Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Look at the one fight i talked about on this card. Again everyone on Larkin and he gets robbed the decision. You learning anything yet boy? Not one guy agreeing Carmont won except the judges who have everything to gain for the books and see it a different way. Fukin pathetic and they will hide behind pathetic takedowns and in the last round he almost got hit with a Kimora after getting one of his pathetic takedowns. The guy got out kicked, out punched. I don't think he landed one punch the whole fight but somehow the judges who know very well a lot of money was on Larkin called it for Carmont
    If this was the case then why didn't Gil get the decision? Far more money came in on the champ Bendo than an undercard fight and it would've been less controversial considering how close each round was & the crowd support for Gil.

Benson got pounded with square bets. Books lost a lot on that questionable decision:

Your silly conspiracy theory is filled with inconsistent flaws but hey, let just ignore the obvious example and point out the obscure one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    If this was the case then why didn't Gil get the decision? Far more money came in on the champ Bendo than an undercard fight and it would've been less controversial considering how close each round was & the crowd support for Gil.

Benson got pounded with square bets. Books lost a lot on that questionable decision:

Your silly conspiracy theory is filled with inconsistent flaws but hey, let just ignore the obvious example and point out the obscure one.
    no book tells you where the money is going so if u believe those silly fake charts u are as dumb as MD. The line tells you where the money was and that line was high on Bendo as well as Bendo is not the most like guy around, which would make people take Gil. Im sure there was some money on Bendo but look in this thread it is 4 to 1 on Gil. Another guy who thinks books are in business to get equal action on both sides lol.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Bottom line is the one fight i said the line look very funny turns out to be the biggest fraud decision on the card. It is a shame Larkin wasn't a three to 1 favorite because the money on him would have stayed in people's pocket and he would have gotten the rightful decision.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    no book tells you where the money is going so if u believe those silly fake charts u are as dumb as MD. The line tells you where the money was and that line was high on Bendo as well as Bendo is not the most like guy around, which would make people take Gil. Im sure there was some money on Bendo but look in this thread it is 4 to 1 on Gil. Another guy who thinks books are in business to get equal action on both sides lol.
    Jesus Christ, when did I say that the books are looking to get equal action on both sides?

If you understand anything about odds, you'd understand from that chart that Benson was getting hammered from 2:1 up to 3:1 with little resistance on Gilbert. The books were overweight by laying Bendo and needed Gilbert in a big way.

You're really naive if you think that a dozen or so 'sharps' posting Gil bets on SBR reflects in any way, shape or form the true distribution of millions of dollars gambled on Bendo/Gil.

The betting public was disproportionately on Gilbert. Go browse the squares on MMA forums. Almost all of the casuals had money on Bendo because "he's just too big & strong & dominating" for Gilbert. Can't make this sh*t up. Sadly the squares got the last laugh this time...

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Hmm, just re-read that Thor quote and I feel dumber & dumber the more I read the content.

Now I remember why I ignore his contributions. Sheesh

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Me too hermano
    Im sorry pal. I thought you grabbing all that much of Gil Dec would make it easier to pound Bendo hard while he was +120.
    We got penetrating greedy!

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only one who gave the fight to Melendez was the guy who had financial incentive to do so. CSAC is either corrupt or retarded if they think a Cesar Gracie black belt turned owner of a Cesar Gracie gym should be let anywhere near the judges table in a Cesar Gracie title fight.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

If you understand anything about odds, you'd understand from that chart that Benson was getting hammered from 2:1 up to 3:1 with little resistance on Gilbert. The books were overweight by laying Bendo and needed Gilbert in a big way.
    He's wrong, you're wrong. You're both wrong. He's more wrong.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Rewatching the fight. All rounds were close

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Hey Beelze, why do you want dudes to feel like jerkin off every time you post?

change that avatar.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    He's wrong, you're wrong. You're both wrong. He's more wrong.
    you change your avatar, too. i can't tell if that's sheldon from big bang theory or steve buscemi.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Steve busmen from billy Madison

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Hey Beelze, why do you want dudes to feel like jerkin off every time you post?
    I jerk off every time you post, but it's unrelated to your avatar.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I should find a new one, too.... Hm...

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 10:41 AM. Reason: image does not exist

First ... 14151617