MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    or was castillo fighting a guy with an injured shoulder? cause i think floyd gave him an immediate rematch and compuboxed the shit out of him
    No, I think Castillo just out-boxed him, plain and simple. I saw nothing that made me think Mayweather was injured.

The scorecards were closer in the second fight, 115-113 on two cards.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No, I think Castillo just out-boxed him, plain and simple. I saw nothing that made me think Mayweather was injured.

The scorecards were closer in the second fight, 115-113 on two cards.
    he complained to his corner about his left shoulder in between rounds in the first fight.....and yeah the scorecards were closer in the 2nd fight...meanwhile compubox wasnt even close in the 2nd.....anyways...floyd heard the critics and gave an immediate rematch and made it look alot easier in the 2nd fight...i dunno..maybe you want floyd to concede the first fight and hold a parade for castillo??

MD

he complained to his corner about his left shoulder in between rounds in the first fight.....and yeah the scorecards were closer in the 2nd fight...meanwhile compubox wasnt even close in the 2nd.....anyways...floyd heard the critics and gave an immediate rematch and made it look alot easier in the 2nd fight...i dunno..maybe you want floyd to concede the first fight and hold a parade for castillo??
    No, I just want to make note of the fact that Floyd got out-boxed.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

No, I just want to make note of the fact that Floyd got out-boxed.
    im sure right now...jlc is rocking to bed his 14 year old pregnant daughter saying "hey honey...you know alot of people think i beat floyd mayweather once"

MD

im sure right now...jlc is rocking to bed his 14 year old pregnant daughter saying "hey honey...you know alot of people think i beat floyd mayweather once"
    And I'm sure right now, there are a lot of people thinking "Mayweather got out-boxed by a guy who wasn't even in Pacquiao's league".

bobby heenan
    Update your status

And I'm sure right now, there are a lot of people thinking "Mayweather got out-boxed by a guy who wasn't even in Pacquiao's league".
    ya and those same people, stop and remember, "holy shit remember how pac got owned and knocked out by jmm...and floyd embarrassed jmm and jmm said he wanted no part of a rematch with floyd".....

see thats the funny part

you have homos like iqon out there throwing out hypocrisy in what floyd says....yet they forget about manny....they forget about how when floyd dusted jmm pacs fans said "well its obvious jmm cant come up that much in weight and be effective".....yet jmm gets dusted by floyd then goes on to give pac life and death yet again.....then puts him to sleep....

see thats why guys like iqon sound like pussies.....the minute floyd signs a fight ...which is what everyone wants to see and is the bigges that can be made...they are still crying "I want to see how floyd backers react now hes got a catchweight"....canelo asked for this catchweight in order to get the fight.....even if he didnt.....who cares.....why bring up some old pac shit when floyd signed to fight the one everyone wanted....why bother.....pac is broken

see....people are thinking "pacquiao got outboxed and knocked the penetrate out by a guy who wasnt even in mayweathers league"....not even close to his league.....but hey...keep talking....keep talking about floyd....he loves it

reality is you have a thread being made about floyd/canelo...and you have a hating homo like iqon trying to bring floyd down by bringing up floyds peon manny.......nobody fuckin cares...congrats to manny on being the 2nd most recognized boxer in the game...sweet!....our last recollection of him is being laid the penetrate out
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 06-04-13 at 10:18 PM.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

ya and those same people, stop and remember, "holy shit remember how pac got owned and knocked out by jmm...and floyd embarrassed jmm and jmm said he wanted no part of a rematch with floyd".....
    In fairness the JMM that fought Floyd was really different. Wasn't he tossing rocks and shit in the mountains to gain weight?

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    In fairness the JMM that fought Floyd was really different. Wasn't he tossing rocks and shit in the mountains to gain weight?
    Also drinking his pee pee.

MD

see thats the funny part

you have homos like iqon out there throwing out hypocrisy in what floyd says....yet they forget about manny....they forget about how when floyd dusted jmm pacs fans said "well its obvious jmm cant come up that much in weight and be effective".....yet jmm gets dusted by floyd then goes on to give pac life and death yet again.....then puts him to sleep....

see thats why guys like iqon sound like pussies.....the minute floyd signs a fight ...which is what everyone wants to see and is the bigges that can be made...they are still crying "I want to see how floyd backers react now hes got a catchweight"....canelo asked for this catchweight in order to get the fight.....even if he didnt.....who cares.....why bring up some old pac shit when floyd signed to fight the one everyone wanted....why bother.....pac is broken

see....people are thinking "pacquiao got outboxed and knocked the penetrate out by a guy who wasnt even in mayweathers league"....not even close to his league.....but hey...keep talking....keep talking about floyd....he loves it

reality is you have a thread being made about floyd/canelo...and you have a hating homo like iqon trying to bring floyd down by bringing up floyds peon manny.......nobody fuckin cares...congrats to manny on being the 2nd most recognized boxer in the game...sweet!....our last recollection of him is being laid the penetrate out
    If Floyd is so much better than Manny, why was he scared to fight him?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

If Floyd is so much better than Manny, why was he scared to fight him?
    im not even really going to take the bait....but...

maybe because manny wouldnt take some simple drug tests? maybe because arum was deathly afraid of letting his new star lose to his old one(who is co promoted by a guy who was also one of his former stars who left him and created his chief rival)?? i dunno what manny and arum were so afraid of? oh wait i do

MD

im not even really going to take the bait....but...

maybe because manny wouldnt take some simple drug tests? maybe because arum was deathly afraid of letting his new star lose to his old one(who is co promoted by a guy who was also one of his former stars who left him and created his chief rival)?? i dunno what manny and arum were so afraid of? oh wait i do
    Why did Floyd demand those kinds of drug tests just for Pacquiao, then? Because he was afraid? Floyd has never fought a boxer as aggressive with as good foot movement as Pacquiao, and if a guy like Castillo can clearly out-box Floyd, so can Pacquiao.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Why did Floyd demand those kinds of drug tests just for Pacquiao, then? Because he was afraid? Floyd has never fought a boxer as aggressive with as good foot movement as Pacquiao, and if a guy like Castillo can clearly out-box Floyd, so can Pacquiao.
    i dont disagree that pac COULD have posed the toughest challenge.....

floyd did believe something was up with manny(he wasnt alone)....he also believed the regular testing was a joke....so that was on him.....i dunno..i believe if you dont have anything to hide ya know? instead we heard bullshit excuses and arum acting like a crazy asshole and holding in house fights where he could make more of a rake.....arum hates oscar and floyd with a passion.....so why let his star potentially get dimmed by those guys??? i dont believe pac or floyd were afraid.....but its just not that easy....arum is a huge prick....

MD

i dont disagree that pac COULD have posed the toughest challenge.....

floyd did believe something was up with manny(he wasnt alone)....he also believed the regular testing was a joke....so that was on him.....i dunno..i believe if you dont have anything to hide ya know? instead we heard bullshit excuses and arum acting like a crazy asshole and holding in house fights where he could make more of a rake.....arum hates oscar and floyd with a passion.....so why let his star potentially get dimmed by those guys??? i dont believe pac or floyd were afraid.....but its just not that easy....arum is a huge prick....
    Floyd was definitely afraid. First time fighting a fighter who wasn't past his prime? Floyd wants none of that.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Floyd was definitely afraid. First time fighting a fighter who wasn't past his prime? Floyd wants none of that.
    first time fighting a fighter who wasnt past their prime? well i dont think thats true....but whatever you think....

i dont understand the hate really.....is floyd/canelo not a fight you want to see either?

not a fan of the guy at all....but heres a guy who was always one of pacs biggest supporters in the mainstream media...and a guy who wasnt all to fond of floyd

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...yweather-fight
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 06-06-13 at 02:18 PM.

First 12