ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Haha ok for that 50%. Will be back next week

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Oh dam The Persian prince owned mma today thanks for not texting me those Winners man. For that I'm going to go tax you 25% and some pollo asado fries. Good comeup.
    Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    haha taxing me 25%? are you even in SD? I'm down to get a burrito or some asada fries.
    lol Aren't these both ghost accounts of yours?! Are you having a conversation with yourself?! Are we gonna see Pride>UFC reappear shortly?!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I won BIG on Faber straight. I was going to put down a small amount on a Faber /Gastelum parlay but changed my mind and put it ALL on Faber. You made an absolutely brilliant call!
    lmaaaaaaaao Ron_Paul is another one of your ghost accounts!

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol Aren't these both ghost accounts of yours?! Are you having a conversation with yourself?! Are we gonna see Pride>UFC reappear shortly?!
    haha nah I left my account logged in at his house and he wrote all this bullshit posts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    haha nah I left my account logged in at his house and he wrote all this bullshit posts.
    lol is "he" your alter-ego?

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

lol is "he" your alter-ego?

Nah he's my best friend that told me about this site back in 2010

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

This thread is supposed to be happy but it's just turned sad. Really, really sad.

...like the same feeling I get while seeing a desperate person searching for cigarette butts in an ashtray sad.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

sure u were ...come on bro, to say after the fights that you went 10 for 10 is a bit much wouldn't you say?
    no. i wouldn't say. i shared my picks elsewhere, like my twitter. many of the members here follow me on there. not the first time i've had a great night like that, but the first this year.

don't think i'll post future picks here, either. i planned to make a TUF 17 picks thread but didn't get around to it, i'm bored of this forum.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo Gaberzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you've just made your big comeback brah!

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Wow, an Armenian getting bullied by a Persian. You really wanna go out like that Gabe?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Wow, an Armenian getting bullied by a Persian. You really wanna go out like that Gabe?
    you call that bullying? wtf lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo Gaberzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you've just made your big comeback brah!
    didnt say i'm leaving, just said i don't think i'll be posting picks anymore. not in my own thread, but i guess i'll give my opinion here and there. for this card, i only mentioned liking kelvin gastelum on here.

wanted to make a thread a few times over the last week but every time i just didnt wanna bother spending a few mins to write shit out... i can't even read most of the threads here, anymore. i have to skip so many posts. so many idiots just talking out of their ass.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

"you can all kiss my big black bloated rolls royce drivin'...." James Roper- The Great White Hype
    There's a movie that has NEVER been quoted in the history of the world.

If you had any cool points to lose, you would've lost em all.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nah he's my best friend that told me about this site back in 2010
    your pride>ufc account has a join date of 2009

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    your pride>ufc account has a join date of 2009
    maybe it was 2009...damn I've known him longer than I thought...cheating in order to get my bachelor's at SDSU was a long long time ago

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Us Middle Easterns stick together, especially us stoners...we have thick skin. Even when we clown each other, it's always out of love. There are a lot of similarities between me and gaberz...we both like parlays, we are both compulsive, and we like our weed high quality

pouyasophy

Why must everything be about race? My girl is white and my family keeps labeling her "the white girl."

pouyasophy

This thread is supposed to be happy but it's just turned sad. Really, really sad.

...like the same feeling I get while seeing a desperate person searching for cigarette butts in an ashtray sad.
    Oh the irony...this coming from the laughing stock of the MMA board. Unbelievable really, for someone who is a proven loser to come into a thread in which I completely killed it and try to bring me down. Kinda funny, honestly

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Oh the irony...this coming from the laughing stock of the MMA board. Unbelievable really, for someone who is a proven loser to come into a thread in which I completely killed it and try to bring me down. Kinda funny, honestly
    I came into this thread looking to congratulate you but I found out that you've already congratulated yourself with fake accounts, hence my comment on how sad this thread has become.

I may not win any SBR popularity contests anytime soon but I've taken some sobering lessons to heart over the past year. You should stop trying to e-brawl with everyone around here; it doesn't suit your avatar's mantra.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I was trying to bait you into staying on SBR by making you question whether you want pouyasophy to have the last laugh... We missed you Gaberz. Don't ever leave us.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Why must everything be about race? My girl is white and my family keeps labeling her "the white girl."
    bro you're not kidding anyone..... your girl is probably a dude and if by the 1% it is a girl guarantee shes butt ugly... nice parlay tho fruitcake

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Just wanted to pop in and say that the "you still don't know what I'm doing" defense is brilliant. I was supposed to go out with my friend today and I got way to drunk last night. She was out with us so she knew I was not going to be fit to go. At the end of the night she says," Why did you get so drunk when we had plans tomorrow?" Piss drunk I tell her, "You still don't know what I'm doing, do you?" She had no answer for that. It was amazing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sideloaded

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    There's a movie that has NEVER been quoted in the history of the world.

If you had any cool points to lose, you would've lost em all.
    It's a funny movie...you obviously just hate black people...here's another classic one-liner for you in response to anything you do in life that you consider of any significance. "My d*ck wants to laugh."

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    bro you're not kidding anyone..... your girl is probably a dude and if by the 1% it is a girl guarantee shes butt ugly... nice parlay tho fruitcake
    If only you knew homie, if only you knew. You'd kill your mom to be where I am in life

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and say that the "you still don't know what I'm doing" defense is brilliant. I was supposed to go out with my friend today and I got way to drunk last night. She was out with us so she knew I was not going to be fit to go. At the end of the night she says," Why did you get so drunk when we had plans tomorrow?" Piss drunk I tell her, "You still don't know what I'm doing, do you?" She had no answer for that. It was amazing.
    Read my threads genius. There's a difference between a thread and a lean thread. Nevertheless, believe what you need to believe to help you sleep at night. The love keeps me happy, the hate keeps me motivated. I need you haters...but I'm tired of shittin, from now I'm just gonna pi$$ on you

pouyasophy

No, my only other ghosts are Pride>UFC and Diaz209. Roy was here before I ever was

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

If only you knew homie, if only you knew. You'd kill your mom to be where I am in life
    Nah I dont like guys.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    Nah I dont like guys.
    clever

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Read my threads genius. There's a difference between a thread and a lean thread. Nevertheless, believe what you need to believe to help you sleep at night. The love keeps me happy, the hate keeps me motivated. I need you haters...but I'm tired of shittin, from now I'm just gonna pi$$ on you
    You still don't get what I'm doing, do you?

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    You still don't get what I'm doing, do you?
    Copying me?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

No, my only other ghosts are Pride>UFC and Diaz209. Roy was here before I ever was
    ha ok fair enough

pouyasophy

I just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone of my greatness.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

The parlay Pou posted BEFORE the event was brilliant. However, after reading this entire thread Pou Pou no longer has any credibility. "You guys still don't know what I'm doing" & "There's a difference between a thread and a lean thread" is absolute rubbish. Air bets don't count Chumley. You are now designated to "smelly drunk guy on a bar stool" status. You've pooped one to many times in the sandbox and now no one is interested in smelling your sh*t. Smell you later Pou Pou.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    The parlay Pou posted BEFORE the event was brilliant. However, after reading this entire thread Pou Pou no longer has any credibility. "You guys still don't know what I'm doing" & "There's a difference between a thread and a lean thread" is absolute rubbish. Air bets don't count Chumley. You are now designated to "smelly drunk guy on a bar stool" status. You've pooped one to many times in the sandbox and now no one is interested in smelling your sh*t. Smell you later Pou Pou.

First 12