TheCrow
    TheCrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

UFC 135ers mens bantamweights

the flyweights and women's bantamweights are still relatively new without enough people on the roster so we'll see about those 2 divisions in a couple years or less. The eddie wineland title shot made me think how bullshit it was for erik koch to get a chance to face jose aldo in calgary back then. so wineland gets the title shot after a split decision win over pickett backed up by a win over jorgensen? prior to those 2 wins, wineland lost to a flyweight and faber. No wonder why tuf 18 will feature bantamweights.

The top 4 guys in this division are barao, cruz, faber, and michael mcdonald. Among the up and comers, i'm interested in erik perez but everyone else in there is bullshit. that means brad pickett, raphael assuncao, and scott jorgensen. urijah faber is the clear cut #3 and that's why he should be fighting michael mcdonald. the ufc seems to be too invested in matching up fighters who are coming off wins and losses and this to me is overrated. so mcdonald doesn't deserve to fight faber because he's coming off a loss and faber coming off a win?

it's ashame that the division is so thin that they have to resort to putting wineland in there against barao. wineland doesn't have a shot, barao is going to have his way on the ground against him and i don't need to see that. What props would we be able to eve bet on this stupid fight?

put erik perez against wineland, jorgensen, or pickett, don't fuckin' put in johnny bedford in there with him. to me the erik perez stock is high enough to warrant a fight against a top 10 opponent, quit wasting time. You might say the timing wasn't there during the times that fighters were available with matchups, well who cares, just un-plug the dumb matchups and plug in fights that make sense.

i know i'm not perfect in my assessment and thinking but if i'm wrong about anything, forgot about someone, etc, let me know, i'm always open to healthy intelligent debate.

bringbacklife
    bringbacklife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

team alpha male! yeah faber vs macdonald would be awesome

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Post this stuff in your own thread or something. Perez isnt going to run through bedford, and wineland doesnt suck enough said.

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Post this stuff in your own thread or something. Perez isnt going to run through bedford, and wineland doesnt suck enough said.
    why do you click on a thread when it clearly shows who started the thread in the first place?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow View Post
    why do you click on a thread when it clearly shows who started the thread in the first place?
    Because f-ck​ you, that's why.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    LOL nice one

TheCrow

that's cool if you're allowed to direct obscenities to individual people on here without getting a "timeout" or even banned. In the heat of the moment i enjoy doing the same but it's always been directed to the players/fighters in the event that i have bets on, etc. I've never made it a personal thing when it comes to people directly, even if it's only the internet.

I don't mind talking trash. larry bird and reggie miller used to do it all the time but i'm still new in this forum. I won't respond to you on that until i get a better feel around here because i haven't really looked around too much outside of a few threads that peaked my interest. How is racism treated by the moderators here at this forum anyone? What if someone wishes death on a team or even anyone here in this forum? Not saying that i would take advantage of the rules here but when you're watching a game and having some beers anything goes, and a lot of times you say shit that you don't really mean.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Just keep in mind man, this is a gambling forum, not Sherdog, and you will likely do much better here then you have posting these threads.

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Just keep in mind man, this is a gambling forum, not Sherdog, and you will likely do much better here then you have posting these threads.
    if someone can say "fukk you" directly to me in my own thread without getting banned or "timed out" or whatever, then i most certainly know that i can have my own separate threads based on the ufc weight classes. What would be wrong with organizing my bets under weight divisions as opposed to specific events? i know what i'm doing and if shit happens to me in which the moderators are moving my threads or banning me or whatever, i don't mind that, like i said i'm new here but i know exactly what i am doing. If moderators need to penalize me in any way shape or form, i'll take it as a learning experience.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Nah you won't be banned or anything, eh, do what you gotta do I suppose.

MD

if someone can say "fukk you" directly to me in my own thread without getting banned or "timed out" or whatever, then i most certainly know that i can have my own separate threads based on the ufc weight classes. What would be wrong with organizing my bets under weight divisions as opposed to specific events? i know what i'm doing and if shit happens to me in which the moderators are moving my threads or banning me or whatever, i don't mind that, like i said i'm new here but i know exactly what i am doing. If moderators need to penalize me in any way shape or form, i'll take it as a learning experience.
    Are you guys reading this? Confirmed for massive bitch. He literally wants the mods to give me a time-out for saying a bad word in his thread.

LOL.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is no moderator for this section vaughany got his ass fired for drinking on the job. Have at it. The site is a legal grey area to begin with and I have got many death threats.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

TheCrow

Are you guys reading this? Confirmed for massive bitch. He literally wants the mods to give me a time-out for saying a bad word in his thread.

LOL.
    don't you see what i wrote in post #7 ? i said that's cool if we're allowed to direct obscenities at each other. if you want to call me a massive bitch for not yelling anything back at you, that's your problem. are you known to make stupid comments like bj penn does in past interviews from time to time? If so then i might call you out but like i said, i'm still new here.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

where did you come from crow? sherdog? how did you find out about here?

MD

don't you see what i wrote in post #7 ? i said that's cool if we're allowed to direct obscenities at each other. if you want to call me a massive bitch for not yelling anything back at you, that's your problem. are you known to make stupid comments like bj penn does in past interviews from time to time? If so then i might call you out but like i said, i'm still new here.
    You're a massive bitch for wanting moderators to give me, and I quote, a "time out". You can't even write this shit.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Didn't Wanna bet say his favorite movie is the crow? He disappeared too.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

You're a massive bitch for wanting moderators to give me, and I quote, a "time out". You can't even write this shit.
    well if he came from sherdog that is standard practice

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

loooking forward to your womens bantamweight piece, It's a division I specialize in.

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    there is no moderator for this section vaughany got his ass fired for drinking on the job. Have at it. The site is a legal grey area to begin with and I have got many death threats.
    damn that's crazy, i know this is only the internet but i don't take that for granted. Just because the finnish/russians are known for causing people headaches online doesn't mean there isn't anyone else about to do shit to make your life worse but i understand i'm a new poster showing a signup date of 2 weeks ago. And i'll continue to get questioned/bashed but i want to make money. I'm trying to organize my future bets on here by weight classes. On saturday i am interested in a prop with cheick kongo/roy nelson as well as another prop with jon jones/chael sonnen, so i plan on making the threads for 205ers and heavyweights later on this week. I like it when someone criticizes me especially when money is involved. It makes me focus a lot harder.

erik perez opened up as a -190 favorite vs bedford but it's down to -145 on 5dimes. unless it gets to around -125 or better with erik perez, i don't know if i will be betting on him for saturday. +111 for NOT roy nelson inside distance is something i will be thinking about this week. I also want to see what the odds will be for chael/jon jones fight to start a 3rd round. it's currently -160 for over 1 1/2 rounds.

TheCrow

loooking forward to your womens bantamweight piece, It's a division I specialize in.
    i'm not that confident in women's division yet outside of a few fighters and being that you specialize in it, i'll be paying attention what you've been saying and i already have been anyways.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I am big on roy nelson myself, also mcmann and the under of mcmann. If need help organzing I can post a spreadsheet that does kelly full half or whatever to manage the bankroll better.

TheCrow

hey MD, i'm a massive bitch for wanting moderators to give you a time out, i just wrote it! aren't you so happy now? come to think of it, i think you're being sarcastic. massive bitch is being too nice, why couldn't you just give me a death threat?

MD

Massive bitch? Check. Wants people moderated for saying mean things to him? Check. Takes the internet too seriously...?

hey MD, i'm a massive bitch for wanting moderators to give you a time out, i just wrote it! aren't you so happy now? come to think of it, i think you're being sarcastic. massive bitch is being too nice, why couldn't you just give me a death threat?
    ...Check.

TheCrow

I am big on roy nelson myself, also mcmann and the under of mcmann. If need help organzing I can post a spreadsheet that does kelly full half or whatever to manage the bankroll better.
    i'm not too big on roy nelson vs kongo right now because i'm thinking that he will not be able to knock out kongo or submit him and the odds are good for that but we'll see. many people also forget that arlovski knocked out roy nelson although i believe a quick standup occurred in there when it shouldn't have happened.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

i'm not too big on roy nelson vs kongo right now because i'm thinking that he will not be able to knock out kongo or submit him and the odds are good for that but we'll see. many people also forget that arlovski knocked out roy nelson although i believe a quick standup occurred in there when it shouldn't have happened.
    I think Kongo's training isnt going to cut it. Wolfslair is in shambles. Kongo has a bad back and Nelson has been training hard in vegas at mayweathers gym. I see Kongo looking real bad in this fight.

TheCrow

Massive bitch? Check. Wants people moderated for saying mean things to him? Check. Takes the internet too seriously...?

...Check.
    i'm a massive bitch who wants people moderated for saying mean things to me! i really do take the internet very seriously!

TheCrow

I think Kongo's training isnt going to cut it. Wolfslair is in shambles. Kongo has a bad back and Nelson has been training hard in vegas at mayweathers gym. I see Kongo looking real bad in this fight.
    definitely gives me something to think about. it is definitely true that kongo has been injured too much lately. roy nelson does not have good takedowns and he most certainly is not going to take down kongo in my opinion but kongo has been pulling out of too many fights or not taking enough fights as dana white might say. Could he still be injured? definitely possible so i'll check into the public workouts this week. Kongo is definitely not going to try and takedown nelson so what i do know is that this fight stays standing. If the odds get better on the +111 for NOT roy nelson inside distance, i might take it even more so because that tells me too many people think that kongo can get knocked out or submitted. But i also think that roy nelson can get knocked out too so i guess we'll see.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Dear Mister TheCrow.
    I suggest you let this threads die or something and make one thread with all your thoughts. As these gentlemen said this is not shedog (a place for all kinds of rants). Its too much hassle to follow cerebral discussions and good thoughts from proven guys if every new guy makes a new thread for every thought. We have Sacrelicious when hes drunk for that.
    Good luck with your bets pouto

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Dear Mister TheCrow.
    I suggest you let this threads die or something and make one thread with all your thoughts. As these gentlemen said this is not shedog (a place for all kinds of rants). Its too much hassle to follow cerebral discussions and good thoughts from proven guys if every new guy makes a new thread for every thought. We have Sacrelicious when hes drunk for that.
    Good luck with your bets pouto
    that's cause you're not used to seeing my name. it's barely been 2 weeks. once you start getting used to all my threads based on the weight classes, all you'll have to do is skip them and overlook them. I will be creating a thread for the 205ers and heavyweights in the ufc later on this week. 185ers tomorrow so you have been warned ahead of time. if it's a hassle for you to see my threads at the top all the time, then you need to stop posting in them so that they get updated less frequently.

Bad luck with your bets angel

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

damn that's crazy, i know this is only the internet but i don't take that for granted. Just because the finnish/russians are known for causing people headaches online doesn't mean there isn't anyone else about to do shit to make your life worse but i understand i'm a new poster showing a signup date of 2 weeks ago. And i'll continue to get questioned/bashed but i want to make money. I'm trying to organize my future bets on here by weight classes. On saturday i am interested in a prop with cheick kongo/roy nelson as well as another prop with jon jones/chael sonnen, so i plan on making the threads for 205ers and heavyweights later on this week. I like it when someone criticizes me especially when money is involved. It makes me focus a lot harder.

erik perez opened up as a -190 favorite vs bedford but it's down to -145 on 5dimes. unless it gets to around -125 or better with erik perez, i don't know if i will be betting on him for saturday. +111 for NOT roy nelson inside distance is something i will be thinking about this week. I also want to see what the odds will be for chael/jon jones fight to start a 3rd round. it's currently -160 for over 1 1/2 rounds.
    Finnish/Russian?! wtf

TheCrow needs to realise that he's in bandit country now...the Wild West were anything goes

TheCrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Finnish/Russian?! wtf

TheCrow needs to realise that he's in bandit country now...the Wild West were anything goes
    i was more referencing the finnish and russians based on their hacking techniques over the computer. As opposed to trying to go "wild wild west" online like too many people in this forum seem to be doing, they pretty much stick to the task at hand which include stealing from citibank (russians at least). Are we not here to make money or are we still in the mode to bash the newbie? What insight has anyone been offering in my threads outside of a few? I was told this was the best mma forum over the internet, but i'm not so sure about this yet.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I was told this was the best mma forum over the internet, but i'm not so sure about this yet.
    another guy also said that. where is the funnel coming from?

TheCrow

another guy also said that. where is the funnel coming from?
    it was during the chat while a tuf 17 episode was playing on vipbox.tv last month or so i believe.

MD

that's cause you're not used to seeing my name. it's barely been 2 weeks. once you start getting used to all my threads based on the weight classes, all you'll have to do is skip them and overlook them. I will be creating a thread for the 205ers and heavyweights in the ufc later on this week. 185ers tomorrow so you have been warned ahead of time. if it's a hassle for you to see my threads at the top all the time, then you need to stop posting in them so that they get updated less frequently.

Bad luck with your bets angel
    He was being incredibly polite, and you were still a massive dick. And that's Grabaka, possibly the MMA section's most beloved member.

You're going to do great around here, I know it. You, Pouyasophy and JamesKim can even have your own thread. You can all sit around and post about your wonderful bets and how you think Kongo has a girth advantage over Nelson and other things like that. It'll be called "Sherdog".
    Last edited by MD; 04-22-13 at 05:23 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

well I know you're arn't a ghost like the 100 other posters like ron_paul and so on. There was that one guy who got deleted asking me about betting on Kaitlin Young a week after the fight. So you are not at the complete bottom of the poster rankings.

12 Last