thekidfanky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boxing...saturday night

found me a WINNER for this Saturday... feedback is always welcomed

Welterweight 12 rounds - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, New Jersey
    Sat 5/18 501 Lee Purdy +1350 o10½ -120
    10:00PM 502 Devon Alexander -2300 u10½ -120

OVER 10 1/2 -120 <---- believe this is a steal here

LEE PURDY hasnt ever been TKO or KO
    same about DEVON ALEXANDER...dont think either one of these boxers has enough to put the other ones lights out
    PURDY has won his last 4 fights by TKO OR KO but none of those boxers were on the same level as Devon.
    Devons last four fights have all ended in UD or Split Decision, really doesnt look for the KO, loves to box at a distance and land jabs while he grunts repeatedly lol! both in for the long haul

also throwing some on PETERSON, i really want Mattyhsse to knock his ass out
    but lets face it PETERSON could box, he also has a height and reach advantage on LUCAS..and i know he wont be going in there wild cuz LUCAS is a one punch KO artist, will be very selective and have a tight defense.
    ALSo bcuz LUCAS always gets robbed in big fights, and i could see the same thing happening here if it goes to the scorecards...

vicshap
    vicshap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

really need a winner to avoid paying the book. can get +120 over 10 and a half. you pretty confidant?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by vicshap View Post
    really need a winner to avoid paying the book. can get +120 over 10 and a half. you pretty confidant?
    Stop gambling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vicshap View Post
    This is like a 75-25 kind of thing.
    Purdy is a mid level domestic fighter.
    Alexander could probably knock him out if he wanted to or really pushed it.
    IMO, Devin will probably try to fight at a distance and clinch when up close.
    It's up to Purdy not to get tired