Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

LOL at these sh*thead Players Talk retards.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Pinocchio nailed, everyone who bet Zingano thinking they were sharp learned they are far from it and were very very lucky to get out with a W.
    so butthurt it's hilarious, BTW I've never lost a wmma pick in my thread and people are joining sbr just to talk to me.
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave sideloaded 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Pinocchio nailed, everyone who bet Zingano thinking they were sharp learned they are far from it and were very very lucky to get out with a W.
    You are the only one who thinks tht. I didnt even bet Zingano and I can see it! You are acting like ZIngano was a -300 favourite like Uriah Hall and was the wrong side or sumin! Most of these guys caught the + money opener

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    LOL at these sh*thead Players Talk retards.
    proper special needs aint they

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Tate was game though.....she was still reaching for a single leg as the ref waved it over...
    not really, she was just floundering and grabbing air out of desperation

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Had a small wager on Zingano so I am not butt hurt at all pal. Did learn a lesson about tailing picks here though.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    proper special needs aint they
    i dont get it, some cult type shit they blindly tail bigday over and over thinking he is good and hate on me

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Had a small wager on Zingano so I am not butt hurt at all pal. Did learn a lesson about tailing picks here though.
    ok you are strange

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Side....you called it perfectly.....and bigday just picks wrastlers....

I made a bad bet....Didnt know anything about Zing....Kinda figured Dana might have paid her to lose to get tate on the show....

She could beat RR....i agree with your other thread.....hopefully they toss out some crazy fuckkn line and give us some value

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Side....you called it perfectly.....and bigday just picks wrastlers....

I made a bad bet....Didnt know anything about Zing....Kinda figured Dana might have paid her to lose to get tate on the show....

She could beat RR....i agree with your other thread.....hopefully they toss out some crazy fuckkn line and give us some value

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

We may have our in-fighting on the mma board, but nothing brings the board together like visiting retard from Players Talk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

We may have our in-fighting on the mma board, but nothing brings the board together like visiting retard from Players Talk.
    When you see the shit I'm going to talk to Find the Lock, it's going to make these Player Talk idiot's arguments look like Luca Fury on Twitter.

pureprodigy
    pureprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

SMH @ Nick Papageorgio
    your a fool

pureprodigy
    pureprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!

being that BIGDAY was sooooo sure Uriah Hall was a lock considering it was a very bad matchup for him besides the fact he has been so overhyped hyped by dana and new he had a contract in the UFC win or lose not at all a surprise he lost to me. My play was on gastelum solely because you could tell he was a tough skilled wrestler and wrestling had been Uriah Halls kryptonite up until that point. Bro if thats the kind of locks your gonna churn out keep em to yourself... My lock of the night was Uriah Faber inside the distance -125 on 5dimes

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by pureprodigy View Post
    being that BIGDAY was sooooo sure Uriah Hall was a lock considering it was a very bad matchup for him besides the fact he has been so overhyped hyped by dana and new he had a contract in the UFC win or lose not at all a surprise he lost to me. My play was on gastelum solely because you could tell he was a tough skilled wrestler and wrestling had been Uriah Halls kryptonite up until that point. Bro if thats the kind of locks your gonna churn out keep em to yourself... My lock of the night was Uriah Faber inside the distance -125 on 5dimes
    I made the same play on Faber right before the fight. Almost missed that prop, was blown away that the price was so good. Very solid play.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

there was an excellent 4-hour documentary a few years back about Jazz (not the basketball team...but the uniquely-American form of music)...one of the things i remember clearly about it, was

...the musicians (mostly black) touring the country in the 30s and 40s had to deal with considerable bigotry from much less talented, generally unsuccessful non-blacks (aka. "crackers") who just could not "get" what they were doing and were jealous of their success

the great tenor-saxophonist, Lester Brown, developed a signature expression for when he felt trouble was possibly brewing with a local shit-disturbing square...and that the crew should all just politely ignore and get themselves away from the frustrated cracker...

he would say..."I feel a draft"...and everyone understood Lester's meaning...and where (ie. who) it came from...and everyone politely backed off all interactions with the a-hole, and continued interacting only with those who were "hip" to the music and the underlying philosophy and attitudes behind it...

This has been a real hip thread...but i must observe...I DO "feel a draft"...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 04-14-13 at 08:01 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Sacrelicious gave fitguy67 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    there was an excellent 4-hour documentary a few years back about Jazz (not the basketball team...but the uniquely-American form of music)...one of the things i remember clearly about it, was

...the musicians (mostly black) touring the country in the 30s and 40s had to deal with considerable bigotry from much less talented, generally unsuccessful non-blacks (aka. "crackers") who just could not "get" what they were doing and were jealous of their success

the great tenor-saxophonist, Lester Brown, developed a signature expression for when he felt trouble was possibly brewing with a local shit-disturbing square...and that the crew should all just politely ignore and get themselves away from the frustrated cracker...

he would say..."I feel a draft"...and everyone understood Lester's meaning...and where (ie. who) it came from...and everyone politely backed off all interactions with the a-hole, and continued interacting to those many blacks and non-blacks who were "hip" to the music and the underlying philosophy and attitudes behind it...

This has been a real hip thread...but i must observe...I DO "feel a draft"...

I spent several years studying and playing live jazz.

This post RULES.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Everyone who appreciates jazz should watch Kids on the Slope, an outstanding anime about it from the guy who directed Cowboy Bebop.

fitguy67

"I feel a draft"...is the surreptitious call to protect the group from mind-numbing interactions with stupid-and-proud-of-it invaders from another dimension...similar in concept to--but notably less formal in application to--the "soft ban" (which tends more to be directed within the group itself).

BTW: if you are at all interested in Music Theory...of the sort that deals with the "traffic rules" of jazz...a most fascinating work is by Gerald Eskelin called "The Sounds of Music"...reading it with a piano keyboard (and lots of scratch paper) handy will have u thinking about music in general /chord structure in particular in a new way..a more basic, but better known version that covers the same terrain is "Lies my music teacher told me"...both Amazon-able, maybe even public library-able.

poor BigDay...the one tym he doesn't go with the grappler..and all the PT-squares that followed him like a "Lemmings: this way to Pa-Pa-Poundsville!" sign ...$ losses I guess helps the population by lessening the rope available to hang themselves on future events
    Last edited by fitguy67; 04-14-13 at 09:09 PM.

Sacrelicious

"I feel a draft"...is the surreptitious call to protect the group from mind-numbing interactions with stupid-and-proud-of-it invaders from another dimension...similar in concept to--but notably less formal in application to--the "soft ban" (which tends more to be directed within the group itself).

BTW: if you are at all interested in Music Theory...of the sort that deals with the "traffic rules" of jazz...a most fascinating work is by Gerald Eskelin called "The Sounds of Music"...reading it with a piano keyboard (and lots of scratch paper) handy will have u thinking about music in general /chord structure in particular in a new way..a more basic, but better known version that covers the same terrain is "Lies my music teacher told me"...both Amazon-able, maybe even public library-able.

poor BigDay...the one tym he doesn't go with the grappler..and all the PT-squares that followed him like a "Lemming's this way to Pa-Pa-Poundsville!" sign ...$ losses I guess helps the population by lessening the rope available to hang themselves on future events
    Have you actually READ the "players talk" forum?

Its one of the most interesting things about this entire website.

For some reason a small handful of intelligent posters congregate on the MMA forum here while a bunch of degenerate nuts try to predict hockey and NBA games for thousands of dollars, its unreal.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Have you actually READ the "players talk" forum?

Its one of the most interesting things about this entire website.

For some reason a small handful of intelligent posters congregate on the MMA forum here while a bunch of degenerate nuts try to predict hockey and NBA games for thousands of dollars, its unreal.
    i am an afficianado of Dollars2Donuts, ElNino, and ThatGuy and FirstClass...ur right--all good $-makers...avoid all that "who's the next POTM?" crap full of Opie, Kraken, Smoke and InTheDrink...
    especially hate the puerile, sadistic hazing of TTwarrior...said the guy who doesn't REALLY follow it

...after a few hours of never-to-be-returned PT-time-wasting you learn to separate the 1% of diamond (the cappers i mentioned above) from the 99% of "who's hot, who's not" fluff ... just by the thread title
    Last edited by fitguy67; 04-14-13 at 09:59 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Only good thing to come out of players talk" was Zeta's videos of his buddies doing impressions of BobbyFK!! That shiit was hilarious (if you've seen what the real BObby is like!)...."Im doing pretty good for myself now boiiis".... "VENDIITTTTTOOO penetrate YOU VENDITTTTOOO"!!!

THe original Bobbyfk video:

THe impression vid!...

Last edited by Vaughany; 04-15-13 at 03:04 AM.

PaperTrail07

I feel like BIGDAY woulda been against Hall.........if not wtf is he doing always betting wrestlers then going away from it LOL

fitguy67

I feel like BIGDAY woulda been against Hall.........if not wtf is he doing always betting wrestlers then going away from it LOL
    till now he's always beeb backing the heavily-favored wrestler...

Hall was the heavily under-dogged wrestler...

seems that when push comes to shove and a choice has to be made...backing the big fave was more important than backing the "wrassler"...too bad really, he coulda' had his wrassler AND the luxury of plus money for the first tym in his MAX-wager career

PaperTrail07

till now he's always beeb backing the heavily-favored wrestler...

Hall was the heavily under-dogged wrestler...

seems that when push comes to shove and a choice has to be made...backing the big fave was more important than backing the "wrassler"...too bad really, he coulda' had his wrassler AND the luxury of plus money for the first tym in his MAX-wager career

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post

I spent several years studying and playing live jazz.

This post RULES.
    What instrument do you play? Fitguy plays piano, correct?

Guitarist myself, I don't play live all that much but I have done a few gigs here and there...

First 12