sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

ron_paul p4p shittiest ghost of all time

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    This troll is awful. I bet nobody will claim it as his ghost since its so lame.
    Ah yes. Yet another victim of government indoctrination. This clown probably has a giant poster of Nancy Reagan with a caption that says "JUST SAY NO KIDS". Does anyone else find it ironic that this is the exact type of person who could benefit most from smoking some sweet mary jane. Oh by the way Mark Hunt is not going to win. The only banging that's going to happen bro, is you banging your head for betting on a loser. Stay tuned after the weigh ins for the first of many installments of "Ron_Paul_2012 Picks & Plays that Pay".

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop tarding up the forum and get a job f-cking pothead

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Ah yes. Yet another victim of government indoctrination. This clown probably has a giant poster of Nancy Reagan with a caption that says "JUST SAY NO KIDS". Does anyone else find it ironic that this is the exact type of person who could benefit most from smoking some sweet mary jane. Oh by the way Mark Hunt is not going to win. The only banging that's going to happen bro, is you banging your head for betting on a loser. Stay tuned after the weigh ins for the first of many installments of "Ron_Paul_2012 Picks & Plays that Pay".
    Listen pendejo! Nobody freaking cares about your thoughts.
    I smoke mary jane daily and i find it very crazzy that a guy named Ron Paul in a forum is such a little retard. First time i saw you with that name i thought something very different about you. But you proved time and tim again you dont contribute to anything. You just whine and call people names.
    penetrating parasite

Grabaka
    Update your status

penetrating piece of crap. Smoke a joint and learn manners. Im gonna call you Manolo from now on.

Ron_Paul_2012

penetrating piece of crap. Smoke a joint and learn manners. Im gonna call you Manolo from now on.
    You must have a multiple personality disorder. First you call me a troll for making fun of people who think mary jane is devil weed and a drug not a plant. But now your saying you smoke it. You need to make up your mind. Don't push it Paco, my telephone has INS on speed dial. One push of a button and you'll be back to pickin' peppers.

Grabaka
    Update your status

You must have a multiple personality disorder. First you call me a troll for making fun of people who think mary jane is devil weed and a drug not a plant. But now your saying you smoke it. You need to make up your mind. Don't push it Paco, my telephone has INS on speed dial. One push of a button and you'll be back to pickin' peppers.
    I called you out for being annoying and disrespectful. Your post proves it. Such as racist and blind.

Cant you behave like a normal person?

Grabaka
    Update your status

Instead of trying to look tuff on me why dont you listen to what im saying? Can you be less annoying for the good n prosper of the group?

Grabaka
    Update your status

One more thing....I will back off for calling you out in this thread since i really didnt even read your post complete. I just said to myself "here is this guy being an ass again". But that came because you have been an ass in other threads. Why do you hate sider and others? Whats the dealio? lets solve this

Ron_Paul_2012

One more thing....I will back off for calling you out in this thread since i really didnt even read your post complete. I just said to myself "here is this guy being an ass again". But that came because you have been an ass in other threads. Why do you hate sider and others? Whats the dealio? lets solve this
    I have never initiated a verbal attack. If someone can not handle the blow back then . I think sideshow is a sociopath with a negative attitude. You were only receiving blow back because you came at me 05-16-13 around 1:43 am.

Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012
    Marijuana is devil weed! It's a drug not a plant! The rumor that humans have used this stuff for thousands of years is a conspiracy theory. Look at the places in the world where it has been decriminalized like B.C. and Amsterdam, there are drive by shooting's everyday! Gang's killing each other over turf! Innocent children being killed in the crossfire! Violence, political corruption, banks like HSBC and Wachovia laundering hundreds of billions in drug money for Mexican drug cartels...... Oops, or does all this stuff happen where Sweet Mary Jane is illegal?

This troll is awful. I bet nobody will claim it as his ghost since its so lame.

YOU came at me, not the other way around. You called me a troll and a ghost because I made fun of people who try to demonize weed. Then you turn around and claim to smoke it. If you come at someone don't cry when they come back at you.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 05-24-13 at 06:31 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I dont cry.
    You are annoying, take the chill pill mate. Dont call people those kind of names. Makes you look like a troll. Learn to behave in public. You wont have 18 y.o. for the rest of your life.

Ron_Paul_2012

I dont cry.
    You are annoying, take the chill pill mate. Dont call people those kind of names. Makes you look like a troll. Learn to behave in public. You wont have 18 y.o. for the rest of your life.
    Huh? Is English your third language?! Your grammar and sentence structure is atrocious. If you graduated from high school then it must have been from California or New York. Oh and by the way Grabaka has been washed up for years. As someone who has been participating in various martial arts and combat sports since the age of 4 your gonna have to trust me on that one Paco. You must be one of those people who discovered MMA through "The Ultimate Fighter" show and now try to pose like your old school by having a name like Grabaka.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Huh? Is English your third language?! Your grammar and sentence structure is atrocious. If you graduated from high school then it must have been from California or New York. Oh and by the way Grabaka has been washed up for years. As someone who has been participating in various martial arts and combat sports since the age of 4 your gonna have to trust me on that one Paco. You must be one of those people who discovered MMA through "The Ultimate Fighter" show and now try to pose like your old school by having a name like Grabaka.
    Ok Manolo. I trust you on that one
    You see. A troll. Im from Mexico would you rather speak in spanish?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave MD 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

Grabaka
    Update your status

MD you can be a hero and make him leave town. Step up Ron Paul!
    Time to clean up this place.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Step up Karate Kid

Grabaka
    Update your status

Hes gone. Like Findthelock.

Ron_Paul_2012

Ok Manolo. I trust you on that one
    You see. A troll. Im from Mexico would you rather speak in spanish?
    I could not care any less where you are from. If you were from England I would make fun of you just the same. I'm not racist. I'm an equal opportunity "fun maker". As a matter of fact my all time favorite boxer hails from Ciudad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico. Julio Cesar Chavez.

First 12