bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Didn't hit but it was worth a shot. Did anyone watch it, and if so was it a good fight?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    now I'm confused haha...regardless, I have nothing but love for everyone, even sacrelicious, who wishes death upon me and my family.
    I don't wish death upon you, and I certainly don't wish it upon your family (if you have one).

I only wish you some moderate ill fortune (though, less so if you have a family) and a very severe case of the clap.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I don't wish death upon you, and I certainly don't wish it upon your family (if you have one).

I only wish you some moderate ill fortune (though, less so if you have a family) and a very severe case of the clap.
    I can live with that...so I guess that means you hope I have a 50k parlay on the line and then my guy pulls an Overeem and gets KO'd in the 3rd or an Alvez and gets choked out with 30 seconds left after going for a shot

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Love you SL
    so much that the next time i do DADV I hope you are in the group

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Side it would have been nice if Mary could have won a round on one of the judges cards. Looks like Holly is gonna go into MMA. The way these girls swing and wrestle she should be champ within two years. Be nice to see her knocked Rousey teeth down her throat.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

Mary McGee +1550

Free money for you dumpster divers and get a f-cking job because the level of intelligence shown on this board is frankly shocking. No one here should even be betting monopoly money.
    Wrong once again. This kid just keeps clowning himself. I can't wait till he loses his car when McCANn fights Rousey. This kid is a glutton for punishment and his buffoonery knows no bounds.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

apparently it was a good fight, good win for Holly

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Side it would have been nice if Mary could have won a round on one of the judges cards. Looks like Holly is gonna go into MMA. The way these girls swing and wrestle she should be champ within two years. Be nice to see her knocked Rousey teeth down her throat.
    i just watched the fight, she won rounds dunno what the judges were smoking

a lot clinching, wasnt a very technical fight

I gave holly 5 rounds with a few 10-10's. Would like to see the compubox on this.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 05-12-13 at 09:22 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Wrong once again. This kid just keeps clowning himself. I can't wait till he loses his car when McCANn fights Rousey. This kid is a glutton for punishment and his buffoonery knows no bounds.
    I never understand this. Literally everyone here who actually bets has lost plays before, but if someone you don't like loses a play, it's time to incessantly mock them. It encourages people to -not- post their plays, which is one of the points of the forum, and it leaves you yourself open to ridicule should you post a play which misses. Not that anyone with that sort of mentality regularly posts their plays, mind you.

Children. Complete children.

I didn't tail, but thanks for posting the play Sider. Keep it up bruhv.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I never understand this. Literally everyone here who actually bets has lost plays before, but if someone you don't like loses a play, it's time to incessantly mock them. It encourages people to -not- post their plays, which is one of the points of the forum, and it leaves you yourself open to ridicule should you post a play which misses. Not that anyone with that sort of mentality regularly posts their plays, mind you.

-2u not the first bet i've lost, wont be the last either.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

why do you hate me so much? I dont know you unless you are a ghost. I lost 2u but Im sure im up in my thread. I will tally it for you.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Si, well said bro.
    I tailed and im happy about it. F@k the haters

pouyasophy

why do you hate me so much? I dont know you unless you are a ghost. I lost 2u but Im sure im up in my thread. I will tally it for you.
    Very impressed with Sideloaded's response...don't worry about him...take the high road...he's just bitter about something...let him swim in his ocean of bitterness...and keep posting. Your input is useful and appreciated by many.

Thor4140

apparently it was a good fight, good win for Holly

i watched the first minute and already these two girls hands look better than 95 percent of the men in MMA

Thor4140

U are aware that this pick was a huge dog right? knucklehead.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Very impressed with Sideloaded's response...don't worry about him...take the high road...he's just bitter about something...let him swim in his ocean of bitterness...and keep posting. Your input is useful and appreciated by many.
    Im too. But even surprised with yours. I wasnt aware you could be nice too.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Im too. But even surprised with yours. I wasnt aware you could be nice too.
    what can I say? my greatness surprises myself sometimes...besides, Ron Paul was just being over the top douchey and just talkin crap without bringing anything or knowing anything about the fight.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    U are aware that this pick was a huge dog right? knucklehead.
    You are aware that McGee lost. You are aware that it was Holms' last fight in Boxing and in her home state. You are aware that it was a fight that Holms' management would not have taken unless they knew she would win. You are aware that Holms' management has big future plans for her in MMA. You are aware that I make money off of donks like you. You are aware that I won. You are aware that you lost. Now sit down, shut up, pay attention and maybe you can make a profit more often then not.

Thor4140

You are aware that McGee lost. You are aware that it was Holms' last fight in Boxing and in her home state. You are aware that it was a fight that Holms' management would not have taken unless they knew she would win. You are aware that Holms' management has big future plans for her in MMA. You are aware that I make money off of donks like you. You are aware that I won. You are aware that you lost. Now sit down, shut up, pay attention and maybe you can make a profit more often then not.
    Now i bet the fight and lost and im a sore sport lol. Do you guys ever have an original thought in your lives? Come to reality slick. You didn't bet shit on this fight. You know it, I know it so who are we bullshitting here? What shitbag would bet a heavy chalk like that in a woman's fight . You never heard of these two ladies until Loader mention it. The guy picked at a heavy heavy dog and she went the distance with the champ. A dog like that(heavy odds) in Mens boxing usually only last about three rounds.

First 12