BigWillJr
    BigWillJr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Garcia vs Judah

Zab Judah is a heavy underdog going into this fight, +450, but he is better than that. Zab has a lot of skills still, still has fast hands and one-punch power. Garcia is a basic, limited fighter who beat an old Morales and caught Khan with a lucky punch. Go back and watch the Khan fight, Garcia was getting schooled until he caught Khan. However, Garcia can definitely punch and he could catch Zab with that counter left hook. Honestly, I put Zab at about a 40-50% chance of winning, which makes +450 a great line. Any thoughts?

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by BigWillJr View Post
    Zab Judah is a heavy underdog going into this fight, +450, but he is better than that. Zab has a lot of skills still, still has fast hands and one-punch power. Garcia is a basic, limited fighter who beat an old Morales and caught Khan with a lucky punch. Go back and watch the Khan fight, Garcia was getting schooled until he caught Khan. However, Garcia can definitely punch and he could catch Zab with that counter left hook. Honestly, I put Zab at about a 40-50% chance of winning, which makes +450 a great line. Any thoughts?
    I'm on Zab for 5U. Granted that was an older bet from before when I went degenerate mode but still, I think +450 is a great line for Zab. I'd cap him more like +300, which is more reasonable given Zab's age as well as his previous flukes on big fights.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Garcia by split decision.

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Zab by decision at +700.

ArchieUD
    ArchieUD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

o9.5 +170 @ 5dimes

bird
    bird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieUD View Post
    o9.5 +170 @ 5dimes
    I like this. I expect Judah to be very motivated and he did look good in his last fight. Sure he isn't exactly known for backing up his talk, but he's looked real sharp in the training videos I've seen leading up to this fight and we all know he got the talent to beat Garcia. He is the better boxer and if he can neutralize that left hook of Garcia this surely will go O9.5.

ArchieUD
    ArchieUD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

Hell yeah...added that ov9.5 to my UFC Parlay to sweetin it up pretty good.

I think we eaked out that over, saw the highlights of Zab wobbling more than I would I could take sweating it out.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kripsak View Post

I think we eaked out that over, saw the highlights of Zab wobbling more than I would I could take sweating it out.
    Must be opposite day for Juddah. Usually he starts fast then folds. He folded and then started coming back after the 8th.
    You take away Garcia's shot of using the counter left.... you're good to make it to the 12th round

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kripsak View Post

If I bet the over big, I usually just don't watch. It's like you're giving birth to that sweat.