfoot you don't have to worry about Cain getting robbed cause they set the line so high that they will somehow suck in Bigfoot money like they do with Mayweather. MY advice is to stay away from that fight with those strange odds which most likely will go to a decision. Larkin/Carmont was one and like i said before their fight Dos Santos and Dunham was. After Penn, Edgar is having trouble buying a win. He can't because he is a huge public favorite betting wise so he loses all close decisions. You will have ur certain group who think im nuts about this but these are just unreachable over matched people who get in line to get fuked daily.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 05-20-13 at 09:14 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Proof?

thanks

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    nothing about Brazil. You clowns will never learn. If that was the case Lentz would have gotten robbed also. Problem with Lentz is the other side was being bet so Lentz was an easy decision to let win. Get it now? You clowns will never understand how corrupt all sports are with these crooks who own these books. Throw in these owners of these sports teams. It is a trillion dollar business and it will go on for the rest of your lifetime unless u learn how to adjust and think like these thieves. Think about it when you played sports when in the world with your best two players out, you somehow got better and upset a team growing up? It never fukin happens. You got drilled like you should. In the world of gambling tho somehow the team with all the injuries gets better and upsets the team that should drill them lol. You also have a lot of athletes that do what they are told. Not to fix games on their own to make extra money but to do what is good for the league money wise. You see teams in the NFL who roster is so loaded that even their water boy is better than the other team but somehow they get upset. This never happens in high School or growing up in league sports. If your team is way better you win. U don't get upset by shitholes. Ufc is not rigged like other sports but the judges sure are and the problem with betting them is worrying about those fights going to a decision. Now a bout like Cain and Bigfoot you don't have to worry about Cain getting robbed cause they set the line so high that they will somehow suck in Bigfoot money like they do with Mayweather. MY advice is to stay away from that fight with those strange odds which most likely will go to a decision. Larkin/Carmont was one and like i said before their fight Dos Santos and Dunham was. After Penn, Edgar is having trouble buying a win. He can't because he is a huge public favorite betting wise so he loses all close decisions. You will have ur certain group who think im nuts about this but these are just unreachable over matched people who get in line to get fuked daily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, and GunShard

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

1000% the refs are paid off....i mean it happens way too often.....we just hate it being true

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    classic movie line!

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    1000% the refs are paid off....i mean it happens way too often.....we just hate it being true
    This

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Keep calling everyone a clown...i think its helping your case and increasing your popularity.

You stay away of the fights that are rigged? why not choose the rigged side?

There is obviously a lot of fixed shit but you are going too far dog....stop smoking that cracky is making you wacky and paranoid

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Keep calling everyone a clown...i think its helping your case and increasing your popularity.

You stay away of the fights that are rigged? why not choose the rigged side?

There is obviously a lot of fixed shit but you are going too far dog....stop smoking that cracky is making you wacky and paranoid
    because the possibility of a knockout always exist and that is why it is to dangerous to do with what u are suggesting. In the other sports u can do that.

Thor4140

Five straight weeks in the NFL, before the fact on another site, i pointed out what games would be rigged and what players would mysteriously stink up the joint. Five straight weeks i was right. This all documented. A few guys were impressed and came around. The others, i believe i hurt their feelings because like most of these gambler (aka fans) have sports hero's and they would rather die than think this stuff could possibly be rigged. That is why i pointed out the Dos Santos fight before the fact. I could do that all year long in any sport. Why do u think the books win most of the time ? The books are even so nice to let u have the choice of the bet lol? Imagine that. Set a high dog in an even fight and let u have the choice. You pick the right side and lose anyway. Theivery at the highest of levels but it just goes on and on. I thought people would come around after Donaghy got pinched but the NBA put a spin on it that mental midgets actually bought. Oh my goodness. Good golly sweet molly.

Thor4140

i actually thought u might have some common sense

PaperTrail07

The judges un UFC are criminals just taking 100K a fight to pick who people certain people say to pick....on an IF THEY CAN basis...

Thor4140

Think about this for a minute. Big JOhn came out with Ideas to help with judging in this sport. Kietzer one of the thieves in Vegas now hates Big John and won't let him do fights in Vegas. Dana for years has been trying to use his own judges but they won't let him. Now why in the world would a guy like Dana want his sport rigged? He is making huge amounts of money why would he get judges to fix fights? The problem was that he wouldn't. Vegas bullshit judges will tho and that is why they have control of the judges and won't let anyone else involved. They use the same reason to fix sports that they frown on. Who gave these fuks all this power to determine who judges fights? It is corruption at its finest. Oh and clown was a bit harsh. To me a two year old should be able to see this shit but than again like Vitor i have more years of experience wagering than most of ya. Plus i get TRT shots which makes me nastier. Seriously guys think a little. Guys who think this stuff is all on the up and up are the worst guys to follow betting anything. Im actually sticking up for those guys the most cause i get tired of watching them get cheated when in fact they are not that bad of cappers. Look at what that ref did early in the Duhnam fight. He was working the bottom throwin hands and all the sudden he is being stood up? Right there i knew Dunham needed a knockout to win or he was getting hosed. IM pretty sure that ref was not a Brazilian. What he was, was taking his orders just like the judges were.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 05-20-13 at 02:51 PM.

PaperTrail07

Your 100% right...ive seen a few fights in Japan go the exact opposite way they should have....

Nick Ring.
    ...was also handed a win at one point as well....

Think about this for a minute. Big JOhn came out with Ideas to help with judging in this sport. Kietzer one of the thieves in Vegas now hates Big John and won't let him do fights in Vegas. Dana for years has been trying to use his own judges but they won't let him. Now why in the world would a guy like Dana want his sport rigged? He is making huge amounts of money why would he get judges to fix fights? The problem was that he wouldn't. Vegas bullshit judges will tho and that is why they have control of the judges and won't let anyone else involved. They use the same reason to fix sports that they frown on. Who gave these fuks all this power to determine who judges fights? It is corruption at its finest. Oh and clown was a bit harsh. To me a two year old should be able to see this shit but than again like Vitor i have more years of experience wagering than most of ya. Plus i get TRT shots which makes me nastier. Seriously guys think a little. Guys who think this stuff is all on the up and up are the worst guys to follow betting anything. Im actually sticking up for those guys the most cause i get tired of watching them get cheated when in fact they are not that bad of cappers. Look at what that ref did early in the Duhnam fight. He was working the bottom throwin hands and all the sudden he is being stood up? Right there i knew Dunham needed a knockout to win or he was getting hosed. IM pretty sure that ref was not a Brazilian. What he was, was taking his orders just like the judges were.

PaperTrail07

no kidding...Dunham was straight robbed...Joe Rogan didnt know wtf to even say.....he knows whats up

Thor4140

For what it is worth this upcoming TJ Grant Gray Maynard fight looks like another possible robbery. I think this Grant Kid hands are terrific for an MMA fighter. Gray are okay. Line looks high to me. Now if every site u go on u see everyone on TJ than bet him via knockout or bet Gray by decision. If im reading this right than this has a good chance on being ripoff of the night if this goes to a decision. People might bet Maynard tho cause Grant isn't that well known but that line is juicy or a kid with his ability.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha sounding like Dana White! Dude is 29, hardly a kid!

Thor4140

What also was bizarre about that fight is how Florian would not stop sucking Dos Santos dik. It took till late in the third round for him to say anything nice about Dunhan. Almost like he was trying to help sway the masses into not complaining. He was so one sided that i was shocked when at the end he sided with Dunham.

mirinquads

This guy is penetrating gold, man.

There was no way they could rob Lentz of that and make it look legit. This was a very close fight after all.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha sounding like Dana White! Dude is 29, hardly a kid!
    kid to me im 86 but have a nice body

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

What also was bizarre about that fight is how Florian would not stop sucking Dos Santos dik. It took till late in the third round for him to say anything nice about Dunhan. Almost like he was trying to help sway the masses into not complaining. He was so one sided that i was shocked when at the end he sided with Dunham.
    It was late and I was rather drunk...but I seem to remember Florian talking a lot about how well Dunham had fought and he said Dunham deserved the win. Then after the scores were announced he even said it again that Dunham should of won that fight (when he easily could of been "professional" and not brought the result in to disrepute).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

There was no way they could rob Lentz of that and make it look legit. This was a very close fight after all.
    loooooool

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

but the money was not on Lentz so it was easy to give it to him. Those are bookie dream fights. MOney on the other guy but theirs actually wins. It rarely happens for these pricks but when it does they don't have to use there fake excuse henchman to put a ridiculous spin on the fight.

Thor4140

It was late and I was rather drunk...but I seem to remember Florian talking a lot about how well Dunham had fought and he said Dunham deserved the win. Then after the scores were announced he even said it again that Dunham should of won that fight (when he easily could of been "professional" and not brought the result in to disrepute).
    yes this was finally at the end but during the whole fight he was on Dos Santos tip. That is why i thought it was so strange that he actually favored Duhnam. Go watch it again without the drinky. I bet thru the fight he said Dos Santos name more than 5 to 1.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u903zs&s=7

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

yes this was finally at the end but during the whole fight he was on Dos Santos tip. That is why i thought it was so strange that he actually favored Duhnam. Go watch it again without the drinky. I bet thru the fight he said Dos Santos name more than 5 to 1.
    I'll bet you $5000 that Florian doesn't say Dos Santos' name three times in that fight. You in? I'll also take betpoints.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha here we go...

actually, I'll bet $10,000 that he doesn't say Dos Santo's name two times in that fight?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

haha here we go...

actually, I'll bet $10,000 that he doesn't say Dos Santo's name two times in that fight?
    Get the f-ck out of here Vaughany, trying to trick people like that. No one's falling for that. Of course he didn't say "Dos Santo" two times, because it's spelled "Dos Santos".

No morals around here, I swear.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha shiit yeah, school-boii error

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Dos anos literally translates to two anus. No way to penetrate after knowing that.

mirinquads

^Ahahhahahh

Fkn dying over here

Thor please change your name to Two Anus, I promise I will believe whatever you tell me.

123 Last