TheCrow
    TheCrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

UFC 155ers

i really don't like this division right now. Too bad that the ufc doesn't have playoffs like the nba does right now because bendo needs to be in best of 7 series. He's had too many close fights and decisions as dana white says. What i don't like about what bendo has said in the past is that he wants to beat anderson silva's record. How the hell can anyone even say this? You take it 1 fight at a time, what bendo said was shooting for the moon. Bendo doesn't really say that many stupid things in interviews but i am not that much of a fan of his. Among those listed in the top 10 in this division, i don't really like anyone except for donald cerrone but he does a lot of stupid activities outside of fighting and he's not a real champion. That's too bad. Sucks that he lost to nate diaz and also just lost to a featherweight. I like joe lauzon but that might be on a personal level as oppose to how he's done in fighting. I also realize that gray maynard is really good but it bothers me that he got knocked out by a guy who is a featherweight now who could also probably make bantamweight. Gray maynard also doesn't seem that intelligent and that also bothers me a lot too. So if tj grant beats gray maynard, that means he will fight benson? Something is really wrong with this division.

There are a handful of up and comers not listed in the top 10 however that i am on the lookout for. They are James Vick, al iaquinta, bobby green, mike chiesa, myles jury, josh thomson, and edson barboza. i am not very high on mike chiesa but i need to see him against a pair of top 10 opponents. I know you might say the ufc is trying to bring him along slowly but i need to see very soon if he is worthy or not. The one guy i really like in this division that i know is going to be really good is myles jury. I also think that josh thomson and edson barboza are really wrothy. vick, iaquinta, and bobby green are also guys i would like to see fight worthy opponents who mean something but i am not sure if these guys are really good or not.

melvin guillard and george sotiropoulos are bullshit.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Chiesa will get crushed by anyone in top 10

i had him in both his fights =]

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

1000 betpoints to whoever gets this guy banned.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    1000 betpoints to whoever gets this guy banned.
    I'm on it.

MD

Dear SBRForum,

I would like to point out that the users "TheCrow" and "NunyaBidness" are clearly the same entity operating under "ghost" aliases. I submit to you this evidence to support my claim.

Eerie, isn't it?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

He can't send you points from a banned account, bruhh..

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quit hating on this guy just 'cos he's a n00b not knowing better than to make multiple thread. At least he isn't retarded and talking out of his ass like most that come through here. Give the boy time, he will learn.

MD

It's ok, I am TheCrow, so as soon as Nunya and TheCrow become banned for being the same person, Nunya will become me and I will possess all of his betpoints. There's literally no logical reason why this won't work.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I feel a draft... How bout we all just agree to ignore this annoying POS?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol #allifeelisdraft
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

TheCrow
    TheCrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Quit hating on this guy just 'cos he's a n00b not knowing better than to make multiple thread. At least he isn't retarded and talking out of his ass like most that come through here. Give the boy time, he will learn.
    appreciate you backing me. So far i have created 4 threads since i've been here. one for cat zingano/ronda rousey bout for december later this year but plan on discussing tuf 18 womens division in there too. The other 3 for 135, 145, 155 divisions. 170 was a gift from god so i'll take ownership on that since multiple threads seem to cause a frenzy here. i'll be opening 3 more threads later so i apologize ahead of time. If some people want to shit on me and place death threats on my account so be it. If gsp and carlos condit can keep their focus inside the octagon despite the non-sense of nick diaz then i should be able to focus on making really good bets and sharing them with people who might care. Not saying that i am going to win each and every single time but i've seen some signs of intelligence in here. Last night was fun responding to all the "haters" or what have you but i was not expecting for my threads to be cluttered with items that have nothing to do with mma, betting, and winning money.

I'll respond to any topic that pertains to mma or the positive limelight, but for anyone who has anything negative to say about my online personality or the way my threads are structured etc, you are entitled to your opinion and i will not respond. If i get banned, then so be it. if i don't get any betpoints from here on out, that's fine, i don't mind it.

MD

Just keep your plays to -one- thread. Issue solved. You're definitely a troll. There's no one in the world who could decide that they want opinions and input on their bets, and then decide to purposefully post their bets in such a way as to irritate and confuse the people who are supposed to be giving the input. That's absurd.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

one is sensing that this may be a rather creative DFC ghost account!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    one is sensing that this may be a rather creative DFC ghost account!
    I thought the same thing, simply because the writing style fits.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Anyone got any good recipes?