MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I find it funny that Pouyasophy questions the SBR credibility of Gabe as if it means anything, when in fact Gabe is far more credible regardless.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Not that this guy is some real interesting dude. But it boggles my mind that people here spend all day arguing who is legit. If the guy is that full of shit why not ignore this thread? And not get all worked up about some dude with pre rolled joints laying big parlays? Posters who spend hours hashing it out with random internet personalities are just as goofy as the guys who come here and play with fake money and create fake lives.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Some real facts, alright

Unlike you though, I've posted plays and owned up when they haven't gone the way I wanted. I guess that's because I have a spine, and I'm not a dishonest air betting liar like you. So sad too bad

Also, it shows what a terrible liar and a lousy bettor you are when you ramble something about your 6 dollar units, then you magically post these 200 unit parlays and pat yourself in the back when your airbets hit. Why am I even talking to you? What the fuk? Feels like I get dumber by the minute and you're an abject failure that will remain one.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Not that this guy is some real interesting dude. But it boggles my mind that people here spend all day arguing who is legit. If the guy is that full of shit why not ignore this thread? And not get all worked up about some dude with pre rolled joints laying big parlays? Posters who spend hours hashing it out with random internet personalities are just as goofy as the guys who come here and play with fake money and create fake lives.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I find it funny that Pouyasophy questions the SBR credibility of Gabe as if it means anything, when in fact Gabe is far more credible regardless.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Generally it's not a habit to ignore people, but since you're worthless and even lose the air you bet, I think it's justified

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

It has become very obvious to me that Pou Pou suffers from Paranoid Schizophrenia. He see's enemies everywhere. He see's every post about him as a personal attack. Every response is met by "Haters gonna hate" photos. Instead of having a deep introspective moment to reflect on why everyone on SBR thinks that he is a joke. I'm going to give you a little tip. It's obvious you are in need of some truth. So now is the time to take a bite out of this reality sandwich. Get off the fluoridated water, aspartame, junk food and GMO's. Join the rest of humanity and embrace reality.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

COuld take that paragraph and quite easily replace "Pou Pou" with "Gaberz"

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    It has become very obvious to me that Pou Pou suffers from Paranoid Schizophrenia. He see's enemies everywhere. He see's every post about him as a personal attack. Every response is met by "Haters gonna hate" photos. Instead of having a deep introspective moment to reflect on why everyone on SBR thinks that he is a joke. I'm going to give you a little tip. It's obvious you are in need of some truth. So now is the time to take a bite out of this reality sandwich. Get off the fluoridated water, aspartame, junk food and GMO's. Join the rest of humanity and embrace reality.

You're joking right? I eat none of that. I'd bet you anything that I'm in much better shape and have a better life than you.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Generally it's not a habit to ignore people, but since you're worthless and even lose the air you bet, I think it's justified
    I love how it is your goal in life to try and bring me down. Good luck with that, losers gonna lose.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

"I love how it is your goal in life..." lol words of a sociopath

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    "I love how it is your goal in life..." lol words of a sociopath
    No one is known for their deep and profound love quite as much as the sociopathic community. Retard.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No one is known for their deep and profound love quite as much as the sociopathic community. Retard.
    Some people need more love in their lives. Obviously many have anger issues when you parlay years of being a degenerate gambler with not being hugged enough as a child by mom and being a reject. Only that can explain why many here are angry 100% of the time.

pouyasophy

Belcher ain't winnin' shiit. He has no confidence...I can see it in his eyes.

First ... 2345