Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

MMA picks and discussion by TheCrow

Crow, I will admit, I am now convinced you are not a troll, and you seem like a pretty decent dude, so I apologize if I was a knob.

I have created you a thread where you can post all your discussions and picks for MMA events instead of using several.

Best of luck this weekend on your bets, we're all in this together my bros.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Man this guy is too stubborn. We tried to told him and i even made him a nice little post and the dude spitted in my face. No manners from these gypsies. He can still redeem himself and post like a normal dude.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    lmfao

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Man this guy is too stubborn. We tried to told him and i even made him a nice little post and the dude spitted in my face. No manners from these gypsies. He can still redeem himself and post like a normal dude.
    That is what I was trying to assist him with. I was convinced when he started he was a troll, I'm pretty sure he is not, he seems like a nice enough guy, give him a chance.

With any luck, this will encourage him to post here, or start his own thread.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    That is what I was trying to assist him with. I was convinced when he started he was a troll, I'm pretty sure he is not, he seems like a nice enough guy, give him a chance.

With any luck, this will encourage him to post here, or start his own thread.
    I agree, not convinced he's a non-troll, but he seems all right, so hopefully he shapes up and sticks around. Awful analyst though. "I've pinpointed that Cody McKenzie has a weakness for body shots". LOL. How'd you figure that one out bro? Did you see something in the Nam Phan or Mendes fights that would suggest that? I watched them both fifteen times but couldn't seem to discern anything.

Can't make this shit up.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I agree, not convinced he's a non-troll, but he seems all right, so hopefully he shapes up and sticks around. Awful analyst though. "I've pinpointed that Cody McKenzie has a weakness for body shots". LOL. How'd you figure that one out bro? Did you see something in the Nam Phan or Mendes fights that would suggest that? I watched them both fifteen times but couldn't seem to discern anything.

Can't make this shit up.
    Hey man, I think he might actually not be a troll. I'm willing to back off and let him do this thing. Seems like a good guy

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Hey man, I think he might actually not be a troll. I'm willing to back off and let him do this thing. Seems like a good guy
    Dunno about that. I'll lay off him if he keeps it in one thread though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

Can't make this shit up.
    lol pinpointed!